Villanova
UNH
Delaware

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

centraljerseycat
September 19th, 2022, 06:17 PM
URI @ Pittsburgh Panthers win big
Stony Brook @ Richmond Spiders win big
Central CT @ UAlbany Great Danes recover from the Fordham loss with a 7 point home win.
Elon @ W&M Tribe wins a close one at home over an improved Phoenix
Monmouth @ Villanova Don't know what to expect from Nova but if they can establish the run and Watkins stops forcing balls into triple coverage, they win comfortably
UNH @ Towson Towson on a late field goal
Hampton @ Delaware The Hens continue to roll (and hope Henderson stays healthy)

Winners in bold

caribbeanhen
September 21st, 2022, 08:47 AM
Pittsburgh
Richmond
UAlbany
W&M
Villanova
UNH
Delaware

Sitting Bull
September 22nd, 2022, 07:05 AM
Week 4 Picks

Pitt 38, URI 13
Richmond 24, Stony Brook 10
UAlbany 31, CCU 19
Tribe 38, Elon 26
Monmouth 27, Villanova 23
UNH 17, Towson 10
Delaware 23, Hampton 16

I feel like someone is getting exposed this weekend. My hunch is it might be Villanova.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2022, 09:16 AM
Pittsburgh 49 URI 17
Richmond 31 Stony Brook 13
Albany 38 Central Connecticut State 20
W&M 28 Elon 24
Villanova 41 Monmouth 27
Towson 34 UNH 31
Delaware 40 Hampton 24

kdinva
September 22nd, 2022, 09:59 AM
Pitt 44; Rhody 16
Richmond 38; Stony Brook 20
Albany 31; CCSU 21
Wm. and Mary 34; Elon 24
Villanova 28; Monmouth 20
UNH 27; Towson 20
Delaware 45, Hampton 20

MR. CHICKEN
September 22nd, 2022, 02:13 PM

PITT............ LAMB....WHIFF HEINZ CATSUP....MUSTARD... &...VINEGAR..........BRAWK!
RICHMOND.........CAA's.....PROJECTED OPY....STONER'S....TY LAWSON.....HELD TA.....54 YARDS.....IN FIRST TWO GAMES........AWK!
ALBANY.........DOG DAY AFTERNOON...IN STORE FO' BLUE DEVILS......AWQ!
WM & MARY............ELON'S MCKAY....HAS THROWN FO' 9 TD's.......TRIBE....DB's....AWARE.........BAWK!
NEW HAMPSHIRE..........CAT FIGHT...NEAR....DUH AQUARIUM..........ALK!
VILLANOVA............49-48.....OWN-LAH DEFENSE IS LOTTA OFFENSE.......BRAWK!
DELAWARE.......HENS SCUTTLE PIRATE'S SCHOONER..........DOODLE-DOO-DOO!

UNHWildcat18
September 22nd, 2022, 05:45 PM
Ooops forgot to update before my time ran out

Pitt
Richmond
Albany
W&M
Villanova
UNH
Delaware

CenMEBlackBearFan
September 22nd, 2022, 06:51 PM
Pitt
Richmond
Albany
W&M
Villanova
Towson
Delaware

crusader11
September 22nd, 2022, 07:11 PM
URI @ Pittsburgh
Stony Brook @ Richmond
Central CT @ UAlbany
Elon @ W&M
Monmouth @ Villanova
UNH @ Towson
Hampton @ Delaware

Gangtackle11
September 23rd, 2022, 05:12 AM
Week 4 Picks

Pitt 38, URI 13
Richmond 24, Stony Brook 10
UAlbany 31, CCU 19
Tribe 38, Elon 26
Monmouth 27, Villanova 23
UNH 17, Towson 10
Delaware 23, Hampton 16

I feel like someone is getting exposed this weekend. My hunch is it might be Villanova.

I don’t disagree. Just not sure its this weekend. Could be. xpeacex

Sitting Bull
September 23rd, 2022, 03:04 PM
I don’t disagree. Just not sure its this weekend. Could be. xpeacex

Sorry, I hate picking against Villanova. I guess in part it was from the Army game, I just expected a better fight there. And Monmouth appears hungrier.

It could equally be the Tribe though being closer to them, they seem to have that poor mans chip on the shoulder. They really seem determined.

