PDA

View Full Version : Halftime protest holding up second half of Yale-Penn

bulldog10jw
October 22nd, 2022, 02:25 PM
Not sure what the protest is about, but the second half was supposed to start 40 minutes ago.

Milktruck74
October 22nd, 2022, 02:32 PM
Not sure what the protest is about, but the second half was supposed to start 40 minutes ago.

just go ahead and start the game...it only takes one of those soy boys getting blasted on the kickoff for the rest of them to decide it is time to clear the field!

crusader11
October 22nd, 2022, 02:38 PM
The Ivy League is good for this every few years.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/belladiamore/status/1583897573177556992?s=46&t=hkV87Nv-s8l19sm4h8Rrfg

What’s community justice?

Stay woke.

bulldog10jw
October 22nd, 2022, 02:44 PM
The Ivy League is good for this every few years.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/belladiamore/status/1583897573177556992?s=46&t=hkV87Nv-s8l19sm4h8Rrfg

What’s community justice?

Stay woke.

A similar protest almost cost Yale a share of the IVY title in 2019. The 2nd OT against Harvard was played after sunset since the Bowl doesn't have lights. Luckily, it didn't go to a 3rd OT or be declared a tie.

CHIP72
October 22nd, 2022, 02:46 PM
A few days ago there was a chance I'd attend this game as the opener of a day-night doubleheader with Padres/Phillies NLCS Game 4 as the nightcap, until I found out my girlfriend's plans this weekend. Thank goodness I wasn't able to go (also attending Padres/Phillies NLCS Game 5 tomorrow instead).

POD Knows
October 22nd, 2022, 02:46 PM
Freaking losers. I am sick of these assholes.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 22nd, 2022, 02:48 PM
Disrespectful, ignorant bums....

POD Knows
October 22nd, 2022, 02:51 PM
Disrespectful, ignorant bums....
Zero respect for the athletes and the people that came to watch the game. These things need to be met with violence. They can protest outside of the stadium, a protest during the game should be seen as an aggressive action and should be met with exponential aggression.

CHIP72
October 22nd, 2022, 03:10 PM
Here's an article about the protest (with Twitter-embedded videos):

https://brobible.com/sports/article/penn-homecoming-halted-due-to-protest/ (University Of Pennsylvania Homecoming Football Game Halted For Over 30 Minutes Due To On-Field protest)

JacksFan40
October 22nd, 2022, 03:13 PM
Look I’m all for free speech and freedom to protest and that fun stuff, but what the hell is the Penn administration going to do about global climate change?

ElCid
October 22nd, 2022, 03:15 PM
Look I’m all for free speech and freedom to protest and that fun stuff, but what the hell is the Penn administration going to do about global climate change?

Arrest their arses.

POD Knows
October 22nd, 2022, 03:27 PM
They have zero rights to protest on the field at this game, what they did was a criminal trespass at a minimum and maybe a terrorist action. They should all be charged with felonies, get some jail time and an fines and certainly expulsion from the college if they are a student.

CockyGeek
October 22nd, 2022, 03:32 PM
They let the protest go on for an hour under their "freedom of open expression" rules then arrested everyone that remained. No violence needed.

crusader11
October 22nd, 2022, 03:40 PM
Losers.

kdinva
October 22nd, 2022, 03:44 PM
They let the protest go on for an hour under their "freedom of open expression" rules then arrested everyone that remained. No violence needed.

sounds like typical ivy rules.

- - - Updated - - -

They have zero rights to protest on the field at this game, what they did was a criminal trespass at a minimum and maybe a terrorist action. They should all be charged with felonies, get some jail time and an fines and certainly expulsion from the college if they are a student.

this....

BeamMeUp
October 22nd, 2022, 04:21 PM
BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!

Get those wokers off the field.

bonarae
October 22nd, 2022, 04:50 PM
I hate these things happen, but the Ivy Presidents need to change such rules too. xsmhx

CHIP72
October 22nd, 2022, 04:59 PM
FWIW, in terms of the actual game, Penn remained undefeated, scoring a late touchdown to post a 20-13 win over Yale (now 4-2).

mainejeff
October 22nd, 2022, 06:32 PM
Zero respect for the athletes and the people that came to watch the game. These things need to be met with violence. They can protest outside of the stadium, a protest during the game should be seen as an aggressive action and should be met with exponential aggression.

I agree. They should have done the same thing on January 6.

