PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Washington and Comcast Cable

SeattleGriz
October 24th, 2007, 01:10 AM
For those that give a crap, I just found out that you can watch EWU games for free after the fact on Comcast.

Go to On Demand/Sports/EWU/Football (I think - been drinking in honor of IGO4UNI)

Anyway, not sure if it is just for Washington residents, or anyone in the Pac NW.

Interesting to watch the Portland State and MSU games. I now know EWU's weakness, so don't even think about bringin that shat back to WA Griz when you embarrass your first round opponent by having them lose to the "weak Big Sky".

Go Eags, but first and foremost, GO GRIZ!

kalm
October 24th, 2007, 01:30 AM
Which weakness, offensive or defensive? PSU ran on us up the middle all game. And I could be wrong, but defensively, both teams seemed to have success rushing just three or four and dropping everyone else into coverage. That's when Nichols seems indecisive.

I would absolutely love a return trip to the "MO" club. I didn't have a burger last time, are they as good as everyone says?

Still a lot football left, but if our defense continues to improve and you guys beat the cats, there's always a chance.

Wulff is a great one game coach, just ask SIU in 2004 and UNI in 2005. I think they'd say we represented ourselves and the BSC quite well. xthumbsupx

SeattleGriz
October 24th, 2007, 01:34 AM
Which weakness, offensive or defensive? PSU ran on us up the middle all game. And I could be wrong, but defensively, both teams seemed to have success rushing just three or four and dropping everyone else into coverage. That's when Nichols seems indecisive.

I would absolutely love a return trip to the "MO" club. I didn't have a burger last time, are they as good as everyone says?

Still a lot football left, but if our defense continues to improve and you guys beat the cats, there's always a chance.

Wulff is a great one game coach, just ask SIU in 2004 and UNI in 2005. I think they'd say we represented ourselves and the BSC quite well. xthumbsupx

Dude. I got nothin. Like a coach would listen to some Schmoe who said they had the key to victory?

As you can see from my post, I fully expect EWU to make the playoffs and fully REPRESENT the Big Sky. xpeacex

DuckDuckGriz
October 24th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Just Ducks and Beavers on Comcast here.

However it's great that Northwest Cable News is now showing highlights every Saturday from the PSU, EWU, Griz and Cat games.

Grizzaholic
October 24th, 2007, 11:39 AM

mmmmmmm. Burger.....