Tribal
September 23rd, 2022, 05:44 PM
Monmouth has a strong RB group and stopping the run seems to be ‘nova’s issue thus far. Still, I have them winning by double-digits because they very rarely drop two consecutive games

caribbeanhen
September 24th, 2022, 06:06 AM
Monmouth has a strong RB group and stopping the run seems to be ‘nova’s issue thus far. Still, I have them winning by double-digits because they very rarely drop two consecutive games

that and Monmouth really never beat anyone yet unless Kennesaw St counts

MUHAWKS
September 24th, 2022, 07:06 AM
that and Monmouth really never beat anyone yet unless Kennesaw St counts

You will rationalize about it being "different" but we already beat Villanova (we sucked too and it was not long after their national championship) We destroyed Holy Cross in the playoffs (I know it does not count b/c they beat us the next year) We beat CAA members URI and Albany and Albany was a playoff team. Lately we did a good job of doing the job that was in front of us, and talk about Kennesaw all you want, a lot of teams have had problems with them, so 2 blowout wins over them counts. I hear you though, on average or resume shows that we can sometimes play "with" top team (Montana, Sam Houston- top 5 Liberty and Coastal Carolina teams ) but not win. I have a feeling we come to play today and leave Philly with the W- of course if we do the mantra will be that Nova sucks right!!! No beef at all with this post just clarifying a couple things..

Sitting Bull
September 24th, 2022, 07:28 AM
If Monmouth gets hot, these games with Villanova and Delaware could get very interesting in the future. The biggest concern could be how are all those traveling Hen fans going to squeeze into that stadium at MU.

Could be similar to W&M/Elon. We are heading into our 8th series game today and outside the 2020 Covid year, only one game so far has had a crowd under 9,000. And this rivalry is just getting juiced.

caribbeanhen
September 24th, 2022, 07:33 AM
You will rationalize about it being "different" but we already beat Villanova (we sucked too and it was not long after their national championship) We destroyed Holy Cross in the playoffs (I know it does not count b/c they beat us the next year) We beat CAA members URI and Albany and Albany was a playoff team. Lately we did a good job of doing the job that was in front of us, and talk about Kennesaw all you want, a lot of teams have had problems with them, so 2 blowout wins over them counts. I hear you though, on average or resume shows that we can sometimes play "with" top team (Montana, Sam Houston- top 5 Liberty and Coastal Carolina teams ) but not win. I have a feeling we come to play today and leave Philly with the W- of course if we do the mantra will be that Nova sucks right!!! No beef at all with this post just clarifying a couple things..

I was just kind of trolling you to see if I could get a bite because I like your posts!

But I’m just not seeing it today, especially after Villanova coming off an embarrassing loss to Army and playing at home

There is a big part of me that thinks you will be in the game and put a pretty good scare into Nova though

If Game comes down to the last possession I’ll put my money on WR Hayek... Step on a crack... break your mothers back

MUHAWKS
September 24th, 2022, 07:48 AM
I was just kind of trolling you to see if I could get a bite because I like your posts!

But I’m just not seeing it today, especially after Villanova coming off an embarrassing loss to Army and playing at home

There is a big part of me that thinks you will be in the game and put a pretty good scare into Nova though

If Game comes down to the last possession I’ll put my money on WR Hayek... Step on a crack... break your mothers back

LOL- yeah I will always bite but not b/c I am a b * tch - I am def biased we all know that.. Today is tough for the exact reason you mention- not only are we playing against a "possible" top 10 team but one that got embarrassed last weekend, now a their place on family weekend.. hence, if we win, its huge. period. We have the skill guys to match up I am 100% certain. all comes down to up front. If Nova does not have a legit o and d line this will be a lot better game than most think. And with that I am about to hit the Turnpike and head down to Nova. Enjoy your day everyone-finally a hint of Fall air. peace.

reeder
September 24th, 2022, 07:56 AM
Pitt
Richmond
Albany
Elon
Villanova
UNH
Delaware

caribbeanhen
September 24th, 2022, 09:12 AM
LOL- yeah I will always bite but not b/c I am a b * tch - I am def biased we all know that.. Today is tough for the exact reason you mention- not only are we playing against a "possible" top 10 team but one that got embarrassed last weekend, now a their place on family weekend.. hence, if we win, its huge. period. We have the skill guys to match up I am 100% certain. all comes down to up front. If Nova does not have a legit o and d line this will be a lot better game than most think. And with that I am about to hit the Turnpike and head down to Nova. Enjoy your day everyone-finally a hint of Fall air. peace.

