PDA

View Full Version : The Ex-Lehigh Coaches A Big Hit..

ngineer
October 13th, 2007, 10:34 PM
Higgins and his trusty sidekick Lembo are turning the SoCon upside down!!

xrotatehx xrotatehx :D :D xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

...Meanwhile, back at the ol' homestead......Lehigh is acting like the 'Coenheads'.....:(

Franks Tanks
October 13th, 2007, 10:38 PM
Higgins and his trusty sidekick Lembo are turning the SoCon upside down!!

xrotatehx xrotatehx :D :D xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

...Meanwhile, back at the ol' homestead......Lehigh is acting like the 'Coenheads'.....:(

Lehigh wishes they had Lembo back.......not! If Lembo was your coach with the players you have now you would have like 1 win. It was good for you that he is gone. Even though I still think you should have hired Chechinni ( or however u spell that Itanilo name)

citdog
October 13th, 2007, 11:11 PM
WE ARE quite HAPPY WITH kevin higgins an coach wop(CEECHINI) THANK YOU very MUCH!

ngineer
October 14th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Lehigh wishes they had Lembo back.......not! If Lembo was your coach with the players you have now you would have like 1 win. It was good for you that he is gone. Even though I still think you should have hired Chechinni ( or however u spell that Itanilo name)

Do not take my post as a suggestion that we'd want him back. I was merely pointing out the irony of the current situation. Some say 'timing' is everything in life, and it is curious to consider whether Higgins would have come back to South Mountain when he was looking for a job after Detroit, had Lembo left earlier..Kevin was very happy at Lehigh and, but for, the big brass ring of the NFL being offered by Millen, he had no plans to move anywhere.
I like Andy Coen alot, and agree with his overall philosphy of trying to make Lehigh a bigger, stronger team that does not rely on finesse, as Lembo did. In addition, this is his first 'gig' as a Head Coach and he's still a work in progress. There are concerns, however, concerning the lack of production by the offense due to major inconsistent play by most everyone. Obviously the QB, but the receivers have dropped alot of balls in the past couple weeks that turn both games around, and the O-line is not up to par as Threatt has been under much pressure and the run game mediocre, at best.