etiger
July 2nd, 2022, 07:49 AM
Very basic simple stadiums. Not much to write home about

POD Knows
July 2nd, 2022, 09:01 AM
Woof.

DFW HOYA
July 2nd, 2022, 09:13 AM
With bland, nondescript attempts at football facilities like this, Georgetown will fit right in.

FUBeAR
July 2nd, 2022, 09:17 AM
Tell me you don’t care about your Football Program without telling me you don’t care about your Football Program.

UNHWildcat18
July 2nd, 2022, 08:15 PM
he did Bryant Dirty lol, I admit they have a small stadium but the turf field, no track, lights, new videoboard, and one endzone being the workout center, is a darn good look for FCS.

POD Knows
July 2nd, 2022, 09:36 PM
he did Bryant Dirty lol, I admit they have a small stadium but the turf field, no track, lights, new videoboard, and one endzone being the workout center, is a darn good look for FCS.
You need to get out more. 😄

UNHWildcat18
July 2nd, 2022, 10:01 PM
You need to get out more. 

Just funny he barely showed any of the new stuff. I get out just fine, so many fcs venues are stuck with ugly ass tracks, and are just ugly in general.

POD Knows
July 3rd, 2022, 09:10 AM
Just funny he barely showed any of the new stuff. I get out just fine, so many fcs venues are stuck with ugly ass tracks, and are just ugly in general.
Yea. He did a little bit of a hatchet job on the first stadium but even with the new turf it is pretty lame. The D3 schools over here have as good or better fields than a lot of what was shown on this video.

caribbeanhen
July 3rd, 2022, 09:17 AM
Yea. He did a little bit of a hatchet job on the first stadium but even with the new turf it is pretty lame. The D3 schools over here have as good or better fields than a lot of what was shown on this video.

With the direction College football is headed (South) in the Northeast these days, fans are lucky they just don’t tell you to bring your own chaise lounge or metal fold up chair

downbythebeach
July 3rd, 2022, 09:43 AM
Duquesne's field is literally on top of a tunnel. Armstrong tunnel.

DFW HOYA
July 3rd, 2022, 01:05 PM
Duquesne's field is literally on top of a tunnel. Armstrong tunnel.

Georgetown used to play on the roof of its rec center.

UNHWildcat18
July 3rd, 2022, 06:18 PM

Oh for sure, the NEC by far has the worst bunch of facilities in the FCS IMO

DFW HOYA
July 3rd, 2022, 07:41 PM
Oh for sure, the NEC by far has the worst bunch of facilities in the FCS IMO

Hold that beer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upFJxCRmpWU

BigBlueMU
July 5th, 2022, 08:24 AM
Wagner is a great atmosphere with the view of the harbor, but the facilities under that stadium are embarrassing. The locker rooms St Peters had at Cavern Point rate higher than the ones at Wagner. Not to mention the 2nd mortgage you have to take out to cross the bridge & park.

caribbeanhen
July 5th, 2022, 11:22 AM
Wagner is a great atmosphere with the view of the harbor, but the facilities under that stadium are embarrassing. The locker rooms St Peters had at Cavern Point rate higher than the ones at Wagner. Not to mention the 2nd mortgage you have to take out to cross the bridge & park.

The Verrazano is about 20 bucks now... haha like the humor

ngineer
July 5th, 2022, 04:16 PM

Yes, I was stunned by the the horrible facilities Wagner had. The view of the harbor is the only positive. I recall watching the coaster riders over on Coney Island with my field glasses before the sun went down. The locker room is so bad, a lot of the visiting players were using the mens room and some folding tables under the stands for taping. smh.

Southsider
July 6th, 2022, 07:19 AM
Yes, I was stunned by the the horrible facilities Wagner had. The view of the harbor is the only positive. I recall watching the coaster riders over on Coney Island with my field glasses before the sun went down. The locker room is so bad, a lot of the visiting players were using the mens room and some folding tables under the stands for taping. smh.

Well, they were good enough that night to beat Lehigh! I'll take a good team over bad facilities any day.

KPSUL
July 7th, 2022, 03:46 PM
Considering the facilities many NEC teams have, it is surprising that they have been able to attract the players they need to play as competitively as they do. And the conference has been on an up hill trajectory for several years. Neither Stonehill nor Merrimack were D2 powerhouses before moving to FCS. I think Merrimack has exceeded expectations so far, let's see how Stonehill fares.