18. Eastern Kentucky 6-2
19. Elon 5-2
20. Nicholls St. 5-2
21. Montana St. 5-2
22. Eastern Illinois 5-3
23. Grambling St. 6-1
24. Norfolk St. 6-1
25. Georgia Southern 5-2

Dropped Out: Cal Poly (17), Western Illinois (18), Eastern Washington (24)

Others receiving votes (minimum of 5 votes): San Diego (43), Western Illinois (36), Cal Poly (35), Eastern Washington (27), Fordham (18), Alabama A&M (15), Holy Cross (14), Illinois St. (13), Central Arkansas (10), Villanova (10), South Dakota St. (7)

MOST SIGNIFICANT WIN OF THE WEEK: Elon
MOST SIGNIFICANT LOSS OF THE WEEK: Appalachian St.

bcrawf
October 22nd, 2007, 12:06 PM
Looks pretty good. Nothing sticks out to me as way out of line...

bluehenbillk
October 22nd, 2007, 12:08 PM
The top of the poll looks fine:

Too High: Wofford & Youngstown

Too Low: Elon & San Diego

spelunker64
October 22nd, 2007, 12:12 PM
Could you post records of the top 25?

AGSPoll
October 22nd, 2007, 12:15 PM
I will take it up with the Poll Committee. We did decide to not post points, but I'm not sure we discussed records. Thanks for the question. xthumbsupx

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 12:15 PM
Any Given Saturday Poll Top 25
10/22/2007
(First place votes in parenthesis)
1. Northern Iowa (65)
2. North Dakota St. (28)
3. Massachusetts (2)
4. McNeese St. (2)
5. Montana (1)
6. James Madison
7. Southern Illinois
8. New Hampshire
9. Wofford
10. Delaware
11. Appalachian St.
12. Yale
13. Delaware St.
14. Richmond
15. Hofstra
16. The Citadel
17. Youngstown St.
18. Eastern Kentucky
19. Elon
20. Nicholls St.
21. Montana St.
22. Eastern Illinois
23. Grambling St.
24. Norfolk St.
25. Georgia Southern

Dropped Out: Cal Poly (17), Western Illinois (18), Eastern Washington (24)

Others receiving votes (minimum of 5 votes): San Diego (43), Western Illinois (36), Cal Poly (35), Eastern Washington (27), Fordham (18), Alabama A&M (15), Holy Cross (14), Illinois St. (13), Central Arkansas (10), Villanova (10), South Dakota St. (7)

MOST SIGNIFICANT WIN OF THE WEEK: Elon
MOST SIGNIFICANT LOSS OF THE WEEK: Appalachian St.

xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

Was my ballot not counted?

I voted NAU #21---yet they aren't even listed in "others receiving votes". 3 Losses, with 2 being to U of A (I-A) and App State! They would WAX #'s 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 23 and 24---at a minimum. xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

Voter need to pull their collective heads out of the azzes and start looking beyond just the gaudy records. TWO MEAC teams in the top 25? Two OVC teams? And just how much love can Nicholl's state continue to get for beating a 1-7 Rice team?

Purple Knight
October 22nd, 2007, 12:16 PM
Noticed that SoCon has jumped atop FCS as top conference. Big jump for Saragin compared to the last couple of years.

(probably needs to br moved to Saragin thread)

GannonFan
October 22nd, 2007, 12:17 PM
San Diego should be ranked by now. I still think they are not a playoff team because of their AD going with that schedule, but they are good.

Why the big gap between Norfolk St and Delaware St? Norfolk St has played the tougher schedule (Rutgers is much better than Kent St and NSU has already beaten Hampton and SC St.).

spelunker64
October 22nd, 2007, 12:18 PM
I will take it up with the Poll Committee. We did decide to not post points, but I'm not sure we discussed records. Thanks for the question. xthumbsupx

Thanks, I'm not a voter, just because I don't follow the rest of the FCS enough to give a fair judgement, but it would be interesting to compare...

TexasTerror
October 22nd, 2007, 12:18 PM

I voted NAU #21---yet they aren't even listed in "others receiving votes". 3 Losses, with 2 being to U of A (I-A) and App State! They would WAX #'s 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 23 and 24---at a minimum. xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

They would need to receive five votes minimum to make the 'ARV' cut...

Voter need to pull their collective heads out of the azzes and start looking beyond just the gaudy records. TWO MEAC teams in the top 25? Two OVC teams? And just how much love can Nicholl's state continue to get for beating a 1-7 Rice team?

What's wrong with two MEAC schools in the top 25? Nicholls St played closer to McNeese than the score indicated and has only losses to Nevada and McNeese this season...folks who have watched them know who they are and what they are capable of...

CatFan22
October 22nd, 2007, 12:19 PM

I will agree with you. I had NAU in my top 25 as well. The AGS poll is really losing credibility to me. Hofstra only moves down to 15 after getting manhandled? MSU only moves up 1? And why is Elon still way down at 19 and they get most significant win?

AGSPoll
October 22nd, 2007, 12:19 PM

I voted NAU #21---yet they aren't even listed in "others receiving votes".
It takes five voters to have a team in their ballot to get them in the 'ORV' category. This prevents one person from possibly inserting their team in the poll. xthumbsupx

GannonFan
October 22nd, 2007, 12:20 PM

At least NAU will have their chance to prove their worth - Montana, Montana St, and EWU is their remaining schedule. They win next week then they are in the poll easily.

AGSPoll
October 22nd, 2007, 12:23 PM
I will agree with you. I had NAU in my top 25 as well. The AGS poll is really losing credibility to me. Hofstra only moves down to 15 after getting manhandled? MSU only moves up 1? And why is Elon still way down at 19 and they get most significant win?
Thanks for your input, but the AGS Poll has been the most accurate of the polls since its inception. We think it is pretty good. xthumbsupx

ereiz03
October 22nd, 2007, 12:23 PM
I can understand why some don't want San Diego in the playoffs, but I think that they are easily one of the Top 25 teams....probably even Top 15-20.

