PDA

View Full Version : UBW vs AppSt game thread

GreatAppSt
October 13th, 2007, 12:25 PM
The U of Bye Week comes to Kidd Brewer stadium in Boone NC today for a unfair matchup. "There has never been such a lopsided tilts as the games we always play in every week" says UBWs Coach Idle. "One year we might even score on sombody."

ASU surely will continue their home unbeaten streak today. Game time 12:30pm est.

terrierbob
October 13th, 2007, 01:04 PM
BYE looks over-matched, I don't think they want it as much as App.

lizrdgizrd
October 13th, 2007, 01:10 PM
This could be a trap game for us. We can't take it easy on these guys. xnonox

T-Dog
October 13th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Attendance appears to be in the 1-2K range. With the students on fall break, the game not being promoted at all and those who who still think game time is 3:30, not that many people are there.

lizrdgizrd
October 13th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Attendance appears to be in the 1-2K range. With the students on fall break, the game not being promoted at all and those who who still think game time is 3:30, not that many people are there.
But they're in for a heck of a game! xthumbsupx

GreatAppSt
October 13th, 2007, 03:31 PM
3rd qtr Apps in a runaway.

terrierbob
October 13th, 2007, 03:44 PM
This kind of blow-out should help in the standings.

brownbear
October 13th, 2007, 04:07 PM

People on here previously said that Appalachian State could sell out Kidd-Brewer without even playing an opponent.

AppChicago
October 13th, 2007, 04:58 PM
People on here previously said that Appalachian State could sell out Kidd-Brewer without even playing an opponent.

Those people were wrong, brownbear. Those people were wrong.

Now if we were playing the university of IDLE, that place would be packed!

walliver
October 13th, 2007, 04:58 PM
I heard that it is well into the fourth and App hasn't scored yet. Great D by Bye!

gr8ness97
October 13th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Thats because U of Idle is playing at WSSU, only 2 hours down Hwy 421...

BigApp
October 13th, 2007, 05:14 PM
3rd qtr Apps in a runaway.

dunno, our D needs to find itself. Can't let these guys gain some momentum and get back in the game....:D

BigApp
October 13th, 2007, 05:16 PM
I heard that it is well into the fourth and App hasn't scored yet. Great D by Bye!

the O is just working out the kinks. Letting the new freshman QB recruit, Wunn Daye, get some reps in.

ASUG8
October 13th, 2007, 05:20 PM
OMG - Trey Elder just threw a 140 yard pass for a score.....game over, BYE BYE!

AppChicago
October 13th, 2007, 05:29 PM
My favorite play of the game was when Richardson ran for a touchdown with such gravitas that the refs began to weep uncontrollably, and then awarded App 60 points. 70 with Rauch's half-mile-out extra point.

One ref did note that the TD could have been ruled illegal since Richardson wasn't actually running, but rather riding a unicorn. No one contested the play, though, because they were too busy being amazed and calling their Dads to tell them they loved them.

terrierbob
October 13th, 2007, 06:24 PM
The third quarter call on Bye for indecent exposure didn't help. Gotta avoid the 65 yard penalties.

Appdad
October 13th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Players vote their parents as game mvp's for completing an average of 10 loads of laundry each, filling each refrigerator at least twice and taking their cars for servicing!

james_lawfirm
October 13th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Yuk, yuk, yuk. Come on, guys. Go watch somebody else play football.

AppChicago
October 13th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Oh. I am. The TV is speaking to me while I type this nonsense. Multitasking, James, me boy. Multitasking.

Unfortunately, that LSU/UK nailbiter isn't on up here. Are ya'll getting it in the southeast?

terrierbob
October 13th, 2007, 07:13 PM
Oh. I am. The TV is speaking to me while I type this nonsense. Multitasking, James, me boy. Multitasking.

Unfortunately, that LSU/UK nailbiter isn't on up here. Are ya'll getting it in the southeast?

We got it allright. UK wins!!!xsmileyclapx