PDA

View Full Version : 2022 Dakota Marker: #2 SDSU @ #1 NDSU

Professor Chaos
October 10th, 2022, 12:37 PM
Well, let's get this thing started. I'm not feeling good about this one as a Bison fan. It's not a good matchup for the good guys... strength vs strength when the Bison offense is on the field (Bison run game vs Jacks run defense) and strength vs weakness when the SDSU offense is on the field (Jacks run game vs Bison run defense). Here's the tale of the tape:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52418714155_2a2e477bde_z.jpg

The game has been sold out for a while so it should be a lot of energy and buzz for the current top 2 ranked FCS teams in the nation... I'm guessing that'll help the Bison a bit but I still have a hard time seeing how they win this game given how average they've looked the last few weeks especially defending the run. I'm hoping this experience of being in a toss-up (or even an underdog) in a game at home gets this NDSU team playing a little looser and with fewer mistakes.

This is all just my heart trying to convince my head it won't be the 7-10 point SDSU win my head says it'll be. Prove me wrong Bison!

Daytripper
October 10th, 2022, 12:41 PM
This might be the game of the week...xcoffeex

Professor Chaos
October 10th, 2022, 12:48 PM
I wonder if there are any SDSU fans out there that want to make an avatar bet with Bison superfan mmiller_34????

Gil Dobie
October 10th, 2022, 12:50 PM
Probably the least confident I've been heading into a Bison football weekend since Babich last season and includes all the FBS games. The defense has to show up for this one, otherwise it could be a long afternoon.

POD Knows
October 10th, 2022, 12:53 PM
Bison need to start fast, get up early and force SDSU to throw the ball, my confidence level in our run stopping D is not high but who knows.

Chalupa Batman
October 10th, 2022, 01:21 PM
Outside of about 1 play each game, SDSU's defense has been outstanding the whole year. And their defensive line in particular has been stupid good. They lost a lot of good linemen off last years team and are somehow even better (and deeper!) this year. They are facing their toughest test this year by far in dealing with NDSU's running game and a heavy dose of Luepke/Williams. Likewise NDSU's running game is facing by far their toughest yet in dealing with the SDSU front 7.

JSUSoutherner
October 10th, 2022, 01:22 PM
I absolutely guarantee that NDSU will beat the living **** out of SDSU.

SDSU may as well not even show up.

nevadagriz
October 10th, 2022, 01:35 PM
This is the game that jumpstarts NDSU. They win by 17 and win rest of their games on their way to Frisco by atleast 28

POD Knows
October 10th, 2022, 01:57 PM
I absolutely guarantee that NDSU will beat the living **** out of SDSU.

SDSU may as well not even show up.
😀 Is the cabin pressure getting low on that plane you are on?

JSUSoutherner
October 10th, 2022, 01:59 PM
 Is the cabin pressure getting low on that plane you are on?
I actually haven't been on a plane for a whole week now.

atthewbon
October 10th, 2022, 02:28 PM
https://twitter.com/tuckerkraft/status/1579512934543552513?s=46&t=Vw0xLvR4gckqjIj-UZOg8Q

It looks like Tucker Kraft is planning on coming back this weekend.

Chalupa Batman
October 10th, 2022, 02:35 PM
https://twitter.com/tuckerkraft/status/1579512934543552513?s=46&t=Vw0xLvR4gckqjIj-UZOg8Q

It looks like Tucker Kraft is planning on coming back this weekend.

That would be surprising. Wasn't he still in a walking boot last weekend?

POD Knows
October 10th, 2022, 02:42 PM
That would be surprising. Wasn't he still in a walking boot last weekend?Strategery

JSUSoutherner
October 10th, 2022, 02:46 PM
Strategery
I'll have to consult the dictionary for this one.

POD Knows
October 10th, 2022, 02:59 PM
I'll have to consult the dictionary for this one.Dude, Will Ferrell used this word when doing an impression of GWB. I don't know if that is the correct spelling or even if the word has a correct spelling. Go to 9:35,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDgRRVpemLo

mmiller_34
October 10th, 2022, 05:02 PM
I voted.

I think that we win 42-10.

#BookIt

mmiller_34
October 10th, 2022, 05:04 PM
I wonder if there are any SDSU fans out there that want to make an avatar bet with Bison superfan mmiller_34????

No one would dare.

Daytripper
October 10th, 2022, 06:05 PM
SDSU 23 NDSU 10

#BookIt

JSUSoutherner
October 10th, 2022, 06:11 PM
SDSU 23 NDSU 10

#BookIt
Whose friggin side are you on??

mvfcfan
October 10th, 2022, 06:23 PM
I voted NDSU, but I want SDSU to win. I actually think SDSU is the better team, but it's in Fargo, so who knows. Seems like SDSU always finds a way to screw things up or has the worst luck in the biggest moments. I'm looking forward to listening to the game on my phone.

Professor Chaos
October 10th, 2022, 07:33 PM
Useless trivia/factoid when it comes to the Fargodome homefield advantage: since NDSU lost to Indiana St in 2012 (which will be 10 years ago as of this Thursday) only two current FCS teams have gotten wins in the Fargodome other than NDSU and they're both schools from South Dakota. USD in 2015 and SDSU in 2016 and spring 2021.

Another slightly less useless factoid about NDSU's FCS dominance: since the start of the 2016 season NDSU is 4-4 vs SDSU and 79-4 vs everyone else.

JacksFan40
October 11th, 2022, 09:26 AM
We haven’t had our letdown loss yet so that’s what makes this game concerning. But the regular season game against NDSU is the one time where Stig suddenly turns into Nick Saban so who knows.

NDSU has a good offense but a suspect defense. SDSU has a good defense and suspect offense. This feels like the matchup against Missouri State.

If we win this game I would almost guarantee will lose to either UNI or UND though.

SDSU 24 NDSU 17

Sitting Bull
October 11th, 2022, 09:37 AM
This might be the game of the week...xcoffeex

Understatement. They should play this game in Minneapolis. They would likely sellout.

POD Knows
October 11th, 2022, 09:40 AM
SDSU 31 NDSU 17. Entz soon to be 1-3 against SDSU. NDSU is simply outmanned in this game at virtually every key position.

Paladin1aa
October 11th, 2022, 10:39 AM
SDSU appears to have a solid D team. NDSU has a less than stellar team, good, but not great and they have it at home. I see a very close game, one way or the other. QB may be the determining factor for both.

skinny_uncle
October 11th, 2022, 10:54 AM
Critical game in the conference race. It it ain't game of the week, something is wrong.

BisonFan02
October 11th, 2022, 01:50 PM
Jacks by 2 TDs

Bisonator
October 11th, 2022, 01:56 PM
The Bison probably should lose this one. The jacks probably should win this one.