Safe travels on the NJTP and if your trip home is an enjoyable one, it’ll be fine by me.

wmmii
September 24th, 2022, 09:31 AM
Pitt
Richmond
Albany
W&M
Villanova
UNH
Delaware

CenMEBlackBearFan
September 24th, 2022, 10:59 AM

So much looking forward to this game as we have Nova next week and you guys 2 weeks later for Homecoming. Have to chuckle as I feel very similar to you as to our chances with Nova, good luck today.

whoanellie
September 24th, 2022, 08:24 PM
I think We have a rivalry now with the Williamsburgers Elon knows what a quality win at Zable Stadium means to us.
If Monmouth gets hot, these games with Villanova and Delaware could get very interesting in the future. The biggest concern could be how are all those traveling Hen fans going to squeeze into that stadium at MU.

Could be similar to W&M/Elon. We are heading into our 8th series game today and outside the 2020 Covid year, only one game so far has had a crowd under 9,000. And this rivalry is just getting juiced.

caribbeanhen
September 25th, 2022, 06:23 AM

great call MUHAWKS! Enjoy that win over stinking Villanova

Gangtackle11
September 25th, 2022, 07:55 AM
Villanova stinks on the defensive side of the ball for sure. They will be a handful for CAA teams to stop offensively.

I never bought into Nova’s preseason hype or rankings knowing they lost so much talent on the defensive side & their best recruiting coach when DC Ola Adams left for Temple & then to the Denver Broncos.

Nova will play a lot of games like this game with Monmouth.

As for Monmouth they are talented offensively. They like Nova are in for some high scoring games. CAA teams with more balance should beat them, but it won’t be easy.

Nova doesnt suck, but they certainly never belonged in the top 25 and for that matter top 7 of the FCS.

This might be the season that the Dirty Fithy Birds from New-ark can get a win in November vs. Nova. That remains to be seen since it hasn’t happened in quite some time.

Enjoy the victory Monmouth. You were the better team yesterday. xpeacex

Gangtackle11
September 25th, 2022, 07:58 AM
As for Elon…..my sources with ties from Burlington, NC told me to watch out for The Phoenix. Appears they are right so far. xpeacex

Sitting Bull
September 25th, 2022, 07:59 AM
Week 4 Scoreboard

Pitt 45, URI 24
att: 54,667

Richmond 51, Stony Brook 7
att: 7,618

UAlbany 45, Central CT 26
att: 6,111

Elon 35, W&M 31
att: 10,803

Monmouth 49, Villanova 42
att: 12,001

UNH 37, Towson 14
att: 5,508

Delaware 35, Hampton 3
att: 16,035

Gangtackle11
September 25th, 2022, 08:04 AM
We also dropped a game-tying TD by our usually sure handed WR (c-hen’s fav) in the final seconds that didnt help our cause. xpeacex

Sitting Bull
September 25th, 2022, 08:22 AM
Week 4 Leaderboard

No sweeps this week. Three tied with 10 points, the high mark of the week: NYCrusader10, Reeder and Sitting Bull.

YTD Standings:
1. NYCrusader10. 41
UNHWildcat18. 41
2. Bonarae. 39
GoBlueHens83. 39
CentralJerseyCat. 39
Mr Chicken. 39
Sitting Bull. 39
3. KPSUL. 38
Caribbeanhen. 38
GoTULeOwl. 38
Kdinva. 38
4. The Cats. 37
CentMaine. 37
5. Reeder. 36
6. Tribal. 35
7. Crusader11. 34
Gangtackle11. 34
8. Fubear. 30
9. Dane96. 26
10. Dbackjon. 19
11. WCAggie. 10
12. Wmmii. 8

caribbeanhen
September 25th, 2022, 04:36 PM
We also dropped a game-tying TD by our usually sure handed WR (c-hen’s fav) in the final seconds that didnt help our cause. xpeacex

Hayak is my favorite Philly boy receiver, but not my favorite. Looks like he had another big day and make no mistake ...when the game is on the line they went to him again. I saw the play but I couldn’t really see it if you know what I mean. I just saw about seven guys claiming they they caught it...