CatFan22
October 22nd, 2007, 12:24 PM
Thanks for your input, but the AGS Poll has been the most accurate of the polls since its inception. We think it is pretty good. xthumbsupx

I agree it's been the most accurate, but only of recent years. I haven't been very impressed this year. But, who knows, my opinion could turn right around in a week or 2.

andy7171
October 22nd, 2007, 12:24 PM
At least NAU will have their chance to prove their worth - Montana, Montana St, and EWU is their remaining schedule. They win next week then they are in the poll easily.

Agreed I have them right at the cusp along with Grambling, Dayton and USD. AS for Elon, I had them last week at #24, this week at #14. Lots of teams ahead of them are winning games too. If they keep winning, they'll be there in the end. Arguing who deserves to be where between 15 and 30 is hard, but slowly fine tuning itself out.

JDC325
October 22nd, 2007, 12:28 PM
I am sure of one thing the SoCon is strong this year and the GSU team that played Saturday is a lot more dangerous than a #25 ranking. Introducing MR. SOCON FRESHMAN of the week BILLY LOWE!!

Lehigh Football Nation
October 22nd, 2007, 12:28 PM
San Diego made my poll for the first time this year, mostly due to the lower-echelon teams getting waxed so badly. They barely eked out over Jacksonville State, who will probably make my poll the next time a Top 25 team gets whacked (probably Youngstown).

I thought a lot about Northern Arizona, and I am watching them closely. They have a brutal schedule, but incredibly if they win out they will take the Big Sky autobid. They may just do it.

AGSPoll
October 22nd, 2007, 12:29 PM
I agree it's been the most accurate, but only of recent years.
This is only our fourth year and we're 3 for 3 in the past. xsmiley_wix xthumbsupx

gophoenix
October 22nd, 2007, 12:33 PM
This is only our fourth year and we're 3 for 3 in the past. xsmiley_wix xthumbsupx

I'd like to see one thing with the poll. Like the coach's poll lists the coaches that vote. How about listing the school by school breakdown of the voters for the poll.

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 12:34 PM

Yeah, well that doesn't explain why they're not there now. They've already proved their worth. Much more than about 10 of the teams currently IN the top 25. xnodx xnodx xnodx

AGSPoll
October 22nd, 2007, 12:36 PM
I'd like to see one thing with the poll. Like the coach's poll lists the coaches that vote. How about listing the school by school breakdown of the voters for the poll.
Thank you for your suggestion. We do not publish any data on the composition of the voters. We let the poll stand on its own. xpeacex

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 12:37 PM
What's wrong with two MEAC schools in the top 25? Nicholls St played closer to McNeese than the score indicated and has only losses to Nevada and McNeese this season...folks who have watched them know who they are and what they are capable of...

Because it's supposed to be who the best 25 teams are, not the best 25 RECORDS.

And I firmly believe the Nicholls St/McNeese game speaks more of McNeese's flaws than any strengths of Nicholls St. xpeacex

gophoenix
October 22nd, 2007, 12:41 PM
Thank you for your suggestion. We do not publish any data on the composition of the voters. We let the poll stand on its own. xpeacex

Well that sorta sounds like you have something to hide or that it may show some sort of bias.

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 12:43 PM
Well that sorta sounds like you have something to hide or that it may show some sort of bias.

THIS place?

Get OUT!

xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

OL FU
October 22nd, 2007, 12:44 PM

If it helps, I participatexnodx

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

DetroitFlyer
October 22nd, 2007, 12:48 PM
It takes five voters to have a team in their ballot to get them in the 'ORV' category. This prevents one person from possibly inserting their team in the poll. xthumbsupx

Why not two then? I do not think anyone can vote twice can they?

Cocky
October 22nd, 2007, 12:59 PM
San Diego made my poll for the first time this year, mostly due to the lower-echelon teams getting waxed so badly. They barely eked out over Jacksonville State, who will probably make my poll the next time a Top 25 team gets whacked (probably Youngstown).

I thought a lot about Northern Arizona, and I am watching them closely. They have a brutal schedule, but incredibly if they win out they will take the Big Sky autobid. They may just do it.

We haven't played San Diego. Our losses have been to Alabama State, Memphis, and EKU. We changed our starting QB for the EKU game and have seen great improvement.

As for NAU being better than EKU, I would love to put some money on EKU for that game. Bobby Washington would have a field day.

AGSPoll
October 22nd, 2007, 01:04 PM
Again, we let the poll stand on it's own. Had it not been the most accurate poll since its inception, you may have a case for bias, but it has been and therefore can't be construed as biased. xpeacex

appfan2008
October 22nd, 2007, 01:04 PM
i had nau in my top 25 as well... that should have given them enough to make arv...

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 01:06 PM
We haven't played San Diego. Our losses have been to Alabama State, Memphis, and EKU. We changed our starting QB for the EKU game and have seen great improvement.

As for NAU being better than EKU, I would love to put some money on EKU for that game. Bobby Washington would have a field day.

You must have some money burnin' a hole in your pocket then.... xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

AGSPoll
October 22nd, 2007, 01:06 PM
Why not two then? I do not think anyone can vote twice can they?
Same response, but make the one a two. Five is the number that was chosen. However, the Poll Committee is always up for suggestions and I will make sure this gets to the entire committee. Thanks! xpeacex

AGSPoll
October 22nd, 2007, 01:18 PM

Thanks, I'm not a voter, just because I don't follow the rest of the FCS enough to give a fair judgement, but it would be interesting to compare...
Done

Don't anybody go and get any crazy ideas like asking for the points or previous weeks added too. xsmiley_wix

McNeese75
October 22nd, 2007, 01:21 PM

Working on that SOS are we??? I can understand why you would want them ranked coming into this week. :D

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 01:24 PM
Working on that SOS are we??? I can understand why you would want them ranked coming into this week. :D

Dude, I am scared ****LESS of this game. Period. End of story. xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx

McNeese75
October 22nd, 2007, 01:24 PM
Because it's supposed to be who the best 25 teams are, not the best 25 RECORDS.

And I firmly believe the Nicholls St/McNeese game speaks more of McNeese's flaws than any strengths of Nicholls St. xpeacex

xlolx Your just scared the Griz are going to have to travel this year xnodx

McNeese75
October 22nd, 2007, 01:26 PM
Dude, I am scared ****LESS of this game. Period. End of story. xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx

:) Hey, I am just F&^Kin with ya. I understand about the apprehension of traveling to their house although I am sure the altitude will not affect the Griz like it would one of the flatlander schools.

