Elon @ UNH
Richmond @ Hampton
Morgan State @ Delaware
UAlbany @ Villanova
Maine @ Stony Brook
W&M @ Towson

MR. CHICKEN
October 17th, 2022, 08:22 AM
.....MORGAN STATE....HAS UH GOOD KICK RETURNER.....SAW HIM LAST THURSDAY.....AGIN NC CENTRAL.......HENS WILL UNDOUBTABLY.....KICK-OFF......7-8 TIMES.......SO POTENTIAL IS DERE......AWK!

crusader11
October 17th, 2022, 08:32 AM
URI @ Monmouth
Elon @ UNH
Richmond @ Hampton
Morgan State @ Delaware
UAlbany @ Villanova
Maine @ Stony Brook
W&M @ Towson

centraljerseycat
October 17th, 2022, 08:33 AM
URI @ Monmouth This should be a good game with Monmouth winning a close one.
Elon @ UNH Second consecutive Saturday in New England will not be any kinder for Elon.
Richmond @ Hampton Richmond comfortably
Morgan State @ Delaware The Blue Hens continue to beat the HBCU's.
UAlbany @ Villanova Cats thought they were still on their bye week with the Richmond snoozefest Saturday. This week they rebound for a Homecoming victory.
Maine @ Stony Brook Maine continues to roll against a Stony Brook team whose coach should be fired at season's end.
W&M @ Towson William & Mary continues to roll against a team whose coach should be fired at season's end.

MR. CHICKEN
October 17th, 2022, 09:15 AM

RHODE ISLAND.......RAMS ARE TOUGHER DEN UH $74,000 PICK-UP..........HAWKS SEASON IS ENDANGERED........BRAWK!
ELON.................PHOENIX ARISE FROM DUH PYRE.......LIGHT UP 'CATS BIG TIME.........AWK!
RICHMOND...........WON'T NOD OUT....ON BUCS......LIKE G-DANES.........BAWK!
DELAWARE...............DIS GAME.......SHOOD BE PLAYED...IN 5 MINUTE QUARTERS..........BRAWK!
ALBANY..........ANGRY CANINES.....CHEW THRU CATS.....'NOVA FANS PONDER LIFE WHIFF-OUT JAY.....&......YOU-DEE..........AWQ!
MAINE.............."DUH BEARS".......OUTTAH HYBERNATION......SMOKEY & BOO-BOO & YOGI....BEARLY THWART........DUH STONERS.........DOODLE-DOO!
WM & MARY...........AFTER UH WEEK UH R&R......GRIFFINS.......TAME TIGERS....LIKE UH VEGAS ACT.......BUK BUK BUK.....BRRAAAWWWKKKKK!

caribbeanhen
October 17th, 2022, 09:24 AM

RHODE ISLAND.......RAMS ARE TOUGHER DEN UH $74,000 PICK-UP..........HAWKS SEASON IS ENDANGERED........BRAWK!
ELON.................PHOENIX ARISE FROM DUH PYRE.......LIGHT UP 'CATS BIG TIME.........AWK!
RICHMOND...........WON'T NOD OUT....ON BUCS......LIKE G-DANES.........BAWK!
DELAWARE...............DIS GAME.......SHOOD BE PLAYED...IN 5 MINUTE QUARTERS..........BRAWK!
ALBANY..........ANGRY CANINES.....CHEW THRU CATS.....'NOVA FANS PONDER LIFE WHIFF-OUT JAY.....&......YOU-DEE..........AWQ!
MAINE.............."DUH BEARS".......OUTTAH HYBERNATION......SMOKEY & BOO-BOO & YOGI....BEARLY THWART........DUH STONERS.........DOODLE-DOO!
WM & MARY...........AFTER UH WEEK UH R&R......GRIFFINS.......TAME TIGERS....LIKE UH VEGAS ACT.......BUK BUK BUK.....BRRAAAWWWKKKKK!

laughing my azz off

LMAO

CenMEBlackBearFan
October 17th, 2022, 09:26 AM
URI @ Monmouth
Elon @ UNH
Richmond @ Hampton
Morgan State @ Delaware
UAlbany @ Villanova
Maine @ Stony Brook
W&M @ Towson

GoBlueHens83
October 17th, 2022, 11:11 AM
Rhode Island @ Monmouth
Elon @ New Hampshire
Richmond @ Hampton
Morgan State @ Delaware
Albany @ Villanova
Maine @ Stony Brook
William & Mary @ Towson