I'll go with the Bison. :D

Chalupa Batman
October 11th, 2022, 03:01 PM
I'm hopeful NDSU can get a lead at some point in this game. The Bison haven't led SDSU at any point in the last two games.

atthewbon
October 11th, 2022, 04:13 PM
https://twitter.com/jackillustrated/status/1579941735786229761?s=46&t=L41O5-lhFXYsf9fuNkh3Mw

Never mind

POD Knows
October 11th, 2022, 04:19 PM
Suddenly today I had this weird calm come over me with respect to this weekends game. Usually that means a Bison win but this weekend and this sensation is a result of no expectations. NDSU will not win this game and I am convinced that it is meaningless in the long run. I am also convinced that NDSU will probably move up at some time in the near future and games ahead in their new domain will be meaningless without any really pressure and it will be a relief to not get to immersed on a weekly basis.

Professor Chaos
October 11th, 2022, 04:51 PM
Suddenly today I had this weird calm come over me with respect to this weekends game. Usually that means a Bison win but this weekend and this sensation is a result of no expectations. NDSU will not win this game and I am convinced that it is meaningless in the long run. I am also convinced that NDSU will probably move up at some time in the near future and games ahead in their new domain will be meaningless without any really pressure and it will be a relief to not get to immersed on a weekly basis.
POD did you get into the ayahuasca tea again???

POD Knows
October 11th, 2022, 06:33 PM
I actually went fishing today and this feeling of “don’t give a ****” euphoria and acceptance flowed over me. We are not going to to win this game, it is almost ordained, and maybe it is a means to an end or something. Getting tired of the week by week absolutism about having to win. Looking forward to the move up to FBS where success is not important and the weekly, constant pressure of excellence can cease and we can all pull out the lawn chairs, say **** it, and melt into G5 obscurity

BisonFan02
October 11th, 2022, 07:27 PM
I actually went fishing today and this feeling of “don’t give a ****” euphoria and acceptance flowed over me. We are not going to to win this game, it is almost ordained, and maybe it is a means to an end or something. Getting tired of the week by week absolutism about having to win. Looking forward to the move up to FBS where success is not important and the weekly, constant pressure of excellence can cease and we can all pull out the lawn chairs, say **** it, and melt into G5 obscurity

POD "The Walter Sobchak of the FCS" Knows. **** it dude....let's go bowling.

Daytripper
October 11th, 2022, 07:54 PM

I knew the wisdom of the Professor was a product of the spiritual hallucinogenic family. #ayahuasca

POD Knows
October 11th, 2022, 08:03 PM
POD "The Walter Sobchak of the FCS" Knows. **** it dude....let's go bowling.
Shut up Donny.

BisonFan02
October 11th, 2022, 08:13 PM
Shut up Donny.

I am the Walrus

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 12th, 2022, 06:33 AM
NDSU was a huge favorite in '07 and got beat in a close game.

If the Bison play a complete 4 quarter game, they win. Turn the ball over and cannot get out of their own way, they lose.

Going to be a slugfest.

JSUSoutherner
October 12th, 2022, 06:37 AM
NDSU was a huge favorite in '07 and got beat in a close game.

If the Bison play a complete 4 quarter game, they win. Turn the ball over and cannot get out of their own way, they lose.

Going to be a slugfest.
Just do what we did in our rivalry game and turn the ball over 5 times and win anyway.

caribbeanhen
October 12th, 2022, 07:41 AM
I am the Walrus

W T F is going on here

POD is closet Beatle fan?

spill it Junior 😂

POD Knows
October 12th, 2022, 03:33 PM
W T F is going on here

POD is closet Beatle fan?

spill it Junior 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eDOJ4L0Edk

Professor Chaos
October 14th, 2022, 08:47 AM
ESPN article about the game and the rivalry in general: North Dakota State, South Dakota State and the tale of the Dakota Marker (https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/34791900/north-dakota-state-south-dakota-state-tale-dakota-marker)

One blurb from the article I was surprised by; this is the 10th consecutive meeting (including the playoffs) between these two where both are ranked in the top 10. I'm not sure what poll they're using but that's bananas.

caribbeanhen
October 14th, 2022, 10:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eDOJ4L0Edk

i’m not watching the video but it’s not your fault...

Bison beat SDSU tomorrow so rest easy

kab
October 14th, 2022, 12:45 PM
Bison need to play way better than they have been
I think sdsu goes home with the rock

- - - Updated -

Preferred Walk-On
October 14th, 2022, 01:15 PM
ESPN article about the game and the rivalry in general: North Dakota State, South Dakota State and the tale of the Dakota Marker (https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/34791900/north-dakota-state-south-dakota-state-tale-dakota-marker)

One blurb from the article I was surprised by; this is the 10th consecutive meeting (including the playoffs) between these two where both are ranked in the top 10. I'm not sure what poll they're using but that's bananas.

Since you are the purveyor of everything AGS Poll, I was wondering how far off this is if the AGS Poll were used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chalupa Batman
October 14th, 2022, 01:15 PM
Cool article about the rivalry and the inspiration for the trophy.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/34791900/north-dakota-state-south-dakota-state-tale-dakota-marker

Edit: Nevermind, I see PC already posted it xoopsx

Professor Chaos
October 14th, 2022, 02:41 PM
Since you are the purveyor of everything AGS Poll, I was wondering how far off this is if the AGS Poll were used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think this is what AGS has had them at the week before they matchup up going back to 2015.

11/6/21: #2 NDSU @ #9 SDSU
4/17/21: #4 SDSU @ #2 NDSU
10/26/19: #1 NDSU @ #3 SDSU
12/14/18: #5 SDSU @ #1 NDSU
9/29/18: #3 SDSU @ #1 NDSU
11/4/17: #2 NDSU @ #9 SDSU
12/10/16: #7 SDSU @ #1 NDSU
10/15/16: #11 SDSU @ #1 NDSU
10/3/15: #2 NDSU @ #4 SDSU

So it was just outside of a top 10 matchup in the 2016 regular season according to AGS at the time. SDSU took a hit in the AGS Poll that year when their patented head-scratching loss came early in the season in week 3 vs Cal Poly dropping them to#15 and they hadn't quite made their way back into the top 10 before the week 7 matchup with NDSU (where they knocked off unbeaten and #1 NDSU in Fargo). Must've been in the Coaches Poll that SDSU was in the top 10 by that point in 2016.

mmiller_34
October 14th, 2022, 05:34 PM
i’m not watching the video but it’s not your fault...

Bison beat SDSU tomorrow so rest easy

Agreed. Easy win 24-10.

caribbeanhen
October 14th, 2022, 05:58 PM
Agreed. Easy win 24-10.

nothing comes easy in Fargo and if it does, it’s over for the Bison

bonarae
October 14th, 2022, 09:44 PM
Will the upset of the 2022 FCS season happen tomorrow? Or will NDSU turn things around?

dewey
October 14th, 2022, 11:12 PM
NDSU has had glimpses of previous years dominance and glimpses of play that is not the green and gold standard.

