PDA

View Full Version : Bison vs. Cal Poly -- Need Tickets

jpuetz
October 17th, 2007, 09:42 AM
I heard that the Bison vs. Cal Poly game is sold out, can anyone from Cal Poly confirm that.

slostang
October 17th, 2007, 11:10 AM
The game is sold out and Bison fans are not the only ones scrambling for tickets.

AggieFinn
October 17th, 2007, 11:45 AM
I got two! If I can't find anybody to trek to SLO with me from Davis, one person is more than welcome to sit by me...send message if interested - I won't know until prolly a week before the game.

jpuetz
October 17th, 2007, 11:46 AM
That su_ks. I just got a confirmation from the director of ticket sales at Cal Poly that every seat is sold. I haven't purchased a plane ticket yet; what about scalping?

Pauly LB
October 17th, 2007, 11:50 AM
The ticket office is suggesting that you contact the alumni association as evidently they have reserved a block of seats. The ticket office did say that you do NOT have to be an alumni to get tickets from them. The ticket office can probably give you more information -- their phone number is 805 7565806.

Good luck...

RabidRabbit
October 17th, 2007, 12:16 PM
WOW!!! xbowx xbowx xbowx

Increase the size of the stadium, and STILL SELL OUT 3 WEEKS beforehand!

Great job Poly & fans! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

jpuetz
October 17th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Just got off the phone with both the NDSU and Cal Poly alumni offices. The response was the same: NO TICKETS left. Unbelievable. How much longer before Alex Spanos stadium seating is increased to 22,000?

bisonguy
October 17th, 2007, 07:44 PM
I heard only reserved seating is sold out, and GA seating will be available on the day of the game.

slostang
October 17th, 2007, 08:01 PM
I heard only reserved seating is sold out, and GA seating will be available on the day of the game.

Not completely correct. They reserve 3,000 seats for the students who get in free (voted for fee increases to fund athletics). If there are student seats still available after kick-off, the will sell them as GA seats.

If Cal Poly continues to win between now and then, they will be turning students away. They turned students away for the Weber State game.

Thundar
October 17th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Should be a very good game for the fans that were lucky enough to get tickets.

Poly Pigskin
October 17th, 2007, 09:22 PM
They should really put seating in the north end zone again, like there was during the construction. The concessions is taking up far too much room, we could fit another 1000 people in that place.