Elon @ Wofford
URI @ Bryant
Campbell @ W&M
UNH @ UAlbany
Morgan State @ Towson

All games are Saturday 9/10.

Good Luck!

Sitting Bull

are you picking a tie in the in the big Albany New Hampshire game...

Sitting Bull
September 5th, 2022, 09:17 AM
Sitting Bull

are you picking a tie in the in the big Albany New Hampshire game...

No! I just highlighted the CAA teams. These are not picks!

GoBlueHens83
September 5th, 2022, 09:17 AM
Colgate @ Maine
Fordham @ Monmouth
Villanova @ Long Island
St Francis @ Richmond
Tuskegee @ Hampton
Delaware State @ Delaware
Elon @ Wofford
Rhode Island @ Bryant
Campbell @ William & Mary
New Hampshire @ Albany
Morgan State @ Towson

caribbeanhen
September 5th, 2022, 09:18 AM
No! I just highlighted the CAA teams. These are not picks!

oh of course

Sitting Bull
September 5th, 2022, 09:55 AM
There are a number of very interesting OOC games here. Overall, a sprinkling of Patriot, NEC, MEAC, So Con and Big South.

The one that stands out to me is URI @ Bryant. In-state and Bryant gave FBS Florida International a run for their money. Probably the best match-up of the week.

crusader11
September 5th, 2022, 10:14 AM
Colgate @ Maine -- That was a really disappointing showing against UNM last weekend, so much so the PL homer thinks Colgate will pull a slight upset here.

Fordham @ Monmouth -- Really intriguing game. Feels like a coin flip, so will take the home team.

Villanova @ Long Island U -- Total mismatch.

St Francis @ Richmond -- Spiders need to be careful here.

Tuskegee @ Hampton -- I mean, I guess.

Delaware State @ Delaware -- Hens flying high after sinking the Mids.

Elon @ Wofford -- What happened to this Terrier program? Yikes.

URI @ Bryant -- This should be a really awesome game. Probably one of the better games that not many will talk about this coming weekend. Bryant is good. They should have beaten a bad FIU team. But, URI is better. This is probably the best Rams team since the mid-80s (could argue that 2001 team, too).

Campbell @ W&M -- A real juicy game. I think the Camels have arrived. Charlotte is a god awful football team, so not putting a ton of stock in that win last week. Think Campbell gets it done on the road in a slight upset.

UNH @ UAlbany -- 'Cats impressed me against Monmouth. They seem to be further along than I expected with Santos.

Morgan State @ Towson -- Guessing Ambrose will clean some things up after a not-so-great performance against Bucknell.

The Cats
September 5th, 2022, 11:39 AM
Colgate @ Maine
Fordham @ Monmouth
Villanova @ Long Island U
St Francis @ Richmond
Tuskegee @ Hampton
Elon @ Wofford
URI @ Bryant
Campbell @ W&M
UNH @ UAlbany
Morgan State @ Towson

centraljerseycat
September 5th, 2022, 02:23 PM
Week 2 Match-ups:

Colgate @ Maine This is a toss-up. Going with the home team.
Fordham @ Monmouth Monmouth big
Villanova @ Long Island U Cats big in a series that shouldn't be repeated.
St Francis @ Richmond Richmond looked decent against UVA and win big at home
Tuskegee @ Hampton Your guess is as good as mine...
Delaware State @ Delaware Hens in a rout
Elon @ Wofford Elon thankful they're no longer playing against an SEC defense...
URI @ Bryant A decent Rhodey team by 2 touchdowns
Campbell @ W&M The Camels have no idea what they're in for next year
UNH @ UAlbany Should be a great game with Team Santos in a close one
Morgan State @ Towson Towson wins the Battle of Charm City...

Winners in Bold

KPSUL
September 5th, 2022, 03:11 PM
Morgan State @ Towson Towson wins the Battle of Charm City...

Winners in Bold

Johns Hopkins gets the winner!

