PDA

View Full Version : edwards to play saturday for app

app1995
October 16th, 2007, 03:05 PM
just heard on coach moore con call that edwards will play sat and that he is back to 100%.what will the coachs do if he is rusty,will they leave him in ,or put trey in ball game ,trey has played very good the last 4 games.

KiddBrewer
October 16th, 2007, 03:07 PM
depends on the score i think.....if were not losing, he needs to get back into the sing of things by playing or he never really will be able to.

ASUdrummer
October 16th, 2007, 03:09 PM
This is such a double-edged sword. Trey has done an amazing job and now he's right back on the sideline. I kinda hope Coach Moore goes 2006 Florida style with both QBs so the defense has to stay on it's toes. Trey is more accurate of a passer but with Armanti in the defense can't sit back. IDK, I guess we'll find out Saturday! Go Apps!!!

bobbythekidd
October 16th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Good news for you, bad news for us. Hopefully, he can stay healthy and not hurt that shoulder again.

Black Saturday
October 16th, 2007, 03:17 PM
just heard on coach moore con call that edwards will play sat and that he is back to 100%.what will the coachs do if he is rusty,will they leave him in ,or put trey in ball game ,trey has played very good the last 4 games.

AE has a little more octane for our offense. Hope he is truly 100%.xthumbsupx

KJ Eagle
October 16th, 2007, 03:20 PM
AE has a little more octane for our offense. Hope he is truly 100%.xthumbsupx

I'd rather he be about 75% this week and back to 100% next week...xthumbsupx

Houndawg
October 16th, 2007, 03:25 PM

Heck of a "problem" to have, eh? You start Trey in the first half and AE in the second half.

CharlestonAppFan
October 16th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Heck of a "problem" to have, eh? You start Trey in the first half and AE in the second half.

Wishful thinking here, but I hope it's the other way around....AE first half, then Trey. Due to "not running up the score on GSU"xeekx xlolx xrotatehx ...don't take offense GSU homersxnonox , just wishful thinking that's all.

mcveyrl
October 16th, 2007, 03:47 PM
This is such a double-edged sword. Trey has done an amazing job and now he's right back on the sideline. I kinda hope Coach Moore goes 2006 Florida style with both QBs so the defense has to stay on it's toes. Trey is more accurate of a passer but with Armanti in the defense can't sit back. IDK, I guess we'll find out Saturday! Go Apps!!!

I remember when we played you all last year. Elder was the starter and we were neck and neck. Then we hurt Elder (you're welcome, by the way!) and Edwards came in. The defense was like, wha?!?!?!?

There's a lot to be said for leaving the defense guessing with the two styles of QB ASU has.

FCS Go!
October 16th, 2007, 03:54 PM

What is "coach moore con call"?

Dukie95
October 16th, 2007, 04:00 PM
I remember when we played you all last year. Elder was the starter and we were neck and neck. Then we hurt Elder (you're welcome, by the way!) and Edwards came in. The defense was like, wha?!?!?!?

Actually, he came in for good with 47 seconds remaining in the 3rd and the score was 21-3. You must have a long neck. ;)

walliver
October 16th, 2007, 04:12 PM

That's when he makes recruiting calls at the jail.:D

mcveyrl
October 16th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Actually, he came in for good with 47 seconds remaining in the 3rd and the score was 21-3. You must have a long neck. ;)

Let's see...

He started off ASU's scoring with a 7 yard TD run, so that's probably an indication he threw our defense off.

And when he came in "for good" wasn't my point. Elder got hurt by the late hit on the drive after our field goal. From that point on Elder and Edwards traded off and we weren't too effective at stopping either.

But, your attempt at being an a$$ is noted.

KiddBrewer
October 16th, 2007, 04:26 PM

weekly conference teleconference call

app1995
October 16th, 2007, 04:27 PM
conference call, every tuesday in the socon they have coachs call in