POD Knows
October 22nd, 2022, 06:39 PM
They did, held guys In jail for a year, no bail, multiple year prison sentences, blah, blah, blah. And for the record the Capital deal was far worse than these little asshats little halftime show. Now go suck a dick.

bonarae
October 22nd, 2022, 06:41 PM

Is that the policy in place in many scholarship FCS and FBS programs?

How about comparing it to "court storming" in basketball? Or maybe in pro games?

POD Knows
October 22nd, 2022, 06:48 PM
Is that the policy in place in many scholarship FCS and FBS programs?

How about comparing it to "court storming" in basketball? Or maybe in pro games?
The court storming is done after the game is over, apples and hand grenades.

mainejeff
October 22nd, 2022, 08:01 PM
They did, held guys In jail for a year, no bail, multiple year prison sentences, blah, blah, blah. And for the record the Capital deal was far worse than these little asshats little halftime show. Now go suck a dick.

Everyone is treated with kid gloves these days....the military should have been brought in and mowed down all those Jan 6 traitors. Now go eat some rotten pussy.

kdinva
October 22nd, 2022, 08:09 PM
https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia/penn-students-yale-football-game-homecoming-protest-20221022.html

fossil fuels and housing their beefs......no comment, this is FB chat.

POD Knows
October 22nd, 2022, 08:14 PM
Everyone is treated with kid gloves these days....the military should have been brought in and mowed down all those Jan 6 traitors. Now go eat some rotten pussy.yep and the same thing should have happened at every BLM rally. Would have been a hell of a lot more body bags used in the BLM criminal riots. This is my last comment on this. This thread should have been put on the poli thread initially cause it is a political topic.

POD Knows
October 22nd, 2022, 08:16 PM
https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia/penn-students-yale-football-game-homecoming-protest-20221022.html

fossil fuels and housing their beefs......no comment, this is FB chat.this thread is in the wrong forum. It is a completely political subject and the FCS football aspect of it is secondary.

Tribal
October 22nd, 2022, 08:26 PM
Why can’t people disagree, on a sports message board of all places, without personally attacking each other? No need to go high right.

SDFS
October 22nd, 2022, 08:46 PM
Everyone is treated with kid gloves these days....the military should have been brought in and mowed down all those Jan 6 traitors. Now go eat some rotten pussy.

And your thoughts on those that burned down my community. I live in MPS.

UNHWildcat18
October 22nd, 2022, 08:48 PM
What a bunch of ****ing losers….. that being said after reading this thread, y’all need to chill

jacksfan29!
October 22nd, 2022, 08:56 PM
Here's an article about the protest (with Twitter-embedded videos):

https://brobible.com/sports/article/penn-homecoming-halted-due-to-protest/ (http://University Of Pennsylvania Homecoming Football Game Halted For Over 30 Minutes Due To On-Field protest)

So they protested for "the climate" running on to the field wearing petroleum based clothing and shoes, posted videos of the protest using their $1,000 phone manufactured in China, shipped to the U.S. on a diesel powered ship, phones manufactured using petroleum based materials, same phones charged with electricity created by burning coal (east of Mississippi, still mostly coal).

Their parents must be so proud, "making a difference"...

BisonTru
October 22nd, 2022, 11:47 PM
So they protested for "the climate" running on to the field wearing petroleum based clothing and shoes, posted videos of the protest using their $1,000 phone manufactured in China, shipped to the U.S. on a diesel powered ship, phones manufactured using petroleum based materials, same phones charged with electricity created by burning coal (east of Mississippi, still mostly coal).

Their parents must be so proud, "making a difference"...

Petroleum based clothing??? What if they wore cotton? (trigger warning) Very renewable.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 22nd, 2022, 11:53 PM

I'm gonna say this real clearly to you, POD, and anybody else I have not read as of yet. Shut you god damn mouthes on political **** on the FCS Board. Is that ****ing clear enough for you? Do this again on the FCS board with you little smart ass poli crap and you are taking a long vacation here.

This a very clear and easy not to break rule at AGS for years now. STFU with poli on FCS boards.

BisonTru
October 22nd, 2022, 11:56 PM
I'm gonna say this real clearly to you, POD, and anybody else I have not read as of yet. Shut you god damn mouthes on political **** on the FCS Board. Is that ****ing clear enough for you? Do this again on the FCS board with you little smart ass poli crap and you are taking a long vacation here.