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 01:27 PM
xlolx Your just scared the Griz are going to have to travel this year xnodx

Actually, if things play out as I fear they might (losses @ NAU and @ MSU), they may get one home game, but that'll be about it.....

I HOPE that's not the case, but I can certainly see that on the horizon... xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 01:29 PM
:) Hey, I am just F&^Kin with ya. I understand about the apprehension of traveling to their house although I am sure the altitude will not affect the Griz like it would one of the flatlander schools.

I'm here to tell you----yeah, the Griz play at about 3200 ft....but when you get to 6,000 it's just damned hard to breath unless you live there. The only way to get truly acclimated to THAT kind of elevation is to get ther about NOW. And since that ain't happening, the elevation WILL have an effect. It hasn't hurt us in recent years (well except 1997), but this is a different dynamic this year.... xeekx xeekx xeekx

CCU97
October 22nd, 2007, 01:45 PM
AZ Griz, I see your point on NAU's losses....However, what you fail to discuss is that they haven't beaten anyone with a winning record yet either....Portland State 2-5, Idaho St. 3-4, Weber St. 2-5, Northern Col. 0fer, and W. New Mexico...DII........and several of these games have been very close....that is why they aren't in my poll.....I considered them and found teams that have actually beaten someone to place in the poll.

R.A.
October 22nd, 2007, 01:50 PM
DSU plays SCSU for SCSU's homecoming this weekend.

and

Howard plays NSU for NSU's homecoming this weekend live on ESPNU at 1pm.

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 01:53 PM
AZ Griz, I see your point on NAU's losses....However, what you fail to discuss is that they haven't beaten anyone with a winning record yet either....Portland State 2-5, Idaho St. 3-4, Weber St. 2-5, Northern Col. 0fer, and W. New Mexico...DII........and several of these games have been very close....that is why they aren't in my poll.....I considered them and found teams that have actually beaten someone to place in the poll.

Who, exactly, has Hofstra beaten? xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

Or are they not IN your poll? xeyebrowx

appfan2008
October 22nd, 2007, 01:55 PM
Hofstra aint beat anybody but... they only have one loss...

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 01:57 PM
Hofstra aint beat anybody but... they only have one loss...

At the risk of repeating myself.....look beyond the records. xcoolx

89Hen
October 22nd, 2007, 01:59 PM
At the risk of repeating myself.....look beyond the records. xcoolx
Agreed. I have SUU in my Top 25... winning really isn't important, it's who you play and nobody has had a tougher schedule than SUU. xnodx

Cocky
October 22nd, 2007, 02:00 PM
You must have some money burnin' a hole in your pocket then.... xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

No I just like to win.

NAU is a team that loss to Sac State (their only win). The FCS teams they have beaten have won a total of 7 games.

EKU has only loss to Kentucky and Western Kentucky. The teams they have beaten have a total of 19 FCS wins.

CCU97
October 22nd, 2007, 02:02 PM
Furman 3-4, Albany 4-3, Rhode Islan 1-6, Stoney Brook 4-4, Maine 1-6 and Towson 3-5...and only 1 loss....

dbackjon
October 22nd, 2007, 02:07 PM

My ballot *censored*

NAU would easily win the MEAC or the OVC.

GSUhooligan
October 22nd, 2007, 02:10 PM
I don't have a problem with those three teams being in there, but NAU's placement is a little high. Also, being an NAU fan probably hurt your case.

FargoBison
October 22nd, 2007, 02:10 PM
My ballot was denied by 89Hen and the rest of the "committee" because I voted Montana #1, MSU #14, and NAU #17.

That ballot does seem kind of homerish but probably shouldn't have been rejected.

dbackjon
October 22nd, 2007, 02:11 PM
That is at least three (I would have made 4) NAU voters - anyone else?

dbackjon
October 22nd, 2007, 02:13 PM
And Hofstra is vastly overrated.

And they will probably make the playoffs, since they don't have to face Delaware, James Madison or Richmond.

dbackjon
October 22nd, 2007, 02:17 PM
Now **censored*** is **censored**

(After *censored*).

lizrdgizrd
October 22nd, 2007, 02:18 PM
I have NAU on the outside looking in. They're my 26 or 27 team. xpeacex

th0m
October 22nd, 2007, 02:22 PM
And Hofstra is vastly overrated.

And they will probably make the playoffs, since they don't have to face Delaware, James Madison or Richmond.

And who do you face in your conference? Montana and MSU. Whoop-di-doo.

Agreed. I have SUU in my Top 25... winning really isn't important, it's who you play and nobody has had a tougher schedule than SUU. xnodx

xlolx

HIU 93
October 22nd, 2007, 02:23 PM
NAU would easily win the MEAC.

Drugs are bad, dude!

Attack the Whack!xlolx

Cocky
October 22nd, 2007, 02:23 PM

I highly doubt NAU would win the OVC and probably wouldn't win the MEAC. The football played in those leagues is not quite as bad as most on AGS would like for you to believe.

AGSPoll
October 22nd, 2007, 02:30 PM
For the record, we do not disclose voters ballots, but the ballot in question was NOT rejected for too many Big Sky teams. That's all we can say. xpeacex

bluehenbillk
October 22nd, 2007, 02:31 PM
Now 89Hen is telling me that I will probably be banned from voting...

(After telling me earlier that my ballot would probably be accepted).

It's a Delaware conspiracy!! xnonox xnonox

gophoenix
October 22nd, 2007, 02:31 PM
Again, we let the poll stand on it's own. Had it not been the most accurate poll since its inception, you may have a case for bias, but it has been and therefore can't be construed as biased. xpeacex

I am not trying to stir the pot.... I am just wondering.

What do you mean, most accurate? I can say that about my own personal poll too, but that doesn't make it a true statement just because I say so.

AGSPoll
October 22nd, 2007, 02:36 PM
I am not trying to stir the pot.... I am just wondering.

