PDA

View Full Version : TV Schedule

SU DOG
August 29th, 2022, 10:00 AM
This is sometimes helpful:

College Football TV Schedule (lsufootball.net) (http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm)

crusader11
August 29th, 2022, 10:49 AM
What in the world is the CAA doing with FloSports? Who made that deal? Terrible.

CenMEBlackBearFan
August 29th, 2022, 10:55 AM
What in the world is the CAA doing with FloSports? Who made that deal? Terrible.

Welcome to the CAA, this is probably 4th or 5th year, be glad you don't have to pay to watch the Cross.

crusader11
August 29th, 2022, 11:07 AM
Welcome to the CAA, this is probably 4th or 5th year, be glad you don't have to pay to watch the Cross.

Well, not entirely true, as ESPN+ comes with a price tag...but at least this is a service that I'd pay for anyways as a bunch of other leagues use it and they have programming I'll watch outside of college football.

ElCid
August 29th, 2022, 11:14 AM
Well, not entirely true, as ESPN+ comes with a price tag...but at least this is a service that I'd pay for anyways as a bunch of other leagues use it and they have programming I'll watch outside of college football.

I usually get them in Aug or Sep depending on the start date and then promptly canx 31 Dec. Getting it 1 Sept just in time for my Bulldogs Thursday night. I'm sure they will be jacking the price up again soon.

CenMEBlackBearFan
August 29th, 2022, 04:54 PM
ESPN+ just went from $6.99 to $9.99/month. I grabbed a special of $69.99/year as you said there is ton of other college speorts and pro as well. But having to pay for Flo sports for football does suck, hoping the CAA elects to go to ESPN + whenever this contract expires.