Gangtackle11
October 17th, 2022, 11:28 AM
URI @ Monmouth
Elon @ UNH
Richmond @ Hampton
Morgan State @ Delaware
UAlbany @ Villanova
Maine @ Stony Brook
W&M @ Towson

Mr. Chicken: life w/o U of New-ark means that Nova won’t be guaranteed a 3rd Saturday of November victory!! It’s your rival Delaware State that is left to ponder. xpeacex

Sitting Bull
October 17th, 2022, 11:55 AM
Mr. Chicken: life w/o U of New-ark means that Nova won’t be guaranteed a 3rd Saturday of November victory!! It’s your rival Delaware State that is left to ponder. xpeacex

Goodbye, Villanova. Hello, Kennesaw?

I sure hope the powers at UD are smarter than that.

UNHWildcat18
October 17th, 2022, 05:16 PM
If UNH wins will people actually give us credit?

NY Crusader 2010
October 17th, 2022, 05:39 PM
Week 8 Match-ups:

URI @ Monmouth
Elon @ UNH
Richmond @ Hampton
Morgan State @ Delaware
UAlbany @ Villanova
Maine @ Stony Brook
W&M @ Towson

All games Saturday. Good luck!

URI 37 Monmouth 31
Elon 29 UNH 10
Richmond 35 Hampton 17
Delaware 42 Morgan State 13
Villanova 27 Albany 14
Maine 23 Stony Brook 16
William & Mary 38 Towson 7

Tribal
October 17th, 2022, 07:06 PM
If UNH wins will people actually give us credit?

You’ve had a very easy schedule with one quality win, a really really bad loss to a bad FCS, and a blowout loss to a bad WMU. Elon would be a defining win and certainly set you up nicely for the playoffs. I picked you to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY Crusader 2010
October 17th, 2022, 07:30 PM
You’ve had a very easy schedule with one quality win, a really really bad loss to a bad FCS, and a blowout loss to a bad WMU. Elon would be a defining win and certainly set you up nicely for the playoffs. I picked you to win.

NC Central is not a "bad" FCS team by any means. And if not for the strong performances by other FCS teams in the Northeast (Holy Cross, Fordham, St. Francis) against MAC opponents this year, no one would be concerned about the WMU loss.

But this is the week the rubber meets the road. Beat Elon and UNH is looking at controlling their own destiny for a playoff spot, if not the CAA auto-bid and/or a share of the conference title.

crusader11
October 17th, 2022, 07:39 PM
I’ve thought UNH to be fraudulent, but they can prove me and others wrong this weekend.

caribbeanhen
October 17th, 2022, 07:43 PM
I’ve thought UNH to be fraudulent, but they can prove me and others wrong this weekend.

I’m somewhat relieved others are saying this so I don’t have too

mainejeff
October 17th, 2022, 08:28 PM
Monmouth 38 URI 31
UNH 27 Elon 22
Richmond 35 Hampton 13
Delaware 52 Morgan State 9
Villanova 13 Albany 10
Maine 23 Stony Brook 21
William & Mary 37 Towson 17

KPSUL
October 17th, 2022, 10:09 PM

No, I can assure you that's the real University of New Hampshire football team. I don't think anyone at UNH s trying to prove "others" wrong or right. We've got 4 tough conference games left and they'll be played one at time - no game is more important than the next, the rubber will meet the road every saturday. (except OCT 29th when we have a bye) it remains to be seen how successfully UNH, as well as every other CAA team, will be at the end of the regular season. Reading most of these posts you'd think that UNH somehow manipulated the entire conference schedule to ensure we'd have the best CAA win-loss record after week 7. Most UNH fans were hoping for more conference wins than losses in 2022 and we have an excellent chance of meeting or exceeding that.

MUHAWKS
October 17th, 2022, 10:10 PM

Shocked you consider Monmouth a quality win. Picked to finish 10th, 4-3 with a loss to Maine and wins over horrible Gtown, Lehigh and Albany with marginal decent win over Nova. What makes us a quality win? Not trying to hate on UNH at all, but just trying to be fair here..

Tribal
October 18th, 2022, 04:17 AM
NC Central beat up on cupcakes and Campbell humiliated them by 30. I’d say that’s bad.