I think NDSU comes out focused behind a solid effort by Cam Miller and Tamerick Williams along with the defense playing well behind a crowd that will be on fire.

NDSU 28
SDSU 24

Dewey

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 15th, 2022, 05:39 AM
If the Bison want to win they need to ride Luepke/Williams the whole game. NO 5-6 RBs by committee.

Turnovers will be huge for both teams.

Slugfest by heavyweights.

Bison win 27-21

Chalupa Batman
October 15th, 2022, 05:46 AM
Will the upset of the 2022 FCS season happen tomorrow? Or will NDSU turn things around?

Which team winning would be the upset of the season?

bonarae
October 15th, 2022, 05:54 AM
Which team winning would be the upset of the season?

Jacks... if that happens the beginning of the end of the NDSU dynasty has truly begun.

Chalupa Batman
October 15th, 2022, 06:03 AM
Jacks... if that happens the beginning of the end of the NDSU dynasty has truly begun.

The Jacks are the better team coming into this one. Doesn’t mean Bison can’t/won’t win, but it’s no upset if SDSU wins.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 15th, 2022, 07:08 AM

I don't think so. Jacks have a very good team this year and are definite title contenders but if NDSU loses it doesn't mean it is the end of their run. Very good young players coming up.

Professor Chaos
October 15th, 2022, 08:12 AM
That's a pretty silly statement honestly. SDSU has beaten NDSU 4 times since 2016 every time being ranked lower and never being ranked as high as they are this time. NDSU won titles in 2017 and (fall) 2021 with SDSU being their only loss. It'll blow chunks if SDSU wins but you'd really be prematurely putting this NDSU team to bed as a national title contender if that happens. Both of these teams will still be prime contenders regardless of how this game turns out. It will have a huge impact though on who gets the higher seed and home field advantage in the playoffs.

EDIT: 5Dimes actually has SDSU favored by a point now: https://madduxsports.com/college-football-lines.php

DOUBLE EDIT: Actually that might be NDSU by a point (that site gets hard to read since they seem to randomly decide whether they'll put the (-) in front of the point spread on the favorite or leave it a positive number. In any case it was a pick 'em as of yesterday so you'd assume on a neutral field SDSU would be favored and probably favored by 4-5 point if it was in Brookings.

jacksfan29!
October 15th, 2022, 09:30 AM
That's a pretty silly statement honestly. SDSU has beaten NDSU 4 times since 2016 every time being ranked lower and never being ranked as high as they are this time. NDSU won titles in 2017 and (fall) 2021 with SDSU being their only loss. It'll blow chunks if SDSU wins but you'd really be prematurely putting this NDSU team to bed as a national title contender if that happens. Both of these teams will still be prime contenders regardless of how this game turns out. It will have a huge impact though on who gets the higher seed and home field advantage in the playoffs.

EDIT: 5Dimes actually has SDSU favored by a point now: https://madduxsports.com/college-football-lines.php

DOUBLE EDIT: Actually that might be NDSU by a point (that site gets hard to read since they seem to randomly decide whether they'll put the (-) in front of the point spread on the favorite or leave it a positive number. In any case it was a pick 'em as of yesterday so you'd assume on a neutral field SDSU would be favored and probably favored by 4-5 point if it was in Brookings.

When it comes to the Marker game all bets are off, 18 years, Bison 10 Jacks 8. Not sure some know the history of this game and how it began, dating back to game one when SDSU should not have had a shot yet won.

A loss in this game is definitely not the end of the NDSU's grip over FCS, if it was, the dominance would have ended years ago.

Paladin1aa
October 15th, 2022, 01:12 PM
Good luck to Dakota !

lol

TheKingpin28
October 15th, 2022, 02:42 PM
Great way to start the game.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

RabidRabbit
October 15th, 2022, 02:46 PM
Good mix of Luepke runs and short passes has Bison march their opening drive for TD. 11:07 left quarter 1.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 02:56 PM
The Bison D is dog****.

TheKingpin28
October 15th, 2022, 02:58 PM
I see the NDSU defense is still all about hit sticking and trying to lay highlight level hits instead of wrapping up.

RabidRabbit
October 15th, 2022, 03:01 PM
Isiah Davis rips off a 24 yd up the gut run, breaking 4 tackles to tie game on Jacks initial drive. Usually bad Bison tackling.

JacksFan40
October 15th, 2022, 03:02 PM
Is this what happens when we play a real offense?

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Hope everyone took the over. xlolx

RabidRabbit
October 15th, 2022, 03:04 PM
Bison O keeps rolling though. Bison TD in 4 plays, 60 yds.

JacksFan40
October 15th, 2022, 03:09 PM
Of course penalties are going to kill us, god forbid Stig ever have a team with discipline.

RabidRabbit
October 15th, 2022, 03:09 PM
3rd false start on Jacks#78. Making it tough. Now 4th false start. FargoDome crowd is making a difference.

mmiller_34
October 15th, 2022, 03:20 PM
No one listened to me this week when I said this was going to be an easy win.

#OnBizon

TheKingpin28
October 15th, 2022, 03:22 PM
Ndsu playing angry

TheKingpin28
October 15th, 2022, 03:25 PM
That's a Big Mac Sack, oh wrong game

RabidRabbit
October 15th, 2022, 03:26 PM
What a f'ing incredible fake run easy 20 yd pass to a wide open Luepke . Bison up 21-7, 11 min left in 2nd.

JacksFan40
October 15th, 2022, 03:28 PM
Five false start penalties on SDSU is the 1st half alone, JFC. This team has no discipline and cannot handle any adversity, same as always.

mmiller_34
October 15th, 2022, 03:30 PM
If I was a Bunny fan I’d be saying fire Stig after this game. Classic “Deer in Headlights” look for the Jackrabbits in a big pressure game.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 03:30 PM
Did SDSU hire John Grass to coach the OL?

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 03:31 PM
Did SDSU hire John Grass to coach the OL?

Full-ish house and they serve beer at the games now. It might actually be loud again for once.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 03:31 PM
Full-ish house and they serve beer at the games now. It might actually be loud again for once.
Watch the f***ing snap???

TheKingpin28
October 15th, 2022, 03:37 PM
In what world is that a taunt.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 03:37 PM
That taunting was weak AF. 10-Ply.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 03:38 PM
Can't stare down the bench....but yeah.