Tribal
September 5th, 2022, 03:47 PM
Camels have the #1 rated signing class, WELL over 100 listed on their roster, and so many grad and transfer players, it’s hard to fathom. Essentially a landing spot for guys who feel their FBS school slighted them. An energetic staff, favorable admissions department, and lord knows what academically and that’s a recipe for a team prepped to go from 0-100 in a matter of two years.

bonarae
September 5th, 2022, 04:55 PM
Colgate @ Maine
Fordham @ Monmouth
Villanova @ Long Island U
St Francis @ Richmond
Tuskegee @ Hampton
Elon @ Wofford
URI @ Bryant
Campbell @ W&M
UNH @ UAlbanyMorgan State @ Towson

CenMEBlackBearFan
September 5th, 2022, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE=crusader11;3070280]Colgate @ Maine -- That was a really disappointing showing against UNM last weekend, so much so the PL homer thinks Colgate will pull a slight upset here.

Couldn't agree anymore, as poorly as we played I would have said a coin toss with the Gate but Massey has us as 9.5 pt favorite.

NY Crusader 2010
September 6th, 2022, 03:49 AM
Colgate 17 Maine 14
Monmouth 34 Fordham 27
Villanova 49 LIU 3
Richmond 27 St. Francis 13
Hampton 41 Tuskegee 33
Delaware 42 Delaware State 0
Elon 21 Wofford 20
URI 38 Bryant 35
W&M 34 Campbell 26
UNH 28 Albany 27 (OT)
Towson 28 Morgan State 7

caribbeanhen
September 6th, 2022, 07:28 AM
Camels have the #1 rated signing class, WELL over 100 listed on their roster, and so many grad and transfer players, it’s hard to fathom. Essentially a landing spot for guys who feel their FBS school slighted them. An energetic staff, favorable admissions department, and lord knows what academically and that’s a recipe for a team prepped to go from 0-100 in a matter of two years.

It’s an interesting game for sure

Tribe4SF
September 6th, 2022, 10:02 AM
It’s an interesting game for sure

Campbell is hard to figure at this point. Certainly have brought in talent and with a roster that numbers 123 guys I'd be interested to know how they are managing it all. We get a first hand look at the on-field product on Saturday.

MR. CHICKEN
September 6th, 2022, 10:13 AM
Campbell is hard to figure at this point. Certainly have brought in talent and with a roster that numbers 123 guys I'd be interested to know how they are managing it all. We get a first hand look at the on-field product on Saturday.

COMPLIANCE OFFICER........MAY BE ON SUICIDE WATCH.......HOPE HIS OFFICE...IS FIRST FLOOR........BRAWK!

CenMEBlackBearFan
September 7th, 2022, 06:50 AM
Maine
Monmouth
Villanova
Richmond
Hampton
Delaware
Elon
URI
W&M
UNH
Towson

caribbeanhen
September 7th, 2022, 09:20 AM
Maine
Monmouth
Villanova
Richmond
Hampton
Delaware
Elon
URI
W&M
UNH
Towson

FUBeAR
September 7th, 2022, 09:44 AM
ElonBold

kdinva
September 7th, 2022, 01:21 PM
Colgate 20 @ Maine 35
Fordham 27 @ Monmouth 31
Villanova 35 @ Long Island U 13
St Francis 23 @ Richmond 34
Tuskegee 13 @ Hampton 40
Delaware State 7 @ Delaware 34
Elon 21 @ Wofford 28
URI 31 @ Bryant 20
Campbell 24 @ W&M 34
UNH 24 @ UAlbany 14
Morgan State 15 @ Towson 19

caribbeanhen
September 7th, 2022, 02:04 PM
Bold

Are you the only that picked Wofford ?

Sitting Bull
September 8th, 2022, 07:19 AM
Week 2 Picks!

