CCU

Thumper250
October 18th, 2007, 09:12 AM
I hope GW by a point or more
Probably LU by 14
CCU by 17

Citadel2009
October 18th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Bottom line is that the Big South Conference is the easiest conference to win a championship in and if we were in it we would win it every year without a doubt!!!... bottom line Big South is a joke

CCUCheer
October 18th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Bottom line is that the Big South Conference is the easiest conference to win a championship in and if we were in it we would win it every year without a doubt!!!... bottom line Big South is a joke

Not that Coastal is doing great this year... but I am sure that CCU's football team LAST year would have whooped Citadels team. Then who would look like a joke? When was the last time Citadel has done something really impressive? lol, remember, we don't choose our conference, we TRIED to move to the Socon. As for the rest of the Big South, give it a few years and it will grow stronger. (including Coastal)

chantman
October 19th, 2007, 12:15 PM

Well, we all know this is not true because you couldn't even beat CSU last year.

chantman
October 19th, 2007, 12:16 PM
GW, Liberty and Coastal all by at least 14.

bodoyle
October 19th, 2007, 12:18 PM

So then if James Madison was in the BSC in 2005, or Furman was in it last year they would have been jokes since they would not have won the conference?

Thumper250
October 19th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Johnston from G-W just named to the midseason watch list for the Ted Hendricks Defensive End Of The Year Award. Pretty good deal. Some big names on that list.

http://www.gwusports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=1283725&DB_OEM_ID=10300

SuperJon
October 20th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Liberty over CSU 50-10.

G-W over VMI 36-22.

PC over CCU 41-34 in OT.

CSUBUCDAD
October 21st, 2007, 07:09 AM

Might want to go back a take a look at some SOCON history before you make statements like that. Big South is a very young conference with some schools that just have started to build a program.

Thumper250
October 21st, 2007, 10:57 AM
Wow Jon,

I had to actually do a double take. I thought those were your predictions for a minute until I realized that it was posted after game. I thought you were a true swam for a minute. ;)