BisonFan02
Wow

JacksFan40
NDSU tried getting cute and it backfired, now let’s use this.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 03:39 PM
Yeah....the Bison don't need to get cute on offense...that was awful

TheKingpin28
October 15th, 2022, 03:40 PM
Of all of the **** that SDSU does during the game and back and forth, you call that? Refs stole 7 from NDSU.

JSUSoutherner
Taunting was weak.

Karma ain't.

Lmfao.

Winterborn
Full-ish house and they serve beer at the games now. It might actually be loud again for once.It is barely above knitting levels.....

JSUSoutherner
Of all of the **** that SDSU does during the game and back and forth, you call that? Refs stole 7 from NDSU.

No. Cam Miller gave it away. That throw was unforced garbage.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 03:41 PM
It is barely above knitting levels.....

Yeah....the crowd has definitely changed.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 03:41 PM

That wasn't Cam Miller

TheKingpin28
October 15th, 2022, 03:42 PM
No. Cam Miller gave it away. That throw was unforced garbage.Wouldn't have happened if the ref didnt call him for celebrating a first down. I've seen worse **** go uncalled with a ref standing right there.

JSUSoutherner
That wasn't Cam Miller
Whoever y'alls QB is. Idk their names I guess. Unless that was a HB pass or something.

Point being. Throw was trash.

Prime Power

Not Cam Miller.....it was Payton

TheKingpin28
Ball dont ****ing lie refs. Ball dont ****ing lie about that horse**** call.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 03:43 PM
Whoever y'alls QB is. Idk their names i guess

Cam Miller is the starting QB....it was the backup QB that they have been using in running situations that tried to throw almost in a trick play.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 03:45 PM
Cam Miller is the starting QB....it was the backup QB that they have been using in running situations that tried to throw almost in a trick play.
Cool. Good info. I looked up their numbers so I can keep track of which is which.

Either way. It was a bad play and a bad throw. Yeah the refs backed you up but they didn't force a weak lob into triple coverage on a broken play.

Doesn't matter anyway. Defense did their job.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 03:47 PM
Cool. Good info. I looked up their numbers so I can keep track of which is which.

Either way. It was a bad play and a bad throw. Yeah the refs backed you up but they didn't force a weak lob into triple coverage on a broken play.

Doesn't matter anyway. Defense did their job.

It was a questionable playcall...they don't need to do that. It took points off the board in all likelihood.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 03:48 PM
Heckuva punt

TheKingpin28
October 15th, 2022, 04:19 PM
Refs doing what they can to keep SDSU in the game. Missed hold, intentional grounding, and crack back block.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 04:20 PM
Refs doing what they can to keep SDSU in the game. Missed hold, intentional grounding, and crack back block.

I bet you really like the NFL.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 04:24 PM
This announcer is obsessed with the home states of players.

Also not sure that was inbounds. But I don't think there's a good enough look to say for sure one way or the other. Should stand.

Edit: went back after the call to look at the replay. Good call by the refs. I totally missed the fact he never had control to the ground.

TheKingpin28
October 15th, 2022, 04:28 PM
I bet you really like the NFL.I hate refs who see what they want to see and clearly, the ref is watching a different game than reality.

Winterborn
October 15th, 2022, 04:28 PM
This announcer is obsessed with the home states of players.

Also not sure that was inbounds. But I don't think there's a good enough look to say for sure one way or the other. Should stand.

Edit: went back after the call to look at the replay. Good call by the refs. I totally missed the fact he never had control to the ground.Agree it was a good call by the refs. Not sure they had enough tie to get a play off or not.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 04:31 PM
The Bison absolutely cannot ****ing tackle.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 04:34 PM
This is hard to watch.

Winterborn
October 15th, 2022, 04:35 PM
The Bison absolutely cannot ****ing tackle.No they can't. The piss poor tackling has been an issue for a while.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 04:35 PM
Absolutely brutal defense.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 04:36 PM
NDSU about to march down the field and score a TD.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 04:37 PM
Win or lose....these guys aren't built to win in the postseason if they can't play even remotely fundamental football on the D side of the ball. It's awful.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 04:38 PM

or they'll be pressing and end up punting after a 3 n out.

Winterborn
October 15th, 2022, 04:42 PM
And a personal foul.

TheKingpin28
October 15th, 2022, 04:43 PM
Excessive Blocking was the call. Just more evidence that the refs see what they want.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 04:44 PM
and here comes the punt....SDSU will manhandle the Bison and take the lead...and then the fans will start leaving.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 04:45 PM

All according to plan.

Good stand by the SDSU defense.

Too bad the offense sucks and they won't do anything with the chance to take the lead.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 04:51 PM
This'll be like a slow, painful death.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 04:51 PM
Hands on hips and the crowd is just done....

Winterborn
October 15th, 2022, 04:56 PM
We are lucky it was only a field goal.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 04:57 PM
We are lucky it was only a field goal.
No need to worry. NDSU will march down the field here and score a TD to ice the game.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 05:01 PM
Time for the Bison defense to win the game.

Winterborn
October 15th, 2022, 05:02 PM
No need to worry. NDSU will march down the field here and score a TD to ice the game.I wouldn't bet a plugged peso on that.

BisonFan02
They're just done.....

JSUSoutherner
They're just done.....
You're right. I don't know the SDSU has any ability to score here. They're toast.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 05:03 PM
Bison D....hands on hips WALKING ONTO THE FIELD. Just ****ing go to the locker room and call it a day boys.

BeamMeUp
October 15th, 2022, 05:03 PM
SDSU looks very strong right now... Let's see if they can get some points and the victory.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 05:04 PM
SDSU looks very strong right now... Let's see if they can get some points and the victory.
They won't. They'll choke.

JacksFan40
October 15th, 2022, 05:05 PM
I should be feeling confident in our chance of winning right now as the Bison just look gassed, but I know better.

Winterborn
October 15th, 2022, 05:06 PM
They won't. They'll choke.Come on, I know you can troll better than that. [emoji3]

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 05:06 PM
I should be feeling confident in our chance of winning right now as the Bison just look gassed, but I know better.
Yeah you guys have about a zero percent chance of actually pulling this off.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 05:07 PM
Come on, I know you can troll better than that. [emoji3]
It's not trolling if it's true.

Bison56
Can't run the same 3 plays over and over.

JSUSoutherner
Excellent goal line stand by the bison

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 05:08 PM
Here it comes.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 05:08 PM
FGs are for losers

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 15th, 2022, 05:09 PM
great stand by the Bison....

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 05:09 PM
Why am I still watching this?

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 05:10 PM
Why am I still watching this?
Probably because y'all are about to chew clock, kick a field goal, and win.

JacksFan40
Should’ve went for that, QB sneak should be able to get us in there. Still took the lead so hopefully the defense can hold here and maybe end this.

BisonFan02
Probably because y'all are about to chew clock, kick a field goal, and win.