Maine 21, Colgate 14
Monmouth 34, Fordham 10
Villanova 41, LIU 14
Richmond 31, SFU 20
Hampton 14, Tuskegee 7
Delaware 42, Delaware State 7
Elon 58, Wofford 6 (xp blocked)
Bryant 28, URI 26
Tribe 31, Camels 16
UAlbany 34, UNH 31
Towson 27, Morgan State 13

FUBeAR
September 8th, 2022, 07:27 AM
Are you the only that picked Wofford ?
FUBeAR was the only one to pick Samford over Kennesaw last week. Is that why you’re asking?

caribbeanhen
September 8th, 2022, 07:27 AM
Week 2 Picks!

Maine 21, Colgate 14
Monmouth 34, Fordham 10
Villanova 41, LIU 14
Richmond 31, SFU 20
Hampton 14, Tuskegee 7
Delaware 42, Delaware State 7
Elon 58, Wofford 6 (xp blocked)
Bryant 28, URI 26
Tribe 31, Camels 16
UAlbany 34, UNH 31
Towson 27, Morgan State 13

Fordham only putting up 10 points? Hmmm

UNHWildcat18
September 8th, 2022, 08:14 AM
Maine
Monmouth
Villanova
Richmond
Hampton
Delaware
Elon
URI
W&M
UNH
Towson

rhowdyram
September 8th, 2022, 08:49 AM
There are a number of very interesting OOC games here. Overall, a sprinkling of Patriot, NEC, MEAC, So Con and Big South.

The one that stands out to me is URI @ Bryant. In-state and Bryant gave FBS Florida International a run for their money. Probably the best match-up of the week.

To me Bryant's game last week is the best thing that could have happened for Rhody. After beating them 45-21 last year there might have been the temptation to overlook this one in between two tough conference games, have to imagine that temptation is out the window now.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 8th, 2022, 09:47 AM
Maine 30 Colgate 23
Monmouth 45 Fordham 40
Villanova 56 LIU 24
Richmond 31 St. Francis 21
Hampton 41 Tuskegee 20
Delaware 45 Delaware State 10
Elon 37 Wofford 17
Rhode Island 34 Bryant 26
W&M 27 Campbell 24
UNH 41 Albany 28
Towson 30 Morgan State 16

Sitting Bull
September 8th, 2022, 12:52 PM
To me Bryant's game last week is the best thing that could have happened for Rhody. After beating them 45-21 last year there might have been the temptation to overlook this one in between two tough conference games, have to imagine that temptation is out the window now.

So great to see a Rhody fan on here! Please stick around, your input on URI would be so appreciated.

MUHAWKS
September 8th, 2022, 02:37 PM
Fordham only putting up 10 points? Hmmm

I am as rosy eyed and optimistic as they come and was just telling a fellow Hawk fan "If we hold them to 30 or less I will be happy" and I also think that means we win-- I am not saying Fordham is like all world but their style with that Qb and all the WR' back it would take a LEGIT D to keep them even under 20. Our D held UNH to 17 (blocked punt TD and pick 6 were the other 14) but all do respect to UNH, their D is the strength.

KPSUL
September 8th, 2022, 06:01 PM
Maine 30 Colgate 23
Monmouth 45 Fordham 40
Villanova 56 LIU 24
Richmond 31 St. Francis 21
Hampton 41 Tuskegee 20
Delaware 45 Delaware State 10
Elon 37 Wofford 17
Rhode Island 34 Bryant 26
W&M 27 Campbell 24
UNH 41 Albany 28
Towson 30 Morgan State 16

Since you have the gumption to predict the scores, I'm going to take the opportunity to comment.

Fordham is not going score 40 on Monmouth for two reasons. 1. They have a ball control, possession oriented type of offense and they are very good at it. 2.Their defensive secondary is very good. 2. They didn't get a lot of pressure on the UNH QB; however, UNH has a new head coach and and newer OC who was calling plays that resulted in Brosmer getting his passes off quickly.

