PDA

View Full Version : UMass-Northeastern images up

Umass74
October 20th, 2007, 07:40 PM
I've got 48 images up in a Picassa web album. Link from my UMass Football Blog (http://umass74.blogspot.com/).

It was Homecoming and 200 former band members showed up to play in the Alumni Band. They rocked!

UMass was in control the whole way. The subs played most of the fourth quarter.

Coen looked in a lot of pain after his injury and did not come out of the locker room in the second half. :(

Old Cage
October 20th, 2007, 08:34 PM
You missed the picture of the guy two rows in front of me who slept most of the second half. We all should have joined him.

Umass74
October 20th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Just watched the video of the UMass post game press conference. Coen looked pretty chipper. He said he was OK and expected to play next week.

That's good news. He looked bad when the injury happened.

UMass was in control all the way. Northeastern never threatened. I believe they had not fumbled yet this year and UMass got five turnovers against them. :)

GeeWiz
October 20th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Just watched the video of the UMass post game press conference. Coen looked pretty chipper. He said he was OK and expected to play next week.

That's good news. He looked bad when the injury happened.

UMass was in control all the way. Northeastern never threatened. I believe they had not fumbled yet this year and UMass got five turnovers against them. :)

Congrats on the win, but what do you mean NU never threatened?

The first three NU turnovers on the first half all happened in UMass territory. The two 1st quarter fumbles happened on the UM 29 and 24 yard lines. The INT before the half came from the UM 20.

UMass was going to win the game regardless, but don't talk like UMass didn't need to show up for the game.

Maroon&White
October 20th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Coen looked in a lot of pain after his injury and did not come out of the locker room in the second half. :(

He did come out, just wasn't in uniform. Hopefully he'll be good to go for W&M.

Maverick
October 20th, 2007, 09:53 PM
NU never threatened to win the game might be a better way for that statement to be read. xnodx xnodx xnodx xwhistlex xwhistlex

Umass74
October 21st, 2007, 05:55 AM
Congrats on the win, but what do you mean NU never threatened?

The first three NU turnovers on the first half all happened in UMass territory. The two 1st quarter fumbles happened on the UM 29 and 24 yard lines. The INT before the half came from the UM 20.

UMass was going to win the game regardless, but don't talk like UMass didn't need to show up for the game.

I meant that UMass was in control. Northeastern obviously scored.

The Huskies are always a tough, physical team. I was not disrespecting Northeastern.