Nope....It would need to be TD or bust. I wouldn't trust a FG

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 05:11 PM
Nope....It would need to be TD or bust. I wouldn't trust a FG
I mean there's no way SDSU doesn't choke here.

That's what they do. That's who they are.

Winterborn
October 15th, 2022, 05:12 PM
It's not trolling if it's true.A few years back I would agree. These days it is different and it comes down to coaching. We have regressed in tackling for at least 3 years and the Defense is more about individuals than team, IMHO.

TheKingpin28
Should’ve went for that, QB sneak should be able to get us in there. Still took the lead so hopefully the defense can hold here and maybe end this.Have you seen Roehl call plays when the game matters? I'd take the 3 any day against Roehl.

JSUSoutherner
A few years back I would agree. These days it is different and it comes down to coaching. We have regressed in tackling for at least 3 years and the Defense is more about individuals than team, IMHO.
SDSU will choke. Watch.

mmiller_34
Have faith Bizon fans. We got some Fargodome magic comingz

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 05:13 PM
Watch the Bison end up punting.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 05:14 PM
Here it comes. Only 20 yards to go to fulfill SDSUs destiny.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 05:17 PM
My work here is done.

TheKingpin28
October 15th, 2022, 05:18 PM
As I said, you take the points, especially when Roehl is calling the game from a losing position.

JacksFan40
October 15th, 2022, 05:18 PM
Am I actually feeling joy as an SDSU fan? Let’s see if they can run this clock out.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 05:19 PM
****ing losers. It's one thing to lose against a rival....it's a whole different animal when you completely quit and just coast. They should be ****ing embarrassed to wear the green and gold.

Winterborn
Watch the Bison end up punting.Close. End result was the same though.

BisonFan02
Enjoy your new indoor practice facility you soft bitches.

TheKingpin28
October 15th, 2022, 05:20 PM
Can someone tell me why Entz and his staff deserve to come back next season? Recruiting for this team is pathetic and its solely on him. He'd rather have Instagram stars then stars on the field.

BisonFan02
October 15th, 2022, 05:21 PM
Maybe the program can regress enough for them to go FBS.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 05:21 PM
I always enjoy the yearly NDSU fan meltdown before they go on a run and end up with another natty.

mmiller_34
October 15th, 2022, 05:22 PM
What the hell happened??

skinny_uncle
Thanks, Bison. You ruined my perfect day in the pick'em.

JacksFan40
Wait we actually fell behind right away, made adjustments at halftime, and won? This is a weird feeling.

We’ll be the undisputed #1 team with Montana losing as well. Hopefully we don’t have a letdown in Grand Forks.

TheKingpin28
October 15th, 2022, 05:23 PM
"They scored more points than we did." No ****ing **** sherlock. You are a ****ing joke of a coach and this loss is squarely on your shoulders.

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 05:25 PM
Hey Bison fans, look on the bright side.

At least you aren't Kennesaw State. xlolx

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 15th, 2022, 05:25 PM
As long as the Rabbits hold serve the FCS will go through Brookings. Can they finally get over the hump this year?

Prime Power
October 15th, 2022, 05:34 PM
I always enjoy the yearly NDSU fan meltdown before they go on a run and end up with another natty.

Happens every year....well almost every year.

mmiller_34
October 15th, 2022, 05:34 PM
Hunter Leukpe had only 1 ‘Zenner’ against the bunnies. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Prime Power
October 15th, 2022, 05:35 PM
As long as the Rabbits hold serve the FCS will go through Brookings. Can they finally get over the hump this year?

They will probably lose to UND next week.

mvfcfan
October 15th, 2022, 05:37 PM
Good job Bunnies!

RabidRabbit
October 15th, 2022, 05:39 PM
They will probably lose to UND next week.Lost in GF in Spring 21 game. Definite possibility. That was another classic Dakota Marker game.

BeamMeUp
October 15th, 2022, 06:01 PM
They won't. They'll choke.

Mmmmmhmmmm

Christiank22
October 15th, 2022, 06:02 PM
This better be Entz final season at NDSU. Dude is trash

JSUSoutherner
October 15th, 2022, 06:09 PM
Mmmmmhmmmm
You must be new here.

ElCid
October 15th, 2022, 06:31 PM
Maybe the program can regress enough for them to go FBS.

That's funny.

JacksFan40
October 15th, 2022, 07:18 PM
I wish I could call my coach trash after he’s won two national championships.

Winterborn
October 15th, 2022, 07:21 PM
Enjoy your new indoor practice facility you soft bitches.

#10ply

Winterborn
October 15th, 2022, 07:24 PM

I would not go that far, but the Defense has regressed a bit every season and tackling seems to get worse, IMHO. Now it could be just coaches emphasizing different things, but we seem to lower the shoulder and try for a blowup rather than a wrap up more and more.

Winterborn
October 15th, 2022, 07:26 PM

Perfection is expected, excellence is merely tolerated.

xnodx

ysubigred
October 15th, 2022, 08:15 PM
Hello,

I'm NDSU's newest fan,,, whaaaaa!!!! My coach sucks we have no defense and the offense sucks balls..

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221016/0446148ca1fd7c04281aaeb9af46f80f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Christiank22
October 15th, 2022, 08:19 PM

He’s won in spite of coaching, not because of it.

Enjoy your regular season win, with Entz at the helm you’ll win every year. This dumb ass can’t do anything right.

BeamMeUp
October 15th, 2022, 08:21 PM
Last two 2nd half's for NDSU in the Fargo Dome...

2 field goals
0 touchdowns

Congrats to the new #1 SDSU

Winterborn
October 15th, 2022, 08:22 PM
Hello,

I'm NDSU's newest fan,,, whaaaaa!!!! My coach sucks we have no defense and the offense sucks balls..

xlolx

There is some crying sure.

There is also constructive criticism. But poke away, I do not mind. xthumbsupx

ysubigred
October 15th, 2022, 08:23 PM
xlolx

There is some crying sure.

There is also constructive criticism. But poke away, I do not mind. xthumbsupxPoke back! Oh that's ok we know lol [emoji38]

Winterborn
October 15th, 2022, 08:26 PM
Poke back! Oh that's ok we know lol [emoji38]

I would rather finish making chili and have a bit of Scotch to wind down the evening.

Besides my smack talk is so weak that you have already won. :D

POD Knows
October 15th, 2022, 10:26 PM
I called it, this game was over with the stupid unsportsmanlike penalty (BS) that is all it took. Fragile. Unable to recover from adversity

Gil Dobie
October 15th, 2022, 10:35 PM
Congrats Rabbits!

Bison defense was no match for the Bunnies on this day. If not for the noise of the home crowd causing 5 penalties, it could have been worse. To steal a line from Grantland Rice "Outlined against a blue-gray October sky, the Four Horsemen rode again. " The Jacks were consistent and played a very Bisonesque type of game after the half.