If UNH scores 41 on the Danes in Albany then you might as well rank them week 2. But I don't think they will. I see the winner of this games with as little as 17 points, max 24. And I'm far less convinced who the winner will be than you are.

I did call the wins and losses same as you.

Dane96
September 8th, 2022, 06:18 PM
Maine
Monmouth
Villanova
Richmond
Hampton
Delaware
Elon
URI
W&M
UAlbany
Towson

reeder
September 8th, 2022, 08:37 PM
Maine
Monmouth
Villanova
Richmond
Hampton
Delaware
Elon
URI
W&M
UAlbany
Towson

rhowdyram
September 9th, 2022, 09:09 AM
So great to see a Rhody fan on here! Please stick around, your input on URI would be so appreciated.

Thank you! I've been a lurker here for far longer than my join date, but honestly it's tough to have the energy to talk about a program that was as bad as ours was. Most of the last few years have actually been nice though. Turns out having a good football team is fun, who knew? If I'm motivated enough I might start a thread this weekend on Meade Stadium.

Gangtackle11
September 9th, 2022, 02:22 PM
Maine
Monmouth
Villanova
Richmond
Hampton
Delaware
Elon
URI
W&M
UAlbany
Towson

dgreco
September 9th, 2022, 02:58 PM

I'm worried about how that game impacts Bryant. Bryant is running 2 QBs until one sets himself apart and URI has a strong defense that is strong against the pass. Does the team crumble if they fall behind early?

dbackjon
September 9th, 2022, 04:36 PM
Maine
Monmouth
Villanova
Richmond
Hampton
Delaware
Wofford
URI
W&M
UNH
Towson

FUBeAR
September 9th, 2022, 10:03 PM
Colgate 20 @ Maine 35
Fordham 27 @ Monmouth 31
Villanova 35 @ Long Island U 13
St Francis 23 @ Richmond 34
Tuskegee 13 @ Hampton 40
Delaware State 7 @ Delaware 34
Elon 21 @ Wofford 28
URI 31 @ Bryant 20
Campbell 24 @ W&M 34
UNH 24 @ UAlbany 14
Morgan State 15 @ Towson 19

Maine
Monmouth
Villanova
Richmond
Hampton
Delaware
Wofford
URI
W&M
UNH
TowsonFUBeAR welcomes more of the faithful to the flock!

MR. CHICKEN
September 10th, 2022, 08:06 AM

MAINE.........."DUH BEARS".......EKE ONE OUT.....OVERAH TIRED 'GATE CREW........AWK!
MONMOUTH........HOME COOKIN'....IS EDGE....HAWKS NEED TA OVERCOME RAMS.......BAWK!
VILLANOVA.....LOOKIN' UP DUH ROAD TA WEST POINT......'CATS/SHARKS....CLOSER THAN EXPECTED......BRAWK!
RICHMOND.........ALONG CAME UH SPIDER......RED FLASH.......GET DOSE UH RICHMOND RED......AWQ!
HAMPTON......PIRATES PREVAIL........BAWQ!
DELAWARE.......HORNETS STINGIN' "D"....PLAN TRAP GAME FO' HENS..........JILTED O-LINE.....MAD AS HORNETS......AWK!
ELON...........FUBEAR......ASKS MODS......FO'..NEW URL ADDRESS........AS PHOENIX RETALIATE........BRAWQ!
RHODE ISLAND...RHODE ISLAND IS AWAY TEAM........AN' STILL IN RHODE ISLAND!....DID MARTY DO RAMS SKED?.........AWK!
WM & MARY..........FORT LONDON IS NO OASIS....."LUMP DAY"......FO' CAMELS.........BRAWK!
NEW HAMPSHIRE.......REVENGE GAME......AH...HAVE G-DANES....DOGS.....IN DIS ONE.......AWK!
TOWSON.........AMBROSE.....TRIES TA SHAKE......LEWISBURG NIGHTMARE....BAH SWEATIN'...... 'NOTHERAH ONE OUT........DOODLE-DOO-DOO!

crusader11
September 10th, 2022, 01:50 PM
Since you have the gumption to predict the scores, I'm going to take the opportunity to comment.

