caribbeanhen
October 16th, 2022, 03:43 PM
Who you got?

POD Knows
October 16th, 2022, 03:52 PM
JSU is gonna smoke these guys

JSUSoutherner
October 16th, 2022, 03:52 PM
Ya know, Jackson State may be overrated, and Dieon wearing his Twitter handle for games is hilariously dumb...

But Campbell ain't better.

UNHWildcat18
October 16th, 2022, 05:18 PM
Campbell is going to beat them IMO

wapiti
October 16th, 2022, 05:19 PM
The refs help jsu

caribbeanhen
October 16th, 2022, 05:36 PM

https://masseyratings.com/game.php?s0=384031&oid0=1186&h=0&s1=384031&oid1=3592

Massey has JSU winning 31-24 for what it’s worth

crusader11
October 16th, 2022, 05:40 PM
Campbell by a couple scores.

Daytripper
October 16th, 2022, 07:38 PM
I will take Campbell in a close one. Prime's big 60 Minutes profile will distract.

Libertine
October 16th, 2022, 08:43 PM
Ya know, Jackson State may be overrated, and Dieon wearing his Twitter handle for games is hilariously dumb...

But Campbell ain't better.

This is on point. Minter has done a fantastic job in recruiting but I expect the Camels to fold in the 2nd half.

Tribal
October 16th, 2022, 08:44 PM
I hope Campbell wins. I really do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JacksFan40
October 16th, 2022, 11:36 PM
Campbell is having a nice season and look like they could be building something, but Jackson State is still flat out better.

Panther88
October 17th, 2022, 12:30 AM
JSU has too much talent 2-3 deep. A-1 coaching to top it off, especially defensively. If they stay focused this HC'ing week, it shouldn't be close, weather permitting.

mvfcfan
October 17th, 2022, 02:14 AM
I'm going with Campbell. Jackson State out recruits the worst conference in Division 1 and is somehow viewed as good because they beat up on terrible teams every week. I think half of the FCS could be at 6-0 with their schedule. Seriously this is JSU's first "real game" this season.

ysubigred
October 17th, 2022, 03:17 AM
I'm going with Campbell. Jackson State out recruits the worst conference in Division 1 and is somehow viewed as good because they beat up on terrible teams every week. I think half of the FCS could be at 6-0 with their schedule. Seriously this is JSU's first "real game" this season.Damn Isaac,

Hope you're not posting and driving that rig at these early hours lol..

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

wapiti
October 17th, 2022, 11:20 AM
I do not see Campbell as a good test for Jackson State. It should be Jackson State's toughest game of the season and that includes the Celebration Bowl. (Unless they choose the playoffs over that bowl game.)

Professor Chaos
October 17th, 2022, 11:22 AM
It's the FCS Recruiting Bowl

WileECoyote06
October 17th, 2022, 11:24 AM
Five years ago, who would have predicted that Campbell and Jackson State would garner enough attention to get their own poll on AGS?

I guess this means that whatever these two programs are doing is right. Whether it amounts to competitiveness or wins. . who cares. They've got your attention. xlolx

MSUBobcat
October 17th, 2022, 11:28 AM
Well, I thought the Camels would be the first real test for Jackson State. But then I learned that JSU got 2 first place votes in the STATS poll so... JSU by infinity +1.

WestCoastAggie
October 17th, 2022, 11:42 AM
Campbell has the largest offensive line in FCS. Jackson State has legit NFL talent on their DL.

This is going to come down to which group here wins and which coaching staff has their team prepared.

mvfcfan
October 17th, 2022, 12:27 PM
Damn Isaac,

Hope you're not posting and driving that rig at these early hours lol..

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

From 10PM to 4AM my rig isn't going anywhere 😂.

caribbeanhen
October 17th, 2022, 06:41 PM
I just think this is a very interesting FCS game because you have a very good team in a very poor conference. The hype is incredible. It’s good to get them out of their SWAC bubble and playing a team like Campbell.

I think Jackson State is a very good team, Ill tune in to see the quarterback Sanders, not the Coach. I’m thinking Campbell will make it a good game but in the end, QB Sanders wins this game for Jackson State. He is good.

If that is the way it actually happens it’ll be disappointing that Jackson State couldn’t have played anybody better than Campbell. Maybe someday.

NY Crusader 2010
October 17th, 2022, 07:04 PM
Jackson State 33 Campbell 16

unknown-swac
October 17th, 2022, 07:33 PM
Going to JSU on homecoming, with 50k+ people in the stands most likely. Good luck lol.

dbackjon
October 17th, 2022, 07:37 PM

POD Knows
October 17th, 2022, 08:38 PM
32590This guy gets it

KPSUL
October 18th, 2022, 01:07 PM
I just think this is a very interesting FCS game because you have a very good team in a very poor conference.