RabidRabbit
October 15th, 2022, 10:40 PM
Congrats Rabbits!

Bison defense was no match for the Bunnies on this day. If not for the noise of the home crowd causing 5 penalties, it could have been worse. To steal a line from Grantland Rice "Outlined against a blue-gray October sky, the Four Horsemen rode again. " The Jacks were consistent and played a very Bisonesque type of game after the half.Why did Bison quit mixing the runs and short passes that were so successful in the first half

Gil Dobie
October 15th, 2022, 10:48 PM
Why did Bison quit mixing the runs and short passes that were so successful in the first half

Good question.

POD Knows
October 15th, 2022, 10:51 PM
NDSU got ****ed in this game. That unsportsmanlike penalty on our QB was complete bull**** and the game should have been 28-7 into the half. It is what it is. Garbage ****ty call. No reason for non football calls like this in a game.

****ing joke.

dewey
October 15th, 2022, 11:07 PM
Why did Bison quit mixing the runs and short passes that were so successful in the first half

Hell of a great question. I didn't see the unsportsmanlike penalty on Miller but that was a HUGE turning point in the game.

NDSU could have been up 28-7.

The 2nd half was just a slow bleed. The NDSU offense in the 2nd half was terrible. No short passing game. It was there as SDSU was stacking rhe box to stop the run.

The NDSU DE not falling on that fumble in the 2nd half was absolutely HUGE. To me that was the other turning point in the game.

Dewey

JacksFan40
October 15th, 2022, 11:08 PM
NDSU got ****ed in this game. That unsportsmanlike penalty on our QB was complete bull**** and the game should have been 28-7 into the half. It is what it is. Garbage ****ty call. No reason for non football calls like this in a game.

****ing joke.
Unsportsmanlike penalty or not wasn’t changing that stupid play the Bison called shortly after.

POD Knows
October 15th, 2022, 11:13 PM
Hell of a great question. I didn't see the unsportsmanlike penalty on Miller but that was a HUGE turning point in the game.

NDSU could have been up 28-7.

The 2nd half was just a slow bleed. The NDSU offense in the 2nd half was terrible. No short passing game. It was there as SDSU was stacking rhe box to stop the run.

The NDSU DE not falling on that fumble in the 2nd half was absolutely HUGE. To me that was the other turning point in the game.

Dewey
The Miller penalty was bull****. Watched it three times now on replay. Weak as **** and critical for the game. I wasn’t even pissed about it at the game but watching it in replay I wanted to break something.

dewey
October 15th, 2022, 11:15 PM
Unsportsmanlike penalty or not wasn’t changing that stupid play the Bison called shortly after.

The backup QB fake run pass? If so, EVERYONE knew that play was coming at some point.

Dewey

POD Knows
October 15th, 2022, 11:17 PM
Oh yea. **** that. They would have had the ball first and goal at the 6. Really. Suck my dick. You gonna defend that **** call. You got a gift. At least acknowledge it.

dewey
October 15th, 2022, 11:50 PM
Other that the penalty Cam Miller had another great game. I don't understand why Tamerick Williams isn't getting more touches. He is a beast. He has a huge game last week and then 1 running play today.

Other takeaways from me on this game.
3RD DOWNS
SDSU 7-13
NDSU 4-10

Time of possessions
SDSU 35 minutes
NDSU 25 minutes

The 2nd half NDSU just couldn't get off the field but couldn't sustain a drive to save their butt.

Dewey

Bisonoline
October 16th, 2022, 12:16 AM

Our QB was 12 for 12 I think so they bring in the back to throw a pass? WTF. Then they changed what was working in the second half. Unbelievable.

But you got a pretty good team. Your Running backs and receivers are excellent FB players. Congrats on the win.

NorCalJack
October 16th, 2022, 12:55 AM

****ing joke.

Well Cam did motion to the SDSU bench with a slash to the throat motion. That is an automatic penalty. It is a pretty basic call and has been for 20 years or so. The NFL outlawed that gesture about 20 years ago and a player can be suspended for doing so.

In the NCAA, here is the definition of what will be call for un-sportsman like penalty

(a) Pointing the finger(s), hand(s), arm(s) or ball at an opponent, or imitating the slashing of the throat.
(b) Taunting, baiting or ridiculing an opponent verbally.
(c) Inciting an opponent or spectators in any other way, such as simulating the firing of a weapon or placing a hand by the ear to request recognition.
(d) Any delayed, excessive, prolonged or choreographed act by which a player (or players) attempts to focus attention upon himself (or themselves).
(e) An unopposed ball carrier obviously altering stride as he approaches the opponent’s goal line or diving into the end zone.

Like I said earlier it is a pretty obvious call and even after the ref threw the flag you can see the reaction of Cam throwing his head back because he knew he made a mistake.

But look the game was not decided on that play. Teams face adversity throughout the game and you have to overcome the adversity. SDSU had 5 false starts in the first half. You don't hear any of our fans or the team complaining about it.

Gil Dobie
October 16th, 2022, 05:43 AM
How bad was Davis hurt? Appeared to be favoring his right shoulder, and he was used sparingly later in the game. Hope its not too bad.

Professor Chaos
October 16th, 2022, 07:40 AM
SDSU bullied their way to that win... one of the toughest losses I've ever seen my Bison take as they continually shrank as the moments got bigger. This team is seriously lacks the clutch gene and that starts with the QB... great when things are going good - shrivels up when all the chips are down. Saw it in Arizona and saw it again yesterday.

Good game SDSU - your guys were the deserving victors and flat out took that game. I'm gonna go barf now.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 16th, 2022, 07:48 AM
SDSU bullied their way to that win... one of the toughest losses I've ever seen my Bison take as they continually shrank as the moments got bigger. This team is seriously lacks the clutch gene and that starts with the QB... great when things are going good - shrivels up when all the chips are down. Saw it in Arizona and saw it again yesterday.

Good game SDSU - your guys were the deserving victors and flat out took that game. I'm gonna go barf now.

This team is their own worst enemy....period.

Yes, the Jacks deserved to win but if the Bison play a clean end of the half and 2nd half that game is a blowout win. But of course, they cannot play a complete game.