Fordham is not going score 40 on Monmouth for two reasons. 1. They have a ball control, possession oriented type of offense and they are very good at it. 2.Their defensive secondary is very good. 2. They didn't get a lot of pressure on the UNH QB; however, UNH has a new head coach and and newer OC who was calling plays that resulted in Brosmer getting his passes off quickly.

Obviously, it's easy to say this after the fact...but Monmouth's defense has been absolutely atrocious at all three levels today. Fordham can do whatever they want.

Fordham's defense is equally as bad, so there's been no need for that "ball control" offense when you can march right down the field in big plays.

We could see 100 points today.

caribbeanhen
September 10th, 2022, 04:50 PM
Obviously, it's easy to say this after the fact...but Monmouth's defense has been absolutely atrocious at all three levels today. Fordham can do whatever they want.

Fordham's defense is equally as bad, so there's been no need for that "ball control" offense when you can march right down the field in big plays.

We could see 100 points today.

Demorat is NFL bound

both defenses were embarrassing

caribbeanhen
September 10th, 2022, 04:52 PM

If UNH scores 41 on the Danes in Albany then you might as well rank them week 2. But I don't think they will. I see the winner of this games with as little as 17 points, max 24. And I'm far less convinced who the winner will be than you are.

a light is shining on an Asbury Park greasy spoon diner right now

whoanellie
September 10th, 2022, 09:29 PM
a 26- to- zero shutout Elon on the road victory over a Wofford team that crossed our side of the field once by a yard was a totally dominating victory.
We will not mention this anymore. Your predictions were wrong. Onward Elon Phoenix.

MUHAWKS
September 11th, 2022, 07:13 AM
Some thoughts- I will get torn to shreds for some of what I say and that is fine. I came into this year optimistic on Monmouth and to some lesser extent still am in a relative sense but the entire problem we have rests in our D Line which is vastly undersized, not good, hurt, whatever- Here is the part where I get torn to shreds- UNH is 2-0 overall and in CAA and anyone who saw our game with them saw that it was a very even game that we sort of were in control of. Then we go and lose to Fordham by 3 who I think will end up being very good. Yes if the Queen had balls she would be the King I know, I get it- but so the end result is we are 0-2 and and afterthought and "probably a bottom 4 CAA team" and that is fine b/c someone has to be, but my issue is, say we ended up having an extra 30 seconds yesterday and beat Fordham by 4, what are we then? What does this make UNH since they were lucky we gave that game away and their offense could only muster 17 pts? That is with all due respect to UNH but I am speaking unbiased if the UNH team I saw is a top CAA team then The CAA sucks, and yes it means we (Monmouth) really suck.

My problem is I have to learn that wins are wins and that is the only thing that counts. For years I have read this board and watched people deflect on "performance" in losses and wins, meaning team that looked bad in wins and good in losses. I wrote about this pre season when I saw all of Albany's close games last year yet they were considered "bad".. It is almost like I got sucked into the trap that losing close games matters and makes you "not bad". The reality is that the ONLY thing that matters is W-L record. The other reality is that our D line is so bad that we could not compete against the top teams who have good lines anyway. When you cannot get any pass rush and get blown off the ball in the run game it is not good. A shame b/c I think our offense can and will compete and the rest of our D is adequate. This DeMorat kid is amazing in terms with his timing routes. We ran into a buzz saw and I think Fordham offensively is much better than people realize.

I am just upset b/c even thought we have not played well, here we are literally about 4 plays from 2-0 but sitting at 0-2. The deficiencies' would still be there but at 2-0 with confidence, maybe you work it out or adjust. The CAA is exactly what I was told- you gotta win the close games and even though Fordham is PL, same deal.