Monmouth is a quality win. That’s a solid team with a win over a (then) top 10 Nova and lost in a shootout vs what I believe is an excellent Fordham squad.

I believe UNH will beat Elon. It’s all about momentum at this stage of the season. Anyway, it’s an exciting year for CAAF…any CAA opponent is a threat any week.

KPSUL
October 18th, 2022, 12:32 PM
Shocked you consider Monmouth a quality win. Picked to finish 10th, 4-3 with a loss to Maine and wins over horrible Gtown, Lehigh and Albany with marginal decent win over Nova. What makes us a quality win? Not trying to hate on UNH at all, but just trying to be fair here..

Please by all means, don't restrain yourself when it comes to hating on UNH, that is a popular activity here on the CAA related AGS threads! I wouldn't want to deprive anyone the opportunity of doing it.

And IMHO Monmouth is a quality team, so beating them would be a quality win - as is beating Maine in Orono had the Hawks done so. Who cares where a team is picked Pre-Season? In 2018 UNH was picked pre-season FCS #5 in most polls - we lost 0-31 vs Maine on opening day in Orono and ended up 4-7 on the season. But here comes the asterisk - two of our W's were back to back wins over Villanova and JMU, so the season wasn't a total disappointment.

I warned you before the season started that your games on the road at UNH and Maine would be among your toughest contests. As another UNH fan pointed out here, had those games been played @ Monmouth you may have won them both.

MUHAWKS
October 18th, 2022, 04:46 PM
Please by all means, don't restrain yourself when it comes to hating on UNH, that is a popular activity here on the CAA related AGS threads! I wouldn't want to deprive anyone the opportunity of doing it.

And IMHO Monmouth is a quality team, so beating them would be a quality win - as is beating Maine in Orono had the Hawks done so. Who cares where a team is picked Pre-Season? In 2018 UNH was picked pre-season FCS #5 in most polls - we lost 0-31 vs Maine on opening day in Orono and ended up 4-7 on the season. But here comes the asterisk - two of our W's were back to back wins over Villanova and JMU, so the season wasn't a total disappointment.

I warned you before the season started that your games on the road at UNH and Maine would be among your toughest contests. As another UNH fan pointed out here, had those games been played @ Monmouth you may have won them both.

Haha- I really was not hating bro- I was being my usual selfish self trying to decipher Monmouth info. b/c as you know I am a little obsessed with my team. Obviously I think we should count as a quality win but I am biased- It shows that even though the record is average maybe some see that we have decent talent and just need to put it together or get better upfront, OR are just able to compete with some better teams depending on style..

Yes you did tell me... It is like the ghost of the CAA snuck up on us even though we knew.. against you guys I would say it was more your defense actually being good. Maine D was good but we just legit blew it, shot self in foot, penalties, turnovers, but like you said part of life on the road in the CAA.. I truly have nothing against any CAA team at all- all the fan bases seem pretty legit and esp on here- most are cordial and just love their team. With that said, I DO understand the hesitancy on folks anointing UNH but not b/c it may not be true but I think people just want to see it validated these next few weeks. It is a bit like the Giants or Jets right now. Most people do not believe these teams are the most talented or close to the best the NFL has to offer but at what point can you not ignore it? After 8 wins? Not sure, but hopefully you get my point and sometimes these Giants type teams start believing, find momentum and it becomes self fulfilling prophecy. UNH seems this way very much, where the "eye test" bs it is not like "wow they are legit" but you just keep getting it done and play good D..

CAA football is exactly as advertised where if you have some talent, will be in most games but REALLY cannot have mental errors, turnovers or bad coaching. Have to play 4 full quarters and all that. Look at us.. 4-3 with a couple winnable games on tap (towson, stony). Lets say we knock off URI which is not totally out of the realm of possibility- and lose a somewhat close game to Delaware..Could finish 7-4 with a top 10 win, a top 20 win and 2 close losses to ranked teams, and the the Maine game. Obviously will not sniff the playoffs at 7-4 but @ 8-3 it would have at least been a conversation. I am not getting ahead of myself for all I know we go 0-4 the last 4 games, but point I am trying to make is the difference between playoffs and home is not too much. With that said I really feel we will show up Saturday for URI. I saw URI play a bit and am still not sure what to think.. They seem big and physical on D which is not good for us but they are not an offensive powerhouse although I like their QB and we let up tons of points.. If we pull it out we have Towson the next week at home for the right to go to Delaware having it at least mean a lot..