This a very clear and easy not to break rule at AGS for years now. STFU with poli on FCS boards.

Sorry ursus. TBH, this whole thread needs to go to the poli board. There's just no way to keep a political protest at an FCS game not political.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 22nd, 2022, 11:57 PM
this thread is in the wrong forum. It is a completely political subject and the FCS football aspect of it is secondary.

That doesn't ****ing matter..."It's in the wrong forum" because you see it as political. It's in the FCS forum and you of all f'n people know better than this ****.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 23rd, 2022, 12:00 AM
Sorry ursus. TBH, this whole thread needs to go to the poli board. There's just no way to keep a political protest at an FCS game not political.
Oh there is. And for that reason I am purposely not going to move it. We're all gonna learn some lessons here I think.

I'm ****ing fed up with this bull**** on here my man. I really am.

If it should have been on the poli board anyone, and I mean anyone that wanted to talk politics could have easily went over there and started one. But instead we're doing this crap again?

ursus arctos horribilis
October 23rd, 2022, 12:01 AM

But, it absolutely should have been started on the poli board. I agree with that. It was not so we all know how to deal with that.

bulldog10jw
October 23rd, 2022, 12:13 AM
But, it absolutely should have been started on the poli board. I agree with that. It was not so we all know how to deal with that.

My apologies

ursus arctos horribilis
October 23rd, 2022, 12:18 AM
My apologies

Well, in looking at the first post you were basically just telling people the games was delayed, and FCS game so on 2nd look it probably just should have been up to the others to move over for their own sake of keeping the FCS board as a part of their AGS experience.

dgtw
October 23rd, 2022, 05:14 AM
Protests that disrupt a football game do not help their cause. It makes supporters of that cause look like idiots. Protest all you want outside the stadium or hold up a sign in the stands.

I liked what the NFL player did a couple weeks ago when the guy with the pink smoke ran onto the field.

If my above comment violates AGS policy, I apologize but I think I kept it non-political and only discussed being on the field.

NDB
October 23rd, 2022, 08:13 AM
This about football, because this morons made it about football and the administration refused to actively manage a protest during a scheduled football game.

We're not the people who brought politics into this sphere. Many of us enjoy football because it is a temporary respite from issues like this. It doesn't mean we don't care, it means there's a time and a place.

mainejeff
October 23rd, 2022, 08:25 AM
The Yale fan that started this thread reported what was happening without flying off the handle. NoDak fans and others outside the Penn/Yale fanbase seemed to be triggered by this protest....to the point where physical violence against the protesters was suggested. I responded to their hypocrisy based on what I've read from some of these people on the political board. I apologize for that Ursus.

POD Knows
October 23rd, 2022, 08:51 AM
Petroleum based clothing??? What if they wore cotton? (trigger warning) Very renewable.
Harvested by machines using diesel power.

dgtw
October 23rd, 2022, 09:04 AM
The Yale fan that started this thread reported what was happening without flying off the handle. NoDak fans and others outside the Penn/Yale fanbase seemed to be triggered by this protest....to the point where physical violence against the protesters was suggested. I responded to their hypocrisy based on what I've read from some of these people on the political board. I apologize for that Ursus.

It is possible to discuss the actions of the protesters without getting into what the protest is about.

POD Knows
October 23rd, 2022, 09:13 AM
That doesn't ****ing matter..."It's in the wrong forum" because you see it as political. It's in the FCS forum and you of all f'n people know better than this ****.
Agree and that is on me but in all honesty it is real easy to miss a thread bread crumb when you respond to new posts. This thread seemed to be pretty clearly to be a political post but it wasn’t and I should have payed better attention because I have ****ed this up in the past.

If I create a thread that I think could somehow, someway be political, I, by default, always put it in the poli board.

POD Knows
October 23rd, 2022, 09:14 AM
FWIW, in terms of the actual game, Penn remained undefeated, scoring a late touchdown to post a 20-13 win over Yale (now 4-2).
Yes. I picked Penn, they seem like maybe they have a decent team this year

ElCid
October 23rd, 2022, 09:19 AM
It is possible to discuss the actions of the protesters without getting into what the protest is about.