Last separate point- the other reality is that FCS is loaded with great teams and so much parity and you need to be complete and IMO have great line play, so reality sort of setting in on what it takes to truly compete on national level. And I do not mean going 7-4 stumbling into playoffs, somehow getting to play Sacred Heart and then getting smoked the next week but like legit national prominence. It is freaking hard! I mean Gardner Webb who could not even compete in the awful Big South had FBS decent Coastal Carolina on ropes. NEC teams taking FBS to OT- St Francis hanging with Richmond- There is parity and even the "average or bad teams" are capable at times.

But man, today is a reality check for me b/c now it seems tons of teams have improved, bad ones got to be decent, decent ones became good and here I am depressed and upset b/c from what I see it takes to become a real top 15 team, we are far from it. The reality is so are most teams. It is not a dire as in FBS where there is like Bama and maybe 2-3 schools with a shot, but after NDSU there are prob a half dozen with a real shot.

The best part about being in the CAA IS if we somehow can fix what is broken we have a shot to get some respect back- getting to play Nova and the Hens and URI but I mean one look at the film and not sure our defense will ever stop anyone. Wakeup call for MU but the problem is it probably cannot be fixed this year. But hence, why I am upset b/c its just a few plays away from playing bad and still being 2-0.

Sorry for the quasi- reality is a bi tch

Sitting Bull
September 11th, 2022, 07:32 AM
Final Scores from Week 2;

Colgate 21 @ Maine 18
att: 5,295

Fordham 52 @ Monmouth 49
att: 2,785

Villanova 38 @ LIU 17
att: 4,812

Richmond 31, St Francis 21
att: 6,388

Hampton 42, Tuskegee 10
att: 6,512

Delaware 35, Delaware State 9
att: 17,176

Elon 26 @ Wofford 0
att: 2,549

Rhode Island 35 @ Bryant 21
att: 4,893

W&M 37, Campbell 21
att: 8,558

UNH 28 @ UAlbany 23
att: 7,174

Towson 29, Morgan State 21
att: 9,784

KPSUL
September 11th, 2022, 07:38 AM

We could see 100 points today. Yeah, I missed that one by a bit. However, I did hit the nail close on the head with my prediction on the other game I did some score predicting -
UNH @ Albany.

KPSUL
September 11th, 2022, 07:49 AM
Some thoughts- I will get torn to shreds for some of what I say and that is fine. I came into this year optimistic on Monmouth and to some lesser extent still am in a relative sense but the entire problem we have rests in our D Line which is vastly undersized, not good, hurt, whatever- Here is the part where I get torn to shreds- UNH is 2-0 overall and in CAA and anyone who saw our game with them saw that it was a very even game that we sort of were in control of. Then we go and lose to Fordham by 3 who I think will end up being very good. Yes if the Queen had balls she would be the King I know, I get it- but so the end result is we are 0-2 and and afterthought and "probably a bottom 4 CAA team" and that is fine b/c someone has to be, but my issue is, say we ended up having an extra 30 seconds yesterday and beat Fordham by 4, what are we then? What does this make UNH since they were lucky we gave that game away and their offense could only muster 17 pts? That is with all due respect to UNH but I am speaking unbiased if the UNH team I saw is a top CAA team then The CAA sucks, and yes it means we (Monmouth) really suck.

My problem is I have to learn that wins are wins and that is the only thing that counts. For years I have read this board and watched people deflect on "performance" in losses and wins, meaning team that looked bad in wins and good in losses. I wrote about this pre season when I saw all of Albany's close games last year yet they were considered "bad".. It is almost like I got sucked into the trap that losing close games matters and makes you "not bad". The reality is that the ONLY thing that matters is W-L record. The other reality is that our D line is so bad that we could not compete against the top teams who have good lines anyway. When you cannot get any pass rush and get blown off the ball in the run game it is not good. A shame b/c I think our offense can and will compete and the rest of our D is adequate. This DeMorat kid is amazing in terms with his timing routes. We ran into a buzz saw and I think Fordham offensively is much better than people realize.