In terms of UNH I guess it is way too early still to prognosticate but hope for your sake the NC Central game does not do you in. I agree that in reality they are not a bad team and so many of those teams can sneak up and play very good on a given day (look at Gardner Webb) but I would think you need to win 3 of the last 4. I just cannot see any 4 loss team from the CAA making it- too many damn teams out there plus it seems Fordham barring a bad PL loss will be in even if they lose to HC and that def takes a bid away from the CAA> Feel like UNH best shot is as the AC in a tiebreaker somehow which of course could also be with a 7-4 record too..

caribbeanhen
October 18th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Haha- I really was not hating bro- I was being my usual selfish self trying to decipher Monmouth info. b/c as you know I am a little obsessed with my team. Obviously I think we should count as a quality win but I am biased- It shows that even though the record is average maybe some see that we have decent talent and just need to put it together or get better upfront, OR are just able to compete with some better teams depending on style..

Yes you did tell me... It is like the ghost of the CAA snuck up on us even though we knew.. against you guys I would say it was more your defense actually being good. Maine D was good but we just legit blew it, shot self in foot, penalties, turnovers, but like you said part of life on the road in the CAA.. I truly have nothing against any CAA team at all- all the fan bases seem pretty legit and esp on here- most are cordial and just love their team. With that said, I DO understand the hesitancy on folks anointing UNH but not b/c it may not be true but I think people just want to see it validated these next few weeks. It is a bit like the Giants or Jets right now. Most people do not believe these teams are the most talented or close to the best the NFL has to offer but at what point can you not ignore it? After 8 wins? Not sure, but hopefully you get my point and sometimes these Giants type teams start believing, find momentum and it becomes self fulfilling prophecy. UNH seems this way very much, where the "eye test" bs it is not like "wow they are legit" but you just keep getting it done and play good D..

CAA football is exactly as advertised where if you have some talent, will be in most games but REALLY cannot have mental errors, turnovers or bad coaching. Have to play 4 full quarters and all that. Look at us.. 4-3 with a couple winnable games on tap (towson, stony). Lets say we knock off URI which is not totally out of the realm of possibility- and lose a somewhat close game to Delaware..Could finish 7-4 with a top 10 win, a top 20 win and 2 close losses to ranked teams, and the the Maine game. Obviously will not sniff the playoffs at 7-4 but @ 8-3 it would have at least been a conversation. I am not getting ahead of myself for all I know we go 0-4 the last 4 games, but point I am trying to make is the difference between playoffs and home is not too much. With that said I really feel we will show up Saturday for URI. I saw URI play a bit and am still not sure what to think.. They seem big and physical on D which is not good for us but they are not an offensive powerhouse although I like their QB and we let up tons of points.. If we pull it out we have Towson the next week at home for the right to go to Delaware having it at least mean a lot..

In terms of UNH I guess it is way too early still to prognosticate but hope for your sake the NC Central game does not do you in. I agree that in reality they are not a bad team and so many of those teams can sneak up and play very good on a given day (look at Gardner Webb) but I would think you need to win 3 of the last 4. I just cannot see any 4 loss team from the CAA making it- too many damn teams out there plus it seems Fordham barring a bad PL loss will be in even if they lose to HC and that def takes a bid away from the CAA> Feel like UNH best shot is as the AC in a tiebreaker somehow which of course could also be with a 7-4 record too..

Man MUHAWKS

You really know how to expose flickering and flashing neurons 😂

but your posts are good with me

crusader11
October 18th, 2022, 05:59 PM
Man MUHAWKS

You really know how to expose flickering and flashing neurons 😂

but your posts are good with me

AGS is free.

A therapist is not.

Love the posts, MU.

KPSUL
October 18th, 2022, 06:33 PM

A lot packed in this post, but I just want to make a couple points. Monmouth is proving to be a very good fit. No huge surprise, for years AGS CAA members have posted that the Hawks were a team that they'd like to see in the conference if JMU made the jump to FBS.