What do you mean, most accurate? I can say that about my own personal poll too, but that doesn't make it a true statement just because I say so.
Over the three years we've been in existance we've had the most pre-season teams in the final rankings and the most teams from our final regular season poll in the playoff field, compared to the Sports Network and Coach's Polls. xthumbsupx

Maroons
October 22nd, 2007, 03:14 PM

Thanks for the love! Washington is really coming into his own this year as the player he probably expected to be coming out of high school as a Parade All-American. I hope it continues...

Am I right in remembering that JaxState's new QB is only a Soph?

BisonBacker
October 22nd, 2007, 03:20 PM
Yeah, well that doesn't explain why they're not there now. They've already proved their worth. Much more than about 10 of the teams currently IN the top 25. xnodx xnodx xnodx

I have them at #23 in my poll

terrierbob
October 22nd, 2007, 03:22 PM
Over the three years we've been in existance we've had the most pre-season teams in the final rankings and the most teams from our final regular season poll in the playoff field, compared to the Sports Network and Coach's Polls. xthumbsupx

You don't remember where Wofford was ranked at the end of '02, the "woofed" year, do you?

OL FU
October 22nd, 2007, 03:24 PM
You don't remember where Wofford was ranked at the end of '02, the "woofed" year, do you?

He didn't say dead on accurate, just most accuratexsmiley_wix

Of Course on the other hand if AGS has been doing this four years, then 2002 was one of those years

AGSPoll
October 22nd, 2007, 03:28 PM
The AGS Poll only started in 2004. Had we been around in 2002, Wofford probably wouldn't have missed out because we would have tipped the scales in your favor. xsmiley_wix xthumbsupx

You were 11 in the Coaches and 14 in the Sports Network at the end of the regular season.

Cocky
October 22nd, 2007, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the love! Washington is really coming into his own this year as the player he probably expected to be coming out of high school as a Parade All-American. I hope it continues...

Am I right in remembering that JaxState's new QB is only a Soph?

Johnson is a Junior I'm sorry to say. He has really improved since the EKU game. Next year you will find him fun to watch when he comes to Richmond.

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 03:45 PM
I highly doubt NAU would win the OVC and probably wouldn't win the MEAC. The football played in those leagues is not quite as bad as most on AGS would like for you to believe.

Here's a hint for you.....neither is it in the BSC.

Just food for thought. xnodx xnodx xnodx

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 03:46 PM

And I think I had them at #21.

Grizo406
October 22nd, 2007, 03:54 PM
I'm here to tell you----yeah, the Griz play at about 3200 ft....but when you get to 6,000 it's just damned hard to breath unless you live there. The only way to get truly acclimated to THAT kind of elevation is to get ther about NOW. And since that ain't happening, the elevation WILL have an effect. It hasn't hurt us in recent years (well except 1997), but this is a different dynamic this year.... xeekx xeekx xeekx

This game will be played inside, so the elevation really shouldn't matter, huh?!!?xlolx xlolx xlolx

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 03:56 PM

i had nau in my top 25 as well... that should have given them enough to make arv...

My ballot *censored*

I'm starting to think it might BE a conspiracy. Here's 5 voters right here. Yet for some inexplicable reason, dbackjon's ballot was "rejected".

And don't get me wrong, BSC bashers....I'm not saying the Lumberjacks are worldbeaters, but they'd challenge most of the top 25 (just ask ASU), and in all likelihood BEAT 8-10 of them....and isn't THAT what the poll is supposed to represent? The top 25 TEAMS, not the top 25 RECORDS?

xpeacex

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 03:57 PM
This game will be played inside, so the elevation really shouldn't matter, huh?!!?xlolx xlolx xlolx

You are so right, as usual. I retract my statement, embarrassed. :o :o :o :o :o

UNH_Alum_In_CT
October 22nd, 2007, 04:03 PM
Hofstra got to their ranking because their wins over Furman and Towson were more significant when they occurred then they appear today. Don't worry the Dutchmen's remaining schedule will resolve everything. They have Villanova, William & Mary, Northeastern (at Parsons!!) and UMass remaining. Another big loss this week might drop Hofstra more significantly than this week. Two losses is always more of an impact than one "isolated" loss.

If they make the playoffs, then they'll have earned it. Something tells me that at 8-3, that spanking at home by UNH will come back to haunt them. If they're 9-2 with only losses to UNH and UMass, that spanking might still haunt them if UNH losses at UMass. An 8-3 UNH team with wins at Marshall (still a FBS team), at Hofstra (decisively) and at home against Delaware is probably still a stronger "body of work" than Hofstra will have. JMHO but UNH's road losses would more than match Hofstra's home losses while UNH's wins would be more impressive than Hofstra's unless in the last four weeks Villanova/W&M go on a tear or Delaware/JMU go on a losing skid.

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 04:11 PM
Hofstra got to their ranking because their wins over Furman and Towson were more significant when they occurred then they appear today. Don't worry the Dutchmen's remaining schedule will resolve everything. They have Villanova, William & Mary, Northeastern (at Parsons!!) and UMass remaining. Another big loss this week might drop Hofstra more significantly than this week. Two losses is always more of an impact than one "isolated" loss.

If they make the playoffs, then they'll have earned it. Something tells me that at 8-3, that spanking at home by UNH will come back to haunt them. If they're 9-2 with only losses to UNH and UMass, that spanking might still haunt them if UNH losses at UMass. An 8-3 UNH team with wins at Marshall (still a FBS team), at Hofstra (decisively) and at home against Delaware is probably still a stronger "body of work" than Hofstra will have. JMHO but UNH's road losses would more than match Hofstra's home losses while UNH's wins would be more impressive than Hofstra's unless in the last four weeks Villanova/W&M go on a tear or Delaware/JMU go on a losing skid.

If Hofstra gets in at 8-3 (and losing their only two tough games, at least one (so far) in a blowout) it'll be a national disgrace. xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex

McNeese75
October 22nd, 2007, 04:20 PM

Ahhh one of those pressurized facilities huh xlolx

CCU97
October 22nd, 2007, 04:23 PM
If Hofstra gets in at 8-3 (and losing their only two tough games, at least one (so far) in a blowout) it'll be a national disgrace. xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex

I would agree...that would mean they lose one of the 3 lesser teams they have left on their schedule and that would knock them out as far as I am concerned.