It is indeed, but totally irrelevant. The bottom line is this is a foul. If it isn't, then protests for ANY reason (correct or incorrect in its truth), in ANY venue, or any location (ahem), then become legit and all need to be weighed equally. Anyone want that? If you think this was ok, then you must. Anyone who feels that their cause trumps the chosen activity of others needs to also accept any protest, for any reason, that impacts any of their activities or locations. I'm sure nobody at this game cared one bit except their activity was disrupted unnecessarily. I'm just curious and concerned that it impacted the outcome in some way. Didn't watch this game but I'd be pissed if it did have an impact, especially if I was Yale.

bulldog10jw
October 23rd, 2022, 12:53 PM
Didn't watch this game but I'd be pissed if it did have an impact, especially if I was Yale.

The only thing that impacted the game was Yale's inability to come up with a big play when needed on both offense and defense. Penn scored two touchdowns in the game. One with 14 seconds left in the first half and the other with 20 seconds left in the game. Both could have been prevented if Yale hadn't given the ball back to Penn in great field position. Once with a tipped ball INT and the other when they couldn't convert a 2nd and 2 near mid field. No protester caused that.

ElCid
October 23rd, 2022, 01:02 PM
The only thing that impacted the game was Yale's inability to come up with a big play when needed on both offense and defense. Penn scored two touchdowns in the game. One with 14 seconds left in the first half and the other with 20 seconds left in the game. Both could have been prevented if Yale hadn't given the ball back to Penn in great field position. Once with a tipped ball INT and the other when they couldn't convert a 2nd and 2 near mid field. No protester caused that.

Just one of those days sounds like.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 23rd, 2022, 03:03 PM
Agree and that is on me but in all honesty it is real easy to miss a thread bread crumb when you respond to new posts. This thread seemed to be pretty clearly to be a political post but it wasn’t and I should have payed better attention because I have ****ed this up in the past.

If I create a thread that I think could somehow, someway be political, I, by default, always put it in the poli board.

I also use new posts primarily. At the top of every thread you reply to or begin interacting on it shows the file cabinet it resides in...a map if you will that shows the final place. Just have to look at that and you will have a good idea if what you are about to submit goes in this file cabinet...or maybe the one across the hall.xthumbsupx

POD Knows
October 23rd, 2022, 03:08 PM
I also use new posts primarily. At the top of every thread you reply to or begin interacting on it shows the file cabinet it resides in...a map if you will that shows the final place. Just have to look at that and you will have a good idea if what you are about to submit goes in this file cabinet...or maybe the one across the hall.xthumbsupx
Their is really no good excuse to post the poli stuff on a none poli thread. Like you said, you can look at the breadcrumb that shows the file path and when you click on new posts, the forum is listed to the right on the line for the thread. I just ****ed up and sometimes don’t catch it when I use my little iPhone to reply to something.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 23rd, 2022, 03:14 PM
Their is really no good excuse to post the poli stuff on a none poli thread. Like you said, you can look at the breadcrumb that shows the file path and when you click on new posts, the forum is listed to the right on the line for the thread. I just ****ed up and sometimes don’t catch it when I use my little iPhone to reply to something.

We've all done it. Me included.

dgtw
October 23rd, 2022, 07:44 PM
It is indeed, but totally irrelevant. The bottom line is this is a foul. If it isn't, then protests for ANY reason (correct or incorrect in its truth), in ANY venue, or any location (ahem), then become legit and all need to be weighed equally. Anyone want that? If you think this was ok, then you must. Anyone who feels that their cause trumps the chosen activity of others needs to also accept any protest, for any reason, that impacts any of their activities or locations. I'm sure nobody at this game cared one bit except their activity was disrupted unnecessarily. I'm just curious and concerned that it impacted the outcome in some way. Didn't watch this game but I'd be pissed if it did have an impact, especially if I was Yale.

Some people run on the field just for kicks. They are just as stupid as the protesters. Anyone going on the field during a game should be arrested swiftly. If they get clotheslined, so be it.

The guys who ran up to Hank Aaron during #715 were cool, but that's it.

caribbeanhen
October 23rd, 2022, 07:56 PM
Some people run on the field just for kicks. They are just as stupid as the protesters. Anyone going on the field during a game should be arrested swiftly. If they get clotheslined, so be it.

The guys who ran up to Hank Aaron during #715 were cool, but that's it.

those guys meant no harm but I’m not sure Aaron thought they were so cool, But I love the way Hank, the all time HR leader, ran the bases after he broke the record. National TV audience and he didn’t even raise a fist much less a bat flip and everything else they do today when they hit a HR in a meaningless June game.