JacksFan40
October 16th, 2022, 08:59 AM
Oh yea. **** that. They would have had the ball first and goal at the 6. Really. Suck my dick. You gonna defend that **** call. You got a gift. At least acknowledge it.
As far as I know, Miller made the slash of the throat motion to the SDSU sideline, which is always going to be a penalty. It’s not a new rule either, I remember in 2013 when Alabama running back TJ Yeldon scored a touchdown and did the same thing toward the Texas A&M student section and received the same penalty. Nick Saban absolutely tore into him for being so dumb, because Saban doesn’t tolerate that crap. If NDSU fans are correct about Entz not being a good coach, maybe see this as a sign of the lack of discipline.

dewey
October 16th, 2022, 09:04 AM
As far as I know, Miller made the slash of the throat motion to the SDSU sideline, which is always going to be a penalty. It’s not a new rule either, I remember in 2013 when Alabama running back TJ Yeldon scored a touchdown and did the same thing toward the Texas A&M student section and received the same penalty. Nick Saban absolutely tore into him for being so dumb, because Saban doesn’t tolerate that crap. If NDSU fans are correct about Entz not being a good coach, maybe see this as a sign of the lack of discipline.

Here is a video of the penalty. It was the shooting arrow motion that has become popular the last few years.

https://www.outkick.com/north-dakota-south-dakota-state-rivalry-cam-miller-excessive-celebration-penalty/

Not very egregious to me. Seems like he is pulling the string to shoot the arrow. I don't get the arrow thing but it is popular. Certainly not the deciding play and NDSU had an entire 2nd half to score more.

Dewey

semobison
October 16th, 2022, 09:04 AM

Ive been around a while and can’t remember when I have been this disappointed over a Bison loss. It’s not just that we lost but how we lost. Three TD’s on our first three possessions, going in for a fourth….and then…the wheels fell off!

Not Bison Football!

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 16th, 2022, 09:05 AM

That penalty is totally unacceptable. You made a good throw....great, run down the damn field and line up to score. Lack of discipline is correct.

What I hated was the first series for the Bison in the 2nd half. They bring in their 4 string RB and run a misdirection stretch play that is never going to work against this fundamentally sound Jacks Defense. Of course the Jacks LBs filled the gaps and there you go....6 yard loss and now in 2nd and 15 or 16. Suspect play calling in 2nd half but the execution was horrible. Now credit has to go to the Jacks defense for playing a lot better in the 2nd half but this Bison team cannot get out of their own way and it will be why they do not make a deep run in the playoffs.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 16th, 2022, 09:08 AM
Here is a video of the penalty. It was the shooting arrow motion that has become popular the last few years.

https://www.outkick.com/north-dakota-south-dakota-state-rivalry-cam-miller-excessive-celebration-penalty/

Not very egregious to me. Seems like he is pulling the string to shoot the arrow. I don't get the arrow thing but it is popular. Certainly not the deciding play and NDSU had an entire 2nd half to score more.

Dewey

The point is, it is still a lack of discipline. Cam, you made a good throw....now go down and get the team ready to score. All this celebration crap after normal plays is nauseating to me....

POD Knows
October 16th, 2022, 09:14 AM
Well Cam did motion to the SDSU bench with a slash to the throat motion. That is an automatic penalty. It is a pretty basic call and has been for 20 years or so. The NFL outlawed that gesture about 20 years ago and a player can be suspended for doing so.

In the NCAA, here is the definition of what will be call for un-sportsman like penalty

(a) Pointing the finger(s), hand(s), arm(s) or ball at an opponent, or imitating the slashing of the throat.
(b) Taunting, baiting or ridiculing an opponent verbally.
(c) Inciting an opponent or spectators in any other way, such as simulating the firing of a weapon or placing a hand by the ear to request recognition.
(d) Any delayed, excessive, prolonged or choreographed act by which a player (or players) attempts to focus attention upon himself (or themselves).
(e) An unopposed ball carrier obviously altering stride as he approaches the opponent’s goal line or diving into the end zone.

Like I said earlier it is a pretty obvious call and even after the ref threw the flag you can see the reaction of Cam throwing his head back because he knew he made a mistake.

But look the game was not decided on that play. Teams face adversity throughout the game and you have to overcome the adversity. SDSU had 5 false starts in the first half. You don't hear any of our fans or the team complaining about it.
False starts are not the same as some arbitrary penalty after the play is over that did not effect the process of the football game at hand. I hate these stupid meaningless calls but I guess they are in the rule book but a 15 yarder for something that stupid is too punitive. And it looked to me like he was doing some kind of arrow shooting simulation but whatever.

SDSU took it to NDSU in the second half in a big way and the Bison had no answers whatsoever. It is a bad home loss when it appeared the game was in hand. Still have no real clue why we inserted a back Qb into the game when Miller had the hot hand. They still should have scored there but ****ed it up and an SDSU player made a football play.

it was a great game to watch and I expected NDSU to lose but when they played an almost perfect half of football it looked pretty good for a while until the last 3 minutes of the half and that is when the meltdown began. You can’t keep great teams like SDSU hanging around.

dewey
October 16th, 2022, 09:15 AM
The point is, it is still a lack of discipline. Cam, you made a good throw....now go down and get the team ready to score. All this celebration crap after normal plays is nauseating to me....

100% agreed. Go celebrate with your team and then score a TD and end this game.

Why in the hell didn't Tamerick Williams get more carries? Unless he is injured. He had a HUGE game against Indiana State the prior week. This 5-6 RB's playing crap is terrible.

Three TD’s in our first three possessions, headed for a fourth then…the wheels fell off!

Even after the penalty, which per the rulebook is a penalty, NDSU has the ball at the SDSU 21 yardline.

Everyone that has watched NDSU knew the backup pass was in and SDSU was ready for it, not surprisingly. Got to keep Miller in there. Miller was fantastic yesterday.....again.

Dewey

caribbeanhen
October 16th, 2022, 09:36 AM
That Delaware game in Newark showed me that Entz is a tool ...

Professor Chaos
October 16th, 2022, 09:40 AM
Cam Miller drawing the taunting call was a dumb mistake by a guy who should be a leader but that game was not going to be won or lost in the first half anyway. Who Even if NDSU gets a FG or a TD there who knows how much more aggressive SDSU gets in the 2nd half when they were settling for FGs??? NDSU let up in the 2nd half and SDSU capitalized like a good team should.

POD Knows
October 16th, 2022, 09:52 AM
Cam Miller drawing the taunting call was a dumb mistake by a guy who should be a leader but that game was not going to be won or lost in the first half anyway. Who Even if NDSU gets a FG or a TD there who knows how much more aggressive SDSU gets in the 2nd half when they were settling for FGs??? NDSU let up in the 2nd half and SDSU capitalized like a good team should.I disagree, a 28-7 lead basically puts SDSU in a situation where they need to throw and the Bison were getting good pressure on their QB in the first half, SDSU would in all likelihood become one dimensional and maybe back off the running game. The crash and burn by NDSU in the final three minutes of that game changed everything. I still think that penalty was grotesque, but it gave new life to a team that didn't seem to have any at that point in the game.

semobison
October 16th, 2022, 09:54 AM
If the WDAY guys are correct this was the first time the Jacks have won consecutive games in Fargo in 70 flipping years! WTF!

semobison
October 16th, 2022, 10:03 AM
I disagree, a 28-7 lead basically puts SDSU in a situation where they need to throw and the Bison were getting good pressure on their QB in the first half, SDSU would in all likelihood become one dimensional and maybe back off the running game. The crash and burn by NDSU in the final three minutes of that game changed everything. I still think that penalty was grotesque, but it gave new life to a team that didn't seem to have any at that point in the game.

