PDA

View Full Version : UNI is the real deal!

Neckfansince71
October 24th, 2007, 08:37 PM
What a gorgeous night for football on Saturday! Cool, clear, but a bit windy! New eastside stands, great tailgating, my daughters 21st birthday and a WIU team that seemed to be ready! And they were ready, but UNI came with more experience, more athletes, and basically kept the WIU offense off the field while beating down and cutting up the WIU defense on the field. It was a good game for a half, but that soon changed.

UNI is solid. The line effectively opened holes. The qb hit open receivers and ran when necessary for some great yardage and some big scores. He scrambled out of a sack to complete a big play early in the second quarter. And UNI's running backs cut left and right for big yardage. The Necks were just too young to stop the UNI machine, to ineffective offensively, and too worn out defensively at the end.

UNI is good! Very good! They showed how mature they are on Saturday by playing hardnose football without a let down!

The Necks are a year away from being again a power. But UNI, they have arrived and will be around till the end this year. Neckfansince71 says so!

Enough said! Neckfan out!

jcxcoffeex

GreatAppSt
October 24th, 2007, 08:39 PM
What are they dealin? blackjack or hold 'em.:D

Mountain Panther
October 24th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Neckfansince71 says so!

Well, if Neckfan says so.....xthumbsupx

JayJ79
October 24th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Best of luck to the 'Necks in the rest of their season.
Some tough games coming up

appfan2008
October 24th, 2007, 10:02 PM
sounds nice... i wonder why it took you 4 days to post that

Chi Panther
October 24th, 2007, 10:48 PM
He just couldn't believe his eyes and had to watch the DVR a couple of times to make sure he wasn't having a bad dream.....

Its still hard for me to believe that WIU had 3 offensive plays in the 3rd quarter......

unigriff
October 24th, 2007, 11:03 PM
i still cant believe we rushed the ball 66 times...SIXTY SIX!!!!

Houndawg
October 25th, 2007, 07:43 AM
He just couldn't believe his eyes and had to watch the DVR a couple of times to make sure he wasn't having a bad dream.....

Its still hard for me to believe that WIU had 3 offensive plays in the 3rd quarter......

That's quite a stat, like Sac State running 93 offensive plays and scoring 3 points.

katstrapper
October 25th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Bison would beat them.xnodx

Appaholic
October 25th, 2007, 09:13 AM

That goes without saying....I mean, who wouldn't the Bison beat......maybe USC '05 or Notre Dame '88, but that's it.....

Mountain Panther
October 25th, 2007, 09:29 AM

Why? Because they beat a 3-4 Sam Houston State team?

BearsCountry
October 25th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Wait till next weekend, when UNI loses their first game. xsmiley_wix

Khan4Cats
October 25th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Wait till next weekend, when UNI loses their first game. xsmiley_wix

Our defense has given up 91 points in 7 games to 4 top-20 ranked FCS teams and an FBS team.

We're gonna score on your D, do you really think you're going to score 50 on us to outscore us and win? xeyebrowx xpeacex

BearsCountry
October 25th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Our defense has given up 91 points in 7 games to 4 top-20 ranked FCS teams and an FBS team.

We're gonna score on your D, do you really think you're going to score 50 on us to outscore us and win? xeyebrowx xpeacex

Not really but that was what the winky similey was for.

unigriff
October 25th, 2007, 03:23 PM
well Terry Allen accounts for 20 points right there, so their offense only has to score like 30+..:)

bcrawf
October 25th, 2007, 04:10 PM

We will get to see in the playo... Oh yeah, nevermind enjoy December in lonely, lonely Fargo Bisonfan...xcoffeex xcoffeex