Every season 7-4 teams make the playoffs and until very recently that includes one or two CAA teams. I'd actually be surprised if one 7-4 team from our conference doesn't make it. How do 7-4 teams make it? An FBS win definitely helps, as does a very good conference record. It also helps when a team finishes the season strong. Also, the more wins over ranked teams the better. I see the conference ending up with one overall 9-2 team, one, maybe two 8-3 and a couple of 7-4 teams. No one is going to be 8-0 in the conference, we may have a 7-1, but just as likely we'll see a 2 or 3 way tie at 6-2. Your observation about Fordham is a good one - if they win all their remaining games except HC, they could get an at-large, and it could impact on a CAA team.

KPSUL
October 18th, 2022, 06:52 PM
URI @ Monmouth
Elon @ UNH
Richmond @ Hampton
Morgan State @ Delaware
UAlbany @ Villanova
Maine @ Stony Brook
W&M @ Towson

MUHAWKS
October 18th, 2022, 08:34 PM
Damn so that is how I am though of huh Carib and Crusader? b/c I like long posts? I do not take it personal I am laughing but yeah I have no life..work 12-14 hours a day and follow football..

caribbeanhen
October 18th, 2022, 09:44 PM
Damn so that is how I am though of huh Carib and Crusader? b/c I like long posts? I do not take it personal I am laughing but yeah I have no life..work 12-14 hours a day and follow football..

keep em coming, I’m pretty sure when CAA fans on here are watching Monmouth they can’t help thinking about you

You are a breath of fresh air

MUHAWKS
October 18th, 2022, 09:48 PM
keep em coming, I’m pretty sure when CAA fans on here are watching Monmouth they can’t help thinking about you

You are a breath of fresh air

word

caribbeanhen
October 19th, 2022, 06:37 AM
Monmouth
Elon
Richmond
Delaware
Villanova
Maine
W&M

crusader11
October 19th, 2022, 06:59 AM

I’m sorry you took my post as a dig. It wasn’t. Just good natured ribbing.

You should see what my wife says when she walks by and sees my monitor — “on that message board again? Loser.”

Sitting Bull
October 19th, 2022, 08:34 AM
Week 8 picks!

URI 27, Monmouth 20
Elon 35, UNH 20
Richmond 28, Hampton 13
Delaware 31, Morgan State 7
Villanova 42, UAlbany 16
Stony Brook 14, Maine 10
W&M 34, ​Towson 14

MUHAWKS
October 19th, 2022, 12:35 PM
I’m sorry you took my post as a dig. It wasn’t. Just good natured ribbing.

You should see what my wife says when she walks by and sees my monitor — “on that message board again? Loser.”

dude I dont give a Fk - i am playing too- o big deal and all good.. and that is hilarious.

kdinva
October 20th, 2022, 11:25 AM
URI 34 @ Monmouth 21
Elon 28 @ UNH 26
Richmond 41 @ Hampton 14
Morgan State 6 @ Delaware 49
UAlbany 12 @ Villanova 31
Maine 24 @ Stony Brook 16
W&M 35 @ Towson 14

UNHWildcat18
October 21st, 2022, 11:47 AM
URI
UNH
Richmond
Delaware
Villanova
Maine
W&M

FUBeAR
October 21st, 2022, 02:24 PM
2 games…

URI @ Monmouth
Elon @ UNH

& 5 yawners…

Richmond @ Hampton
Morgan State @ Delaware
UAlbany @ Villanova
Maine @ Stony Brook
W&M @ Towson

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 21st, 2022, 08:32 PM
Monmouth 31 URI 28
Elon 27 UNH 21
Richmond 34 Hampton 17
Delaware 42 Morgan State 20
Villanova 27 Albany 24
Maine 30 Stony Brook 13
W&M 41 Towson 23

reeder
October 22nd, 2022, 06:53 AM
Monmouth
Elon
Richmond
Delaware
Villanova
Maine
W&M

Dane96
October 22nd, 2022, 02:01 PM
I am rooting for anyone and everyone to beat Albany. Need that imposter of a HC to have such a record that even our inept AD grows a pair and ends the long-term disaster that Gattuso teams have been. For the record, I have been cozying up to the "Crapsville Bar" since the day our AD extended Gattuso because "I gave him my word before pandemic". I mean, apparently results don't mean much anymore at Albany.

WrenFGun
October 22nd, 2022, 03:00 PM
I’m somewhat relieved others are saying this so I don’t have too

Good thing you were both wrong :).

UNHWildcat18
October 22nd, 2022, 03:40 PM
unH Is TrAsh……….