CCU97
October 22nd, 2007, 04:24 PM
It still doesn't make NAU a top 25 team though....lol xcoffeex

UNH_Alum_In_CT
October 22nd, 2007, 04:35 PM

I think an 8-3 Hofstra, which assumes another home loss to UMass, will have a very difficult time getting a playoff bid because that also means a loss to Villanova, W&M or Northeastern. Some unexpected results would have to occur in the CAA South as well as elsewhere in the country for them to get a bid at 8-3 IMHO. I'm anticipating that JMU, UMass, Delaware, UNH and Richmond/Villanova would be ahead of an 8-3 Hofstra in a CAA "pecking order".

But there are still an awful lot of games to be played yet. Like most years, these games to be played have a way of sorting everything out.

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 04:37 PM
It still doesn't make NAU a top 25 team though....lol xcoffeex

No, but NAU's performance does. xnodx xnodx xnodx

GOTOREROS
October 22nd, 2007, 04:38 PM

San Diego beat Jacksonville Univeristy 62-23 on 10/20. Eeked out a win? Did you mean to refer to someone else when you said they eeked out a win? Are you thinking of someone else playing Jacksonville State??????

citdog
October 22nd, 2007, 04:42 PM
SAN DIEGO HAS AS MUCH BUSINESS IN THE TOP 25 AS THE FRENCH HAVE ON A BATTLEFIELD!

USDFAN_55
October 22nd, 2007, 05:05 PM
SAN DIEGO HAS AS MUCH BUSINESS IN THE TOP 25 AS THE FRENCH HAVE ON A BATTLEFIELD!

or as much business as a Citadel cadet in Mensaxnodx

griz_fan_in_SanDiego
October 22nd, 2007, 05:37 PM
San Diego beat Jacksonville Univeristy 62-23 on 10/20. Eeked out a win? Did you mean to refer to someone else when you said they eeked out a win? Are you thinking of someone else playing Jacksonville State??????

They did demolish Jacksonville, however I was present at the game and the peewee teams that played at halftime could have beaten Jacksonville. Now I'm not saying USD is not a good team because they are and I think they deserve to be in the top 25...however what I saw Saturday was not a football game it was a joke.

Purple Knight
October 22nd, 2007, 06:04 PM

The way most voters select the top 25, this result is bound to happen. Once the preseason is posted, team A usually moves up only if a higher ranked team loses and drops below team A. The result is most preseason top 25 are in the final poll. No doubt the playoff committee has a high regard for the AGS poll and greatly influences the selection of the at-large bids. As long as the poll voting and poll influence does not change, the AGS will beat the other polls as stated. (ie, on-field performance or lack thereof does not greatly influence the poll).

kardplayer
October 22nd, 2007, 06:10 PM
The way most voters select the top 25, this result is bound to happen. Once the preseason is posted, team A usually moves up only if a higher ranked team loses and drops below team A. The result is most preseason top 25 are in the final poll. No doubt the playoff committee has a high regard for the AGS poll and greatly influences the selection of the at-large bids. As long as the poll voting and poll influence does not change, the AGS will beat the other polls as stated. (ie, on-field performance or lack thereof does not greatly influence the poll).

Not so sure I agree with your logic here...

The way most voters select the top 25, this result is bound to happen. Once the preseason is posted, team A usually moves up only if a higher ranked team loses and drops below team A. The result is most preseason top 25 are in the final poll.

Why would this be more true than it is in the Sports Network poll, the Coaches poll, etc.? They probably vote using the same process you described. Also, the lists are usually pretty similar at the end of the year (maybe one or two team differences, max) so this doesn't really hold up.

No doubt the playoff committee has a high regard for the AGS poll and greatly influences the selection of the at-large bids.

As much as I think we have a great thing, I just don't see the selection committee saying "I wonder what the AGS pollsters would do?"

(ie, on-field performance or lack thereof does not greatly influence the poll).
Seriously? If on-field performance didn't greatly influence the poll, it would look a lot different...

terrierbob
October 22nd, 2007, 06:13 PM
The AGS Poll only started in 2004. Had we been around in 2002, Wofford probably wouldn't have missed out because we would have tipped the scales in your favor. xsmiley_wix xthumbsupx

You were 11 in the Coaches and 14 in the Sports Network at the end of the regular season.

OK. I like this poll now.

2002 helped me understand that "just because I was paranoid didn't mean they weren't out to get us". * xnutsx

*(author unknown)

JALMOND
October 22nd, 2007, 08:56 PM

Just like Yale has any business being close to top 25.

McTailGator
October 22nd, 2007, 09:03 PM

xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox xlmaox

I surrender!

Uncle Buck
October 22nd, 2007, 09:11 PM

Don't worry, we're not stealing a playoff spot from a BSC school. HU will more than likely finish with at least three L's and that would definitely keep them home.

But i ask you this, what if they lose to UNH and UMass but end up 9-2? xthumbsupx

We did get whacked this week but christ, we didn't help our cause with 10+ dropped balls on offense and just a horrific gameplan. 475 yards of offense and 3 points, mind boggling. xsmhx

blukeys
October 22nd, 2007, 09:18 PM
Just like Yale has any business being close to top 25.

Jalmond, You make a good point. I have struggled more with Yale than any other vote. For the most part the only OOC teams Yale plays are the PL and that conference is in a bit of a down year. (YES, Colgate beat Towson, so what!!!)

The easy way out is just to ignore Yale since they are not in a playoff conference but that would be unfair to the players. Considering the undressing Hampton did of Princeton, one might assume the Ivies are in a down year as well but I have never assumed that one game should be the makings of evaluating an entire confernece.

I may just ditch Yale altogether as it is one of those anomolies that allows the unhappy to whine about their own lack of rankings. In short "YOu put Yale in this position and we are the ones who really belong there".

My personal view is that there are about 40 teams deserving of top 25 consideration and on Any given Saturday they could make a case for top 25 inclusion.