I am just upset b/c even thought we have not played well, here we are literally about 4 plays from 2-0 but sitting at 0-2. The deficiencies' would still be there but at 2-0 with confidence, maybe you work it out or adjust. The CAA is exactly what I was told- you gotta win the close games and even though Fordham is PL, same deal.

Last separate point- the other reality is that FCS is loaded with great teams and so much parity and you need to be complete and IMO have great line play, so reality sort of setting in on what it takes to truly compete on national level. And I do not mean going 7-4 stumbling into playoffs, somehow getting to play Sacred Heart and then getting smoked the next week but like legit national prominence. It is freaking hard! I mean Gardner Webb who could not even compete in the awful Big South had FBS decent Coastal Carolina on ropes. NEC teams taking FBS to OT- St Francis hanging with Richmond- There is parity and even the "average or bad teams" are capable at times.

But man, today is a reality check for me b/c now it seems tons of teams have improved, bad ones got to be decent, decent ones became good and here I am depressed and upset b/c from what I see it takes to become a real top 15 team, we are far from it. The reality is so are most teams. It is not a dire as in FBS where there is like Bama and maybe 2-3 schools with a shot, but after NDSU there are prob a half dozen with a real shot.

The best part about being in the CAA IS if we somehow can fix what is broken we have a shot to get some respect back- getting to play Nova and the Hens and URI but I mean one look at the film and not sure our defense will ever stop anyone. Wakeup call for MU but the problem is it probably cannot be fixed this year. But hence, why I am upset b/c its just a few plays away from playing bad and still being 2-0.

Sorry for the quasi- reality is a bi tch

Most of this would be better spoken to a therapist, I don't believe anyone on this board can help you.

MR. CHICKEN
September 11th, 2022, 07:58 AM
]Most of this would be better spoken to a therapist[/SIZE], I don't believe anyone on this board can help you.

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx..... ...xnodx.........BRAWK!

MUHAWKS
September 11th, 2022, 09:05 AM
Most of this would be better spoken to a therapist, I don't believe anyone on this board can help you.

LOL- believe me they would not be able to help either! Lets see how this all plays out in a few weeks..

caribbeanhen
September 11th, 2022, 09:08 AM

KPSUL, meet Tim Demorat

Sitting Bull
September 11th, 2022, 09:23 AM
Leaderboard Results

For Week 2, no one hit the high mark possibility of 12 points. We did have two who hit 11 points, the best picks of the week: NYCrusader10 and Bonarae. Congrats!!

YTD Results:
1. Central Jersey Cat. 22
1. UNHWildcat18. 22
2. NYCrusader10. 21
2. Crusader11. 21
2. Caribbean Hen. 21
2. Mr Chicken. 21
2. GTuLehOwl. 21
3. Bonarae. 20
3. The Cats. 20
3. GoBH83. 20
3. CentMe. 20
3. Kdinva. 20
4. KPSUL. 19
4. Dbackjohn. 19
5. Tribal. 17
5. Sitting Bull. 17
5. Reeder. 17
5. Dane96. 17
6. Gangtackle11. 16
7. Furbear. 15
8. PuddinTane. 10
8. WestCstAggie. 10
9. Daytripper. 9
10. Jacksfan40. 8
11. Mainejeff. 6

Tribal
September 11th, 2022, 05:15 PM
LOL- believe me they would not be able to help either! Lets see how this all plays out in a few weeks..