Yep, after the penalty everything went down hill. Our inability to stop the run is why this team has struggled this year. Not championships caliber!

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 16th, 2022, 10:04 AM
Cam Miller drawing the taunting call was a dumb mistake by a guy who should be a leader but that game was not going to be won or lost in the first half anyway. Who Even if NDSU gets a FG or a TD there who knows how much more aggressive SDSU gets in the 2nd half when they were settling for FGs??? NDSU let up in the 2nd half and SDSU capitalized like a good team should.

Disagree. 28-7 going into the half is a total different dynamic IMO.

POD Knows
October 16th, 2022, 10:07 AM
Yep, after the penalty everything went down hill. Our inability to stop the run is why this team has struggled this year. Not championships caliber!Yep, 100% agree, hell, maybe at 28-7, SDSU still runs the ball and still wins. Who knows.

Bisonator
October 16th, 2022, 10:22 AM
Congrats to the bunnies. Very disappointing loss especially the way that first half went. It appeared the Bison were going to play their best game of the season and then proceeded to piss down their legs in the second half. They have the talent to beat anybody but gotta get their **** together to do it.

Pards Rule
October 16th, 2022, 10:32 AM
If the WDAY guys are correct this was the first time the Jacks have won consecutive games in Fargo in 70 flipping years! WTF!

Wow - amazing stat! Hello all my Bison friends! Back in the day on the Eagles, Wentz and Goedert would rib each other over the Marker game! Go Goedert tonight vs Cowboys! Go Eagles! Sunday Night Football!

POD Knows
October 16th, 2022, 10:35 AM
Wow - amazing stat! Hello all my Bison friends! Back in the day on the Eagles, Wentz and Goedert would rib each other over the Marker game! Go Goedert tonight vs Cowboys! Go Eagles! Sunday Night Football!SDSU has a TE that is currently injured that might be better than Goedert, he didn't play against NDSU but the guy is a freaking load.

Pards Rule
October 16th, 2022, 10:53 AM
SDSU has a TE that is currently injured that might be better than Goedert, he didn't play against NDSU but the guy is a freaking load.
Yikes! Goedert is a beast! Hopefully he is a frosh and Eagles are in position to draft him in four years!

Pards Rule
October 16th, 2022, 10:56 AM
<<< Bison fans see my new avatar just uploaded today from Temple game back on Sept 10th. One is frosh Eli Steward's (#86) GF and the other is her best friend. They are holding the leopard I brought with me for the Fargo game in 2011 if some of you remember him. Still trying to figure out to turn it right side up (help)...Hi TransAmBison and all the rest of you folks! I dont think Pat or Tony is on here. They came to visit me here on Long Beach Island, NJ (just north of A.C.) when Bison played Delaware at Newark DE. First time I think either saw Atlantic Ocean. And then we went out for great dinner at local joint.

TheKingpin28
October 16th, 2022, 01:15 PM

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using TapatalkTyler Roehl, that's the answer.

TheKingpin28
October 16th, 2022, 01:20 PM
<<< Bison fans see my new avatar just uploaded today from Temple game back on Sept 10th. One is frosh Eli Steward's (#86) GF and the other is her best friend. They are holding the leopard I brought with me for the Fargo game in 2011 if some of you remember him. Still trying to figure out to turn it right side up (help)...Hi TransAmBison and all the rest of you folks! I dont think Pat or Tony is on here. They came to visit me here on Long Beach Island, NJ (just north of A.C.) when Bison played Delaware at Newark DE. First time I think either saw Atlantic Ocean. And then we went out for great dinner at local joint.Pat is on here but Tony and TAB are on Bisonville.

caribbeanhen
October 16th, 2022, 01:23 PM
<<< Bison fans see my new avatar just uploaded today from Temple game back on Sept 10th. One is frosh Eli Steward's (#86) GF and the other is her best friend. They are holding the leopard I brought with me for the Fargo game in 2011 if some of you remember him. Still trying to figure out to turn it right side up (help)...Hi TransAmBison and all the rest of you folks! I dont think Pat or Tony is on here. They came to visit me here on Long Beach Island, NJ (just north of A.C.) when Bison played Delaware at Newark DE. First time I think either saw Atlantic Ocean. And then we went out for great dinner at local joint.

Until yesterday, Bison fans were terrified of 2 things... the Atlantic Ocean and Guidos and now you can put rabbits on the list

JacksFan40
October 16th, 2022, 02:08 PM
Decades of mediocrity in D2 will do that. Of the five Dakota schools in the NCC, we were the 4th best from the 1960s until 2003. Our football funding was atrocious, as proven by our facilities pre 2010.

Pards Rule
October 16th, 2022, 02:20 PM
Pat is on here but Tony and TAB are on Bisonville.

Thanks Kingpin. I am member on Bville board..will say hi. I still text with Tony!

Ivytalk
October 16th, 2022, 07:00 PM
Congrats to the Jacks.

Gil Dobie
October 17th, 2022, 06:44 AM
Until yesterday, Bison fans were terrified of 2 things... the Atlantic Ocean and Guidos and now you can put rabbits on the list

I love the Atlantic Ocean. Favorite place for long peaceful walks in the sand.

Gil Dobie
October 17th, 2022, 06:49 AM
The Bison played nearly one good half of football on the offensive side. The defense could not stop the Jacks in either half. Penalties stopped the Jacks in the first half. Still a big hole on defense that the Bison need to work on. Bunnies exploited that hole, as other teams have this season.

caribbeanhen
October 17th, 2022, 10:16 AM
I love the Atlantic Ocean. Favorite place for long peaceful walks in the sand.

Yeah Daytona Beach, but feet on the sand are not exactly the same as out on the open Atlantic ocean, But at least you’ve seen it

Gil Dobie
October 17th, 2022, 01:09 PM
Yeah Daytona Beach, but feet on the sand are not exactly the same as out on the open Atlantic ocean, But at least you’ve seen it

Guess I've done most of my snorkeling in the Pacific, near the Island of Moorea. I do like swimming in a nice lagoon in the Caribbean, which is part of the Atlantic.

Pards Rule
October 18th, 2022, 06:16 PM
And I would vaca in Fort Myers Beach

skinny_uncle
October 20th, 2022, 12:02 PM
It does seem strange to look at the Valley standings and see the Bison in a tie for third place.