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 10:20 PM

Well, that's not how I approach it at all. I actually take the entire season into account each weekend. I've had Montana #1, 2, 3, 5, 8, then back to 5....And they haven't lost a game. It's based on their body of work. NDSU I started out at 5, then 4, then 2, then down to 6, then back up to 2 and they've stayed there ever since. THere are other, less obvious examples in my poll history as well....and 10 of my original 25 aren't even in my poll any more... xreadx xreadx xreadx

JALMOND
October 22nd, 2007, 10:40 PM
Jalmond, You make a good point. I have struggled more with Yale than any other vote. For the most part the only OOC teams Yale plays are the PL and that conference is in a bit of a down year. (YES, Colgate beat Towson, so what!!!)

The easy way out is just to ignore Yale since they are not in a playoff conference but that would be unfair to the players. Considering the undressing Hampton did of Princeton, one might assume the Ivies are in a down year as well but I have never assumed that one game should be the makings of evaluating an entire confernece.

I may just ditch Yale altogether as it is one of those anomolies that allows the unhappy to whine about their own lack of rankings. In short "YOu put Yale in this position and we are the ones who really belong there".

My personal view is that there are about 40 teams deserving of top 25 consideration and on Any given Saturday they could make a case for top 25 inclusion.

Quite possibly could be a regional issue as well. The west coast likes San Diego and would look for somewhere to place the Torerros in the top 25 as a "token representation". The east coast sides with Yale and would like to place the Bulldogs somewhere as well. Both can claim to be undefeated, yet none of the games either one plays can be a good indication of exactly how well they are playing. As you said, can you use Hampton's game against Princeton to determine if the Ivy is down? Can you use Drake's win over Illinois State to say the Pioneer is up this year? San Diego has to go on the road this week against Dayton, but is that a real test to see if they are a top FCS team? Penn took Yale to three overtimes, is that a true test of Yale's season so far?

You're right, objectively it is difficult to determine where Yale and San Diego belong, if at all. It would be unfair to take them out of the equation because they don't participate in the playoffs (excluding the slight chance San Diego has to make the playoffs this year). One could use the same reasoning not to vote for NDSU (now that would be crazy). I guess I look at Yale and see that they have played three road games and struggled in two of them, at Georgetown, who has won one game; and at Penn, who has won two (and one of those was against Georgetown). San Diego has a win over a FCS scholly, Northern Colorado, and has won convincingly at Butler and Valparaiso (both of those have no FCS wins other than Valpo over Butler). To me, both are about the same, therefore I don't see where Yale is (close to) a top 10 team and San Diego is under the radar. My poll, San Diego just cracked the top 25 and Yale really is not that far behind. Kind of like playing poker with too many wild cards. You're liable to miss the best hand.

PantherRob82
October 22nd, 2007, 10:46 PM

I've seen NAU play. That's why I'm not voting for them. xthumbsupx

appfan2008
October 22nd, 2007, 10:48 PM

we must have seen different nau teams because i have seen them play as well and that is why i voted for them!

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 10:49 PM

You saw them this year? xconfusedx xconfusedx

PantherRob82
October 22nd, 2007, 10:54 PM
we must have seen different nau teams because i have seen them play as well and that is why i voted for them!

I saw them play NoCo. It was garbage.

AZGrizFan
October 22nd, 2007, 10:58 PM

Yeah, I can see how 507 total yards and dominating the TOP can look like garbage to the casual observer....

BisonBacker
October 22nd, 2007, 11:03 PM
Like I said I have NAU at #23 but I don't base that on there play against UNC. I wouldn't use UNC as a basis for anyone as they are just flat out a bad team.

PantherRob82
October 22nd, 2007, 11:04 PM
Yeah, I can see how 507 total yards and dominating the TOP can look like garbage to the casual observer....

NoCo is terrible. NAU's QB and WR's looked weak. Yards and dominating TOP against NoCo means nothing. Bad passes that were not forced. Reminded me of WIU's QB this past weekend. Wide open recievers and no pressue and the throws were way off target.

dbackjon
October 23rd, 2007, 12:43 AM

NoCo is terrible. NAU's QB and WR's looked weak. Yards and dominating TOP against NoCo means nothing. Bad passes that were not forced. Reminded me of WIU's QB this past weekend. Wide open recievers and no pressue and the throws were way off target.

You're joking, right??

And MY BALLOT was questioned???? xrolleyesx

PantherRob82
October 23rd, 2007, 12:55 AM
You're joking, right??

And MY BALLOT was questioned???? xrolleyesx

How many teams have you watched this year? A lot easier to tell who the top 25 are when you've seen 50+ teams. xthumbsupx

Edit: 64 teams to be exact.

Liberty2005
October 23rd, 2007, 06:23 AM

You know, I noticed that as well. NAU has been decent but there is no place for them in the top 25? Seems rather queer to me.

GeauxColonels
October 23rd, 2007, 07:27 AM
Nicholls St played closer to McNeese than the score indicated and has only losses to Nevada and McNeese this season...folks who have watched them know who they are and what they are capable of...
That's what I was thinking. Plus, Nicholls State was leading Nevada 10-0 in the game when our starting QB broke his finger. The game COMPLETELY changed after that. Also, I'm trying to figure out the logic of dropping Nicholls State so far when they lost to McNeese State by a pretty respectable margin, and most people say the game was closer than it seems, and not dropping Hofstra by nearly as much after getting absolutely WAXED by New Hampshire.

Cocky
October 23rd, 2007, 07:37 AM
That's what I was thinking. Plus, Nicholls State was leading Nevada 10-0 in the game when our starting QB broke his finger. The game COMPLETELY changed after that. Also, I'm trying to figure out the logic of dropping Nicholls State so far when they lost to McNeese State by a pretty respectable margin, and most people say the game was closer than it seems, and not dropping Hofstra by nearly as much after getting absolutely WAXED by New Hampshire.

You're in the wrong conference. Voters vote more on conference affilliation than a team's performance.

AGSPoll
October 23rd, 2007, 07:58 AM
You're in the wrong conference. Voters vote more on conference affilliation than a team's performance.
xnonox The accuracy of the poll would suggest you are incorrect.

AZGrizFan
October 23rd, 2007, 09:19 AM

xnonox The accuracy of the poll would suggest you are incorrect.