Tribal
October 22nd, 2022, 06:16 PM
Did anyone have SBU?

crusader11
October 22nd, 2022, 06:42 PM
unH Is TrAsh……….

I’m a believer.

UNHWildcat18
October 22nd, 2022, 06:50 PM
I’m a believer.

We have 3 really tough games remaining. I hope we can go at least 2-1. I was never really sold during the first few games based off last year but if Elon belongs in the top with W&M and UD…. Apparently so do we

caribbeanhen
October 22nd, 2022, 07:02 PM
We have 3 really tough games remaining. I hope we can go at least 2-1. I was never really sold during the first few games based off last year but if Elon belongs in the top with W&M and UD…. Apparently so do we

UNH put a solid beat down on Elon today, impressive

crusader11
October 22nd, 2022, 07:10 PM
The beat down against NC Central had me off the train.

UNH now has my attention.

MUHAWKS
October 22nd, 2022, 07:34 PM
Want to congratulate UNH on validating what their guys has been thinking for a while. Must feel good. That is a great win, especially after Elon took a big loss last week. Also Kudos to URI on beating us in what was one of the most wild games in some time. I can sit here and complain and list all the "what if's" both in this game and others but it does not mean a thing. CAA ball was/is about making just one more play sometimes and we failed to get it done. Monmouth will just have to settle for the "Ok well they belong in the CAA" and wait until next year. This loss took all the wind out of my sails. I am sure it has happened to many teams but to sit here at 4-4 with a 7 OT loss to a very solid top 20 team, a last minute loss to another top 20 team and a close game where we had the lead late to who is now a possible CAA Champ and another top 20 team is just downright awful in terms of remorse. Although the season is not over, my goal is always simply make the playoffs and when it cannot be done, I become apathetic. Will be very exciting to see how this all goes for the rest of ya'll these last 4 weeks.. Thanks for listening to all my MU crap and making Monmouth feel at home right away. Some savvy and classy dudes the CAA fans are on here.

KPSUL
October 22nd, 2022, 08:14 PM
Want to congratulate UNH on validating what their guys has been thinking for a while. Must feel good. That is a great win, especially after Elon took a big loss last week. Also Kudos to URI on beating us in what was one of the most wild games in some time. I can sit here and complain and list all the "what if's" both in this game and others but it does not mean a thing. CAA ball was/is about making just one more play sometimes and we failed to get it done. Monmouth will just have to settle for the "Ok well they belong in the CAA" and wait until next year. This loss took all the wind out of my sails. I am sure it has happened to many teams but to sit here at 4-4 with a 7 OT loss to a very solid top 20 team, a last minute loss to another top 20 team and a close game where we had the lead late to who is now a possible CAA Champ and another top 20 team is just downright awful in terms of remorse. Although the season is not over, my goal is always simply make the playoffs and when it cannot be done, I become apathetic. Will be very exciting to see how this all goes for the rest of ya'll these last 4 weeks.. Thanks for listening to all my MU crap and making Monmouth feel at home right away. Some savvy and classy dudes the CAA fans are on here.

With several CAA teams starting slow and having a down year so far this season, Monmouth has made this a better conference in 2022. Win or lose the Hawks have been in every game - and this thing is far from over!

caribbeanhen
October 22nd, 2022, 09:31 PM
With several CAA teams starting slow and having a down year so far this season, Monmouth has made this a better conference in 2022. Win or lose the Hawks have been in every game - and this thing is far from over!

totally agree

Sitting Bull
October 23rd, 2022, 02:36 PM
Final Scores

URI 48 @ Monmouth 46. 7OT
att: 3,478
UNH 40, Elon 22
att: 14,137
Richmond 41 @ Hampton 10
att: na
Delaware 38, Morgan State 7
att: 16,375
Villanova 31, UAlbany 29
att: 6,741
Stony Brook 28, Maine 27
att: 7,174
W&M 44 @ Towson 24
att: 4,445

Sitting Bull
October 23rd, 2022, 02:56 PM
Week 8 Leaderboard

No one swept the board though we had 6 participants all tie for weekly high score, 11 points.

1. CenJersCat. 75
Unhwildcat18. 75
Sitting Bull. 75
2. NYCrusader10. 71
Bonarae. 71
Mr Chicken. 71
3. Caribbeanhen. 70
4. Crusader11. 69
Gobluehens83. 69
Kdinva. 69
5. The Cats. 67
6. GoTULehOwl. 66