NY Crusader 2010
October 23rd, 2022, 09:48 PM
Kudos to the Penn PA announcer for still doing "scores of other games" during breaks in the action. This proud stadium tradition needs to make a comeback across the board.

ElCid
October 23rd, 2022, 10:14 PM
Kudos to the Penn PA announcer for still doing "scores of other games" during breaks in the action. This proud stadium tradition needs to make a comeback across the board.

No joke. Why is it so hard to announce scores of other games? Should be a no brainer. People want to know. Yeah they can look it up, but why should they have to. Better than playing crappy music that is just annoying. I'd love to put a bug in the ear of the powers that be and let them know they are screwing it up big time.

Pards Rule
October 24th, 2022, 06:01 AM
Apparently, as I read in Philly Inquirer yesterday about protest, that they wanted asmin to divest endowments etc from fossil fuels entities. It also was Homecoming and first game attended by newly sworn in female Penn president.

Pards Rule
October 24th, 2022, 06:02 AM
No joke. Why is it so hard to announce scores of other games? Should be a no brainer. People want to know. Yeah they can look it up, but why should they have to. Better than playing crappy music that is just annoying. I'd love to put a bug in the ear of the powers that be and let them know they are screwing it up big time.

1000%!!! Love it..the music is annoying and way too loud!

Pards Rule
October 24th, 2022, 06:06 AM
those guys meant no harm but I’m not sure Aaron thought they were so cool, But I love the way Hank, the all time HR leader, ran the bases after he broke the record. National TV audience and he didn’t even raise a fist much less a bat flip and everything else they do today when they hit a HR in a meaningless June game.
I remember watching that as they broke in to regular programming to show it. I met Hank Aaron at the opening day of his Hank Aaron Toyota in McDonough GA by chance as I was in the area on business fro Maaco in 2004 and decided to look at offerings that I could get in NJ. Great guy. I didnt want to bother him for an autograph. BTW I think Atlanta media tried to find the two dudes (way before social media and apps) and werent successful?

penguinpower
October 24th, 2022, 07:54 AM
Libtards. And it's unfortunate that our intelligence agencies recruit from the ivy league schools almost exclusively.

Meanwhile there are much better less woke schools that are actually as cutting edge as it gets. For example, look at Liberty University's business school. It kicks the pants off of Harvard's business school. Liberty isn't teaching modern monetary theory,. which is bankrupting our country and destroying our middle class.

I am so sick of these ****ing morons that have been brainwashed to become activists vs educated.

Go protest somewhere else so as not to disrespect the athletes that have sacrificed so much of their lives to put in a performance. Stop disrespecting me the fans as well. Go protest in front of the university president's house or a political office if you don't like something... brainwashed retards.

Sitting Bull
October 24th, 2022, 08:05 AM
One of my favorite Hall & Oates songs was “Out of Touch”.

Paladin1aa
October 24th, 2022, 08:22 AM

Good one ! 😂

caribbeanhen
October 24th, 2022, 08:28 AM
I remember watching that as they broke in to regular programming to show it. I met Hank Aaron at the opening day of his Hank Aaron Toyota in McDonough GA by chance as I was in the area on business fro Maaco in 2004 and decided to look at offerings that I could get in NJ. Great guy. I didnt want to bother him for an autograph. BTW I think Atlanta media tried to find the two dudes (way before social media and apps) and werent successful?

so you were watching regular programming and not the game? shame on you Pards rule

Milktruck74
October 24th, 2022, 08:35 AM
This is in the 7th page. I'm sad that I contributed to the relevance of these morons. But, It should be understood that stepping onto the field during a game makes you a free target of the participants.

POD Knows
October 24th, 2022, 08:54 AM
so you were watching regular programming and not the game? shame on you Pards rule
Still remember exactly where I was when he hit it.

ElCid
October 24th, 2022, 09:38 AM
Still remember exactly where I was when he hit it.