I think what Cocky was trying to say was a blowout loss to a powerhouse from the CAA or Gateway or SoCon won't get you dropped as far as big loss to the leader of a "lesser" conference, like the Southern, because of the perceived (whether real or imagined ;) ) talent gap. People EXPECT you to get blown out by ASU. McNeese St., not so much. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx It is that lack of respect for other conferences that causes a team to drop MORE when one top team loses to another top team in a "lesser" conference than when it happens in the CAA or Gateway, etc.

Hofstra gets waxed by New Hampshire, well they just had a bad day and they're still a really good team in a really tough conference. Nicholls State gets handled by McNeese St., it's "yep, I KNEW they were a pretender....DOWN THEY GO!!!" ***** ain't right, but it's the way 90% of the voters think.

OL FU
October 23rd, 2007, 09:34 AM
I think what Cocky was trying to say was a blowout loss to a powerhouse from the CAA or Gateway or SoCon won't get you dropped as far as big loss to the leader of a "lesser" conference, like the Southern, because of the perceived (whether real or imagined ;) ) talent gap. People EXPECT you to get blown out by ASU. McNeese St., not so much. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx It is that lack of respect for other conferences that causes a team to drop MORE when one top team loses to another top team in a "lesser" conference than when it happens in the CAA or Gateway, etc.

Hofstra gets waxed by New Hampshire, well they just had a bad day and they're still a really good team in a really tough conference. Nicholls State gets handled by McNeese St., it's "yep, I KNEW they were a pretender....DOWN THEY GO!!!" ***** ain't right, but it's the way 90% of the voters think.

App gets beat by GaSU and dropped them like a steak from a mad cowxnodx xsmiley_wix

AGSPoll
October 23rd, 2007, 09:50 AM
***** ain't right, but it's the way 90% of the voters think.
If that were the case, then the poll wouldn't be so accurate. xpeacex

AZGrizFan
October 23rd, 2007, 11:14 AM
App gets beat by GaSU and dropped them like a steak from a mad cowxnodx xsmiley_wix

And yet, App State is just 2-2 in their last 4 games, and are still ranked 11th. Most other (read: non-CAA, non-Gateway, non-Southern) top level teams go 2-2 over a 4 game span and they drop like a ROCK. xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx

lizrdgizrd
October 23rd, 2007, 11:20 AM
And yet, App State is just 2-2 in their last 4 games, and are still ranked 11th. Most other (read: non-CAA, non-Gateway, non-Southern) top level teams go 2-2 over a 4 game span and they drop like a ROCK. xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx
We're special. xsmiley_wix

http://www.countrykeepers.com/images/church_lady.jpg

OL FU
October 23rd, 2007, 11:23 AM

I was speaking of my personal ballotxnodx

not the rest of you bozos:p xsmiley_wix

AZGrizFan
October 23rd, 2007, 11:24 AM
Actually, it's more like this guy:

At ASU, we're better than you, and we KNOW it!!!

AZGrizFan
October 23rd, 2007, 11:25 AM
I was speaking of my personal ballotxnodx

not the rest of you bozos:p xsmiley_wix

But, FU, we already KNOW you have a brain. You are in that 10% I spoke of earlier....along with me, and a select few others. xnodx xnodx

89Hen
October 23rd, 2007, 11:26 AM
That's probably because most other non-CAA, non-Gateway, non-Southern would be losing to unranked teams if they went 2-2 over a 4 game span. xcoffeex

AZGrizFan
October 23rd, 2007, 11:27 AM
That's probably because most other non-CAA, non-Gateway, non-Southern would be losing to unranked teams if they went 2-2 over a 4 game span. xcoffeex

Oh, you mean like Georgia Southern? xeyebrowx

ball21
October 24th, 2007, 08:49 AM

Let's not compare schedule's ok! The SoCo is really good and tough, where as your "cupcake" schedule proves the very point that you can't even strap them up and play REAL teams!!

If we don't play well, we don't so what, but let's not hope we get our act together and see you in Tenn.

Maybe you can get a local high school team in the area to play against like you did against Fort Lewis! All our loses are to teams that are ranked in the Top 25 now!

GO APP

Houndawg
October 24th, 2007, 08:56 AM

They wouldn't if they'd beat Michigan.

HIU 93
October 24th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Let's not compare schedule's ok! The SoCo is really good and tough, where as your "cupcake" schedule proves the very point that you can't even strap them up and play REAL teams!!

If we don't play well, we don't so what, but let's not hope we get our act together and see you in Tenn.

Maybe you can get a local high school team in the area to play against like you did against Fort Lewis! All our loses are to teams that are ranked in the Top 25 now!

GO APP

Ahhh, young bulls.xlolx

griz37
October 24th, 2007, 10:39 AM
If that were the case, then the poll wouldn't be so accurate. xpeacex

How can you tell the poll is accurate?

mlbowl
October 24th, 2007, 12:27 PM

GO APP

First of all...All our losses...oh wait...we don't have any, so what's your point? Oh and how's that local high school Lenoir-Rhyne doing?xrolleyesx

ball21
October 24th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Ahhh, young bulls.xlolx

Your team will be luckly enough to even make the playoffs again..
Please Hampton, don't wish for more then you can handy!

Has ASU and Hampton ever played against each other and how many National Champioships does your school have...

Bring your team to Tenn..

lizrdgizrd
October 24th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Your team will be luckly enought to event make the playoffs again..

Has ASU and Hampton ever played against each other and how many National Champioships does your school have...

xconfusedx

AZGrizFan
October 24th, 2007, 03:42 PM

GO APP

If that comment weren't so stupid, it'd be incredibly funny. "The SoCo is really good and tough..." Why is it that when you get beaten by a conference foe, it's because your conference is "really good and tough", but when Montana struggles against a conference foe, it's because we suck and our schedule is a bunch of cupcakes? Georgia Southern (yes, the same team that lost to Chata-f7cking-nooga, for God's sake) beat you. They were NOT ranked prior to beating you. So, if GSU can lose to Chatanooga, but then beat ASU and get ranked, shouldn't NAU, which lost to Sac State but has a legitimate shot against UM, be ranked if they beat us?

