PDA

View Full Version : NDSU to lose coach at season's end ???

ysubigred
October 25th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Bohl is tops on the list right now to take over Nebraska next year. I'm suprised no one (Bison fan) has said anything yet xeekx

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=294125

Go Bison
October 25th, 2007, 02:11 PM
This will be very interesting. For those of you that don't know Coach Bohl was at Nebraska as Defensive Coordinator. He was fired from that position and then came to NDSU. Check any Nebraska message board and they absolutely hate him.

Gil Dobie
October 25th, 2007, 02:16 PM
This will be very interesting. For those of you that don't know Coach Bohl was at Nebraska as Defensive Coordinator. He was fired from that position and then came to NDSU. Check any Nebraska message board and they absolutely hate him.

They all don't hate him, I know many Nebraska fans that like Bohl.
Not that, that means anything. It's the same group that fired the AD that will influence the decision on the new coach.

proasu89
October 25th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Bohl is tops on the list right now to take over Nebraska next year. I'm suprised no one (Bison fan) has said anything yet xeekx

If it's true, no playoff's in Coach Bohl's future.

stevdock
October 25th, 2007, 02:53 PM

If he is offered that job there is no doubt in my mind that he will take it. Not only did it used to be his home, but it is the big time program that he will only jump to. He has hinted before that he will only leave if the price and program are right. He will not leave for a mid-major 1-A or another 1-AA. It will be a big loss for the Bison, but he has put us back on the right track, especially from where Babich left us at.

spelunker64
October 25th, 2007, 03:40 PM
I think there is enough negativity towards Bohl in Nebraska though to make this a reality...

NDSUFREAK
October 25th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Hopefull Coach Bohl knows how much we at NDSU enjoy him. Especially those 4,000 students who chant his name during warm ups so he runs towards them and gives the first row people high fives....

Drblankstare
October 25th, 2007, 06:41 PM
I wouldnt be shocked if Coach Bohl got the Nebraska job, he is an Osbourne guy.

JohnStOnge
October 25th, 2007, 06:44 PM
I continue to think Nebraska ought to hire Paul Johnson. I know it's unlikely, but I think they'd be real glad if they did.

X-Factor
October 25th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Well, good luck to Bohl if he goes. I know a lot of Bison fans that will fallow whatever team he goes to VERY closely. The Bison are going to continue doing what they have been doing if he stays or leaves, but I hope he stays for at least for 1 championship. Despite what that article says, I think he is a long shot for the Nebraska job right now.

JDC325
October 25th, 2007, 09:22 PM
It is a fact of life in the FCS/I-AA if your coach is good and not 100 years old he is going to get snatched up.....xnonono2x Money talks and .......
I am just hoping the Hatch man gets us another flag or ten before he gets snagged. :D

MR. CHICKEN
October 25th, 2007, 09:37 PM
I continue to think Nebraska ought to hire Paul Johnson. I know it's unlikely, but I think they'd be real glad if they did.

IN PREPIN' FO' NAVY...KEELER SAID ON HIS RADIO SHOW......"COACH JOHNSON IS UH TRIPLE O MASTERMIND....WHO PROBES TA SEE DUH WAY YOU WILL DEFENSE HIS OPTION...IFIN' HE LIKES YER APPROACH........HE'LL TAKE ADVANTAGE..LONG B/4 YER D-CO-ORDINATOR...CAN ADJUST"......"HE...COULD RUN DIS OFFENSE ANYWHERE IN DUH COUNTRY"......NAVY PAYS HIM $750,000...'CORDIN' TA COACH K......DUH ONLY DUCATS OURAH GOVERNMENT...ACTUALLY...WISELY....HAS SPENT!!......BRAWK!

Appaholic
October 25th, 2007, 11:58 PM

I've read before that Johnson has no interest in leaving Navy....loves the atmosphere, academic focus, campus, etc......which I respect.....seems like a man who isn't willig to sacrifice his happiness for glory....

98chev
October 26th, 2007, 12:50 AM
Well, good luck to Bohl if he goes. I know a lot of Bison fans that will fallow whatever team he goes to VERY closely. The Bison are going to continue doing what they have been doing if he stays or leaves, but I hope he stays for at least for 1 championship. Despite what that article says, I think he is a long shot for the Nebraska job right now.

I agree I hope he stays around for at least a playoff apearance but if he goes the best of luck to him.

BearsCountry
October 26th, 2007, 02:03 AM
Nebraska fans want LSU's defensive coordinator Bo Pelini, who was DC for Nebraska under Solich.