Lehigh Football Nation
October 18th, 2007, 08:53 AM
I think I finally cracked last night...

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com

ngineer
October 18th, 2007, 11:03 PM
I think I finally cracked last night...

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com

Good post, Chuck. We Lehigh fans are spoiled. EVERY program goes through a period of adversity, and right now, we are having our turn. Yet, keep in mind that we are going for our 10th straight winning season--never done before at Lehigh. This is not to say we should be 'happy' struggling at .500, but there is still a lot of football to be played. Last year at this time we were 2-4 and rallied. Hopefully this year's version does the same and goes "one better."

LBPop
October 19th, 2007, 04:31 PM
So, you like the Hoyas this week? I must say that there are some among us in Hoyaland who actually think that Georgetown can win tomorrow. It's difficult for the fans to keep hoping, so it must be unbelievably difficult for the players to keep going at 100% (don't get me started on the 110% cliche' BS). But, these guys have not given up and that makes them worth following. So we'll be driving up Route 15 to see our guys take another shot at their first victory this season and Coach Kelly's first PL victory ever. And hopefully we'll be driving back with the Georgetown Hoyas being "1-fer" rather than "0-fer". xpeacex

ngineer
October 19th, 2007, 04:47 PM
So, you like the Hoyas this week? I must say that there are some among us in Hoyaland who actually think that Georgetown can win tomorrow. It's difficult for the fans to keep hoping, so it must be unbelievably difficult for the players to keep going at 100% (don't get me started on the 110% cliche' BS). But, these guys have not given up and that makes them worth following. So we'll be driving up Route 15 to see our guys take another shot at their first victory this season and Coach Kelly's first PL victory ever. And hopefully we'll be driving back with the Georgetown Hoyas being "1-fer" rather than "0-fer". xpeacex

Good luck! Should be a beautiful day with the leaves turning in bucolic Lewisburg...xnodx

LehighFan11
October 19th, 2007, 06:31 PM
If anyone "boos" tomarrow they should never show up to another college football game again. No matter how bad a player is in college sports, it is completely unethical to boo at a college game. Pro game is much different, just ask eagle fans.

Go...gate
October 20th, 2007, 05:23 PM
What the Hell happened to the Engineers today??? 59-10??? xconfusedx

ngineer
October 20th, 2007, 10:27 PM
What the Hell happened to the Engineers today??? 59-10??? xconfusedx

See posts on other threads..In short, the wheels fell off once HC was up 38-10. INTs returned for TDs and fumbles late in second half. I really thought that with our late score just before halftime, and receiving to being the second half, we'd get back in it at 24-17. Instead we didn't get much going in the third and HC promptly took the ball to go up 31-10. Should have had an INT off of Randolph in HC's first possession. Instead, play or two later they score to jump out 7-0. A stop there and a score may have resulted in a different point spread, but I doubt the result would have been different. This was a good ass-whipping that Lehigh hasn't had for many a year. It is said that a good spanking, every now and then, can do wonders...we can only hope.