UNH is atop the CAA and they earned that. They won both conference games and most haven’t played a conference opponent. UNH quite possibly has the most favorable schedule in the history of Yankee/A10/CAA football and will be favored in all except, maybe, URI, UR and W Michigan. I guess Dartmouth may give them a game, but you get my point. They will walk into the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MUHAWKS
September 11th, 2022, 05:34 PM
UNH is atop the CAA and they earned that. They won both conference games and most haven’t played a conference opponent. UNH quite possibly has the most favorable schedule in the history of Yankee/A10/CAA football and will be favored in all except, maybe, URI, UR and W Michigan. I guess Dartmouth may give them a game, but you get my point. They will walk into the playoffs.

Yes I saw that after our loss to them- although I would think Elon is a tough matchup as well. Imagine how up in arms people will be if they walk into the playoffs at 8-3 however with losses to FBS team, Elon and Richmond. I am not saying that will happen, for all I know they will go undefeated. Or they could go 6-5, but you unknowingly bring up a good point about how good really is the CAA from 4-12 whoever that even is. I think most would assume ANY 8-3 CAA team will make the playoffs right? This is not far fetched- lets say UNH beats NC Central, Towson, Stony Brook Maine and Dartmouth and wins 1 of the following- URI, Richmond, Elon while losing 2 of those 3 and losing FBS. Who knows how the season will play out so I know this is stupid but they could make the playoffs while only beating 3 teams with a winning record. Really Really makes me sick now knowing we could very easily be 2-0 with a similar schedule left. So I guess my question is do we think a CAA team is automatically in @ 8-3 regardless of schedule? Disclaimer- I am only having fun, I know it is pointless to talk about this but seems everyone has written off Maine, Towson and SB to bad CAA teams so when you said walk into the playoffs it got me excited thinking that 7-4 CAA with 2 good wins and 2 good losses may also get in..

Tribal
September 11th, 2022, 06:41 PM
Hard to tell. CAA Champion will, obviously, get the AQ.

Usual first round bye for the top CAA team that didn’t win the conference.

Then an 8-3 or, maybe, 7-4 CAA squad will play in the first round.

I don’t know that an 8-3 team with fewer quality wins trumps a 7-4 team with a couple top 25 victories.

UNH could very well beat a seemingly average W Michigan. If the do that and win the games they should, they can afford to split outcomes UR, Rhody, Elon and Dartmouth to moonwalk into the playoffs. If they lose to W Michigan, it’ll mean a tougher pathway but still very doable.

W&M still has Delaware, Elon, Stony Brook, Towson, Hampton, Lafayette, Richmond, Rhody, and Villanova. We’ll have to win the games we should and go no worse than 2-3 vs ranked opponents.

caribbeanhen
September 12th, 2022, 06:32 AM

Dartmouth bottled up New Hampshire pretty good last year

Long way to go

UNHWildcat18
September 12th, 2022, 07:25 AM
Dartmouth bottled up New Hampshire pretty good last year

Long way to go

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if we lost to Dartmouth, Elon, WMichigan, URI, and Richmond. I am excited to see how the program grows under Santos and like what I see so far. The team seems to be gelling really well but I just don't think we have all the pieces to be a worthy playoff team yet. However I will obviously not be mad if that tune and how much we win changes during the rest of the season. Still so early, I won't be mad if we go 6-5 or 5-7 though, hopefully we do better!

caribbeanhen
September 12th, 2022, 08:10 AM
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if we lost to Dartmouth, Elon, WMichigan, URI, and Richmond. I am excited to see how the program grows under Santos and like what I see so far. The team seems to be gelling really well but I just don't think we have all the pieces to be a worthy playoff team yet. However I will obviously not be mad if that tune and how much we win changes during the rest of the season. Still so early, I won't be mad if we go 6-5 or 5-7 though, hopefully we do better!

You're making to much sense

rhowdyram
September 12th, 2022, 12:52 PM
I'm worried about how that game impacts Bryant. Bryant is running 2 QBs until one sets himself apart and URI has a strong defense that is strong against the pass. Does the team crumble if they fall behind early?

Well, Bryant has decided to ride with Eckhaus, and hats off to him he had a hell of a game, especially when you consider the pressure he was under most of the game.