I wasn't a baseball fan at the time so I didn't care. When I became a fan I remember other events like the earthquake game in 1989. Or when McGuire got the season HR record (I saw four of his HRs that year in person). But I'm not a fan anymore. I pretty much don't watch or closely follow anything but FCS and some FBS now, oh and some golf.

penguinpower
October 24th, 2022, 10:23 AM

It's not out of touch. The entire climate bull**** is brainwashing and we'll funded by the World Economic Forum and the IMF. These brainwashed idiots would rather protest at a football game and destroy our economy vs doing something useful. Meanwhile, the WEF and the IMF (Klaus Schawb and his buddies) use climate change as the excuse to control energy and ultimately fleece wealth from Americans and Europeans. Meanwhile they allow China India, and Saudi Arabia to do whatever they want. They've been saying we have 12 years left since the 1930's. Meanwhile they haven't noticed this very important paper from 1976 that basically proves orbital variation is the cause of global climate change and they have the evidence to support this theory uile the man made climate change ambiguity. So yes, it boils down to $$$$ and the Ivy League kids look more like morons than the best America has to offer. That was my point earlier.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17790893/

Pards Rule
October 24th, 2022, 10:36 AM

I dont believe televised in Philly area?

ursus arctos horribilis
October 24th, 2022, 10:43 AM
Libtards. And it's unfortunate that our intelligence agencies recruit from the ivy league schools almost exclusively.

Meanwhile there are much better less woke schools that are actually as cutting edge as it gets. For example, look at Liberty University's business school. It kicks the pants off of Harvard's business school. Liberty isn't teaching modern monetary theory,. which is bankrupting our country and destroying our middle class.

I am so sick of these ****ing morons that have been brainwashed to become activists vs educated.

Go protest somewhere else so as not to disrespect the athletes that have sacrificed so much of their lives to put in a performance. Stop disrespecting me the fans as well. Go protest in front of the university president's house or a political office if you don't like something... brainwashed retards.
Thank you, we now have our first example of a poster we won't see on the FCS boards for a while. Well done.

Anybody else want to test it?

caribbeanhen
October 24th, 2022, 10:48 AM
I dont believe televised in Philly area?

Monday night baseball nationally televised game of the week!

Pards Rule
October 24th, 2022, 03:57 PM
Monday night baseball nationally televised game of the week!
Hmm I saw it maybe Im conflating that with OJ breaking rush record. There they did cut into the NFL games when he got close. Damn Eagles almost upset Bills on Oct 7, 1973 (I remember watching that game on TV and being despondent as an 11 year old - we had it won lol - I looked up the date but I recall the year). They lost on a late BUF FG to win 27-26 after Eagles came back from 11 down I read now. Tom Dempsey (RIP from Covid) kicked four FGs in that game. Roman Gabriel was Birds QB and Joe Ferguson Bills.

mainejeff
October 25th, 2022, 07:04 AM
It's not out of touch. The entire climate bull**** is brainwashing and we'll funded by the World Economic Forum and the IMF. These brainwashed idiots would rather protest at a football game and destroy our economy vs doing something useful. Meanwhile, the WEF and the IMF (Klaus Schawb and his buddies) use climate change as the excuse to control energy and ultimately fleece wealth from Americans and Europeans. Meanwhile they allow China India, and Saudi Arabia to do whatever they want. They've been saying we have 12 years left since the 1930's. Meanwhile they haven't noticed this very important paper from 1976 that basically proves orbital variation is the cause of global climate change and they have the evidence to support this theory uile the man made climate change ambiguity. So yes, it boils down to $$$$ and the Ivy League kids look more like morons than the best America has to offer. That was my point earlier.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17790893/

So we are still posting political stuff on this thread? Asking for a friend.

ElCid
October 25th, 2022, 08:40 AM

Replying with a quote of an improper post doesn't seem to be a very good idea. Does it?

ursus arctos horribilis
October 25th, 2022, 10:21 AM

Okay, tell your friend he is going to take a break from FCS stuff for me would ya? As I said we are gonna learn one way or the other and coming in to incite further crap is the same as bringing it in the first place,ich is what you already did here as well. You should have kept your mouth shut on this one and just rode it out.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 25th, 2022, 10:22 AM
Replying with a quote of an improper post doesn't seem to be a very good idea. Does it?

I agree. It's never the smart move.

Bisonoline
October 25th, 2022, 11:28 PM

You cant make this **** up. xlolx

Green Cookie Monster
October 26th, 2022, 07:15 AM
I had two scrambled eggs, bacon and whole wheat toast for breakfast. Washed it down with two cups of joe.

FUGameBreaker
October 27th, 2022, 09:30 AM
I had two scrambled eggs, bacon and whole wheat toast for breakfast. Washed it down with two cups of joe.

Bacon? blasphemy, save the pigs!!