PDA

View Full Version : A little something from the home of the championship!

chattanoogamocs
October 26th, 2007, 04:13 AM
http://www.mocfans.com/images/banners.jpg

Times-Free Press Staff Photo by Angela Lewis
Shane Barger hangs banners Thursday downtown that promote the NCAA Division I Football Championship, which will be held Dec.14 at Finley Stadium.

Tod
October 26th, 2007, 04:24 AM
http://www.mocfans.com/images/banners.jpg

Times-Free Press Staff Photo by Angela Lewis
Shane Barger hangs banners Thursday downtown that promote the NCAA Division I Football Championship, which will be held Dec.14 at Finley Stadium.

Very cool! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

dungeonjoe
October 26th, 2007, 05:14 AM
are they expecting YSU in the championship game?

UDBlueLotFan
October 26th, 2007, 05:51 AM
Choo-Choo is an awesome representative city for I-AA footballxthumbsupx I can't think of anyone who's gone there who hasn't been treated with a red carpet. Just wish it was 20-30 degrees warmer in the middle of Decxnodx In 03, we had a "white" tailgate as it was snowing sideways.xeekx

Ronin
October 26th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Choo-Choo is an awesome representative city for I-AA footballxthumbsupx I can't think of anyone who's gone there who hasn't been treated with a red carpet. Just wish it was 20-30 degrees warmer in the middle of Decxnodx In 03, we had a "white" tailgate as it was snowing sideways.xeekx

Nice city, but I am with you -- wish we could have a warmer city to play in.

Bud2003
October 26th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Nice city, but I am with you -- wish we could have a warmer city to play in.

After The Citadel finishes all of the stadium improvements. Everyone will want to party by the Ashley river at Johnson Hagood Stadium down in Charleston,SC!

JayJ79
October 26th, 2007, 11:50 AM
What's the AVERAGE weather like down there in mid-late December?

I was down there in '05. The temps were a little on the cool side, and while I did feel somewhat cold at times after spending all day being outside tailgating and such, it wasn't all that bad.

JMU1992
October 27th, 2007, 08:36 AM
I believe it is typically in the 50's during the day and in the 30's at night that time of year.

CidDT59-01
October 27th, 2007, 08:48 AM
What's the AVERAGE weather like down there in mid-late December?

I was down there in '05. The temps were a little on the cool side, and while I did feel somewhat cold at times after spending all day being outside tailgating and such, it wasn't all that bad.

Its cool, but better than Chatty. A lot more to do in Charleston too. And the facilities are phenomenal now.