That could apply to either team in this game

caribbeanhen
October 18th, 2022, 01:12 PM
That could apply to either team in this game

Well I don’t know if Campbell is a really good team, I mean they’re a good team for their conference but nationally... they’re not a good team yet like Jackson State is perceived to be

mvfcfan
October 18th, 2022, 03:12 PM
Jackson State was supposedly pretty good last year, until they played a non-SWAC team (SCSU) that went 1-5 out of conference, and got completely smoked. Then I saw FAMU get taken out behind the wood shed against SE Louisiana in embarrassing fashion in the FCS Playoffs.

The SWAC is very bad. Most of the schools in the SWAC probably couldn't even compete in the Pioneer League, and I mean that. If Deon wants respect he needs to start finding legitimate FCS teams to schedule in the non-con. 9 SWAC games plus TN State and Campbell is pretty soft. Whoever gave them 1st place votes in the STATS poll should lose their voting privileges.

caribbeanhen
October 18th, 2022, 03:31 PM
Jackson State was supposedly pretty good last year, until they played a non-SWAC team (SCSU) that went 1-5 out of conference, and got completely smoked. Then I saw FAMU get taken out behind the wood shed against SE Louisiana in embarrassing fashion in the FCS Playoffs.

The SWAC is very bad. Most of the schools in the SWAC probably couldn't even compete in the Pioneer League, and I mean that. If Deon wants respect he needs to start finding legitimate FCS teams to schedule in the non-con. 9 SWAC games plus TN State and Campbell is pretty soft. Whoever gave them 1st place votes in the STATS poll should lose their voting privileges.

SWAC worse than Pioneer league? Nope

dbackjon
October 18th, 2022, 03:55 PM
This guy gets it

Surprised? ;)

POD Knows
October 18th, 2022, 06:27 PM
Surprised? ;):D I kept waiting for somebody to catch the reference and didn't get any takers. Nice work!!

dbackjon
October 18th, 2022, 06:52 PM
:D I kept waiting for somebody to catch the reference and didn't get any takers. Nice work!!

I got it right away - just had to find a good picture!

nevadagriz
October 18th, 2022, 06:57 PM
I hope it is campbell 77-0 over the dancing deions

Panther88
October 18th, 2022, 09:36 PM
I hope it is campbell 77-0 over the dancing deions

*right click*

*save!*

xlmaox

caribbeanhen
October 18th, 2022, 09:47 PM

How many Camels will Deion need before this game is over ?

VandalBasher
October 18th, 2022, 11:39 PM
I’m hoping for an awesome game. That is it.

I lived on campus at CU while my wife finished up college while I was at Fort Bragg. And….I am a Neon Deion fan. Which ever team wins is good for FCS!

The Cats
October 19th, 2022, 02:42 PM
Campbell

TribeNomad1
October 19th, 2022, 03:00 PM
Campbell

Love to see the Camels Dry Hump (doesn't matter if the Camels are the one or two hump variety) Deon and his crew. Won't get kissed first either........

POD Knows
October 19th, 2022, 03:32 PM
How many Camels will Deion need before this game is over ?He is probably a Newport guy. :D (POD's Un PC joke of the day)

ElCid
October 19th, 2022, 05:38 PM
Could be a really close game. If a blowout happens I'd be surprised. Campbell is a good team but only getting ORV. Jackson St is a good team but ranked way too high. Campbell hasn't seen success in the past yet. They've had moderate success this year. We will see how they handle it.

ElCid
October 22nd, 2022, 05:37 PM
One score game. About what I thought. No change in my perception of either.

Libertine
October 22nd, 2022, 06:43 PM

Same.

caribbeanhen
October 22nd, 2022, 07:10 PM

Seemed like the longer the game went, the more control Jackson State took

too bad we can’t see them in the playoffs...

Panther88
October 22nd, 2022, 09:50 PM
Love to see the Camels Dry Hump (doesn't matter if the Camels are the one or two hump variety) Deon and his crew. Won't get kissed first either........

Good look on the (GMA) nat'l broadcast last Friday, JSU. The others (fcs) can now fall back into pure obscurity. lol

WileECoyote06
October 22nd, 2022, 11:41 PM
Seemed like the longer the game went, the more control Jackson State took

too bad we can’t see them in the playoffs...

Yep, the Camels never seemed to be able to get over the hump.

Panther88
October 22nd, 2022, 11:55 PM
Awww lol xlolx

RIP Shock "G."

caribbeanhen
October 23rd, 2022, 06:16 AM

funny and true