For the record----Fort Lewis = Lenoir Rhyne. We've been down this road before. If not for the Michigan game, ASU's schedule does not break down to be that much more difficult than Montana's. So, get off your high horse, win a few more games, and quit obsessing about conference strength.

And finally, remember this: As big, bad, and tough as the SoCon is your second place team lost to OUR second place team - BAD - in the playoffs last year. If that doesn't speak volumes as to how "good and tough" the entire SoCon is, I don't know what does. Your conference is just like every other conference: One great team, 1-2 really good teams, 2-3 average teams, and a couple of stinkers. The mere fact that the deck is shuffled each year and you don't know WHO is going to be in WHICH of those categories doesn't make the conference any tougher....just perhaps a bit more interesting....

ball21
October 24th, 2007, 04:52 PM
If that comment weren't so stupid, it'd be incredibly funny. "The SoCo is really good and tough..." Why is it that when you get beaten by a conference foe, it's because your conference is "really good and tough", but when Montana struggles against a conference foe, it's because we suck and our schedule is a bunch of cupcakes? Georgia Southern (yes, the same team that lost to Chata-f7cking-nooga, for God's sake) beat you. They were NOT ranked prior to beating you. So, if GSU can lose to Chatanooga, but then beat ASU and get ranked, shouldn't NAU, which lost to Sac State but has a legitimate shot against UM, be ranked if they beat us?

For the record----Fort Lewis = Lenoir Rhyne. We've been down this road before. If not for the Michigan game, ASU's schedule does not break down to be that much more difficult than Montana's. So, get off your high horse, win a few more games, and quit obsessing about conference strength.

And finally, remember this: As big, bad, and tough as the SoCon is your second place team lost to OUR second place team - BAD - in the playoffs last year. If that doesn't speak volumes as to how "good and tough" the entire SoCon is, I don't know what does. Your conference is just like every other conference: One great team, 1-2 really good teams, 2-3 average teams, and a couple of stinkers. The mere fact that the deck is shuffled each year and you don't know WHO is going to be in WHICH of those categories doesn't make the conference any tougher....just perhaps a bit more interesting....

And where was your team at in Tenn. last year.. That's right at home b/c they didn't make it .. Right ..
We struggled most of the game against GSU, but he don't complain about our schedule.. Don't even compare our schedule against your big tough schedule..

I would like to see us travel to your town during the playoffs and show you what we can do against your team . Let's see how we both finish up the rest of the season and go from there..

4 weeks will determine a lot!

Cocky
October 24th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Does the SOCON even have a winning record against the OVC this year?

FCS Go!
October 24th, 2007, 05:05 PM

Who cares? The SoCon is way tougher! Where was the OVC rep in Chatty last year. Crying in the stands....blah blah blah SoCon over all. xnutsx

Mountain Panther
October 24th, 2007, 05:18 PM
And where was your team at in Tenn. last year.. That's right at home b/c they didn't make it .. Right ..

And how does the success of App State last year make this year's SoCon tough?

griz37
October 24th, 2007, 06:12 PM
We struggled most of the game against GSU, but he don't complain about our schedule.. Don't even compare our schedule against your big tough schedule..

I would like to see us travel to your town during the playoffs and show you what we can do against your team . Let's see how we both finish up the rest of the season and go from there..

Where was your team in 2004? 2001? 2000? 1996? 1995? They weren't there, but it doesn't mean a single thing this year.

Appaholic
October 24th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Ahhh, young bulls.xlolx

Young indeed....I'll sit this one out with you HIU....

xpopcornx xpopcornx

Appaholic
October 24th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Your team will be luckly enough to even make the playoffs again..

Oops.....nevermind HIU......

AZGrizFan
October 25th, 2007, 12:34 AM
Young indeed....I'll sit this one out with you HIU....

xpopcornx xpopcornx

Perhaps instead if sitting it out, you ought to consider purchasing a muzzle..... xnodx xnodx xnodx

Houndawg
October 25th, 2007, 08:00 AM

Careful what you wish for, it ain't an easy place to play at.

lizrdgizrd
October 25th, 2007, 08:11 AM
Jacksonville State - Chatty
Eastern Kentucky - WCU

Nope. Good job beating UTC and WCU. xthumbsupx

katstrapper
October 25th, 2007, 08:18 AM
How is N. Dakota St. not #1? I honestly think they would beat the other 4 teams in the top 5. The Bison are good. They amass over 500 yds on a Big Ten program in their house? Come on. One more year of no playoffs and then the FCS better look out. This is definitely a strong program.xbowx

lizrdgizrd
October 25th, 2007, 08:22 AM
How is N. Dakota St. not #1? I honestly think they would beat the other 4 teams in the top 5. The Bison are good. They amass over 500 yds on a Big Ten program in their house? Come on. One more year of no playoffs and then the FCS better look out. This is definitely a strong program.xbowx
Don't give the Gophers more credit than they're due. They're giving up 100 yards more offense than they're getting on average per game. NDSU is a good team and were favored to win that game. I think there's no doubt they're top 5 but it's not clear that they're #1. xpeacex

Gil Dobie
October 25th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Don't give the Gophers more credit than they're due. They're giving up 100 yards more offense than they're getting on average per game. NDSU is a good team and were favored to win that game. I think there's no doubt they're top 5 but it's not clear that they're #1. xpeacex

I don't know that they were favored, I don't even think they are as good as last year team that I voted #1 until the playoffs. This year I have them at #3 until the defense starts holding the opponents score down. Maybe last years FCS teams were better all around xtwocentsx

Now if Minnesota pulled off a miracle and beat Michigan I might change my mind. xoopsx

lizrdgizrd
October 25th, 2007, 09:56 AM
I don't know that they were favored, I don't even think they are as good as last year team that I voted #1 until the playoffs. This year I have them at #3 until the defense starts holding the opponents score down. Maybe last years FCS teams were better all around xtwocentsx

Now if Minnesota pulled off a miracle and beat Michigan I might change my mind. xoopsx
A G S xsmiley_wix

Cocky
October 25th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Jacksonville State - Chatty
Eastern Kentucky - WCU

Nope. Good job beating UTC and WCU. xthumbsupx

Some members of the top 25 couldn't do it.