PDA

View Full Version : The Bluebloods Preseason FCS All-American Team

zmck222
June 21st, 2022, 11:10 AM
https://thebluebloodspod.com/the-bluebloods-2022-preseason-fcs-all-american-team/

Daytripper
June 21st, 2022, 01:37 PM
Not sure an all-American team without RB Isaiah Davis from SDSU on the first or second team has any legitimacy.

caribbeanhen
June 21st, 2022, 02:19 PM
Not sure an all-American team without RB Isaiah Davis from SDSU on the first or second team has any legitimacy.

great point

smallcollegefbfan
June 21st, 2022, 03:04 PM

Agreed. He needs to be on there somewhere. I would put him above the Sacred Heart player. He is good but more of a 2nd or 3rd team type for me.

caribbeanhen
June 21st, 2022, 03:11 PM
Agreed. He needs to be on there somewhere. I would put him above the Sacred Heart player. He is good but more of a 2nd or 3rd team type for me.

totally agree, but the SH RB filled in nicely for the injured Julius Chestnut last year but he’s no Davis

Whitehead of Delaware makes all these lists but people who watch the games think Noah Plack is the one to watch

BEAR
June 21st, 2022, 04:11 PM
RB: Darius Hale (Central Arkansas; So.)

History: Dave Campbell Magazine Top 15 Running Back Recruit in Texas... Early High School Graduate... Other offers: Houston, Tulsa, Baylor, Illinois State, Stephen F. Austin, Sam Houston State, Lamar, Prairie View A&M.

Freshman year: 11 games: Rushing for 17 TDs, 92 YPG. Receiving- 7.4 YPC, 1 TD.

The kid can only get stronger now he has another established QB in Will McElvain transfer from UNI at the helm.
If he repeats what he did last year then Bear fans will be happy. But I see more....xbowx

smallcollegefbfan
June 21st, 2022, 04:33 PM
totally agree, but the SH RB filled in nicely for the injured Julius Chestnut last year but he’s no Davis

Whitehead of Delaware makes all these lists but people who watch the games think Noah Plack is the one to watch

Oh he is good and I think he is a legit All-American but just not as good as Davis.

Plack is definitely the better of the two but I think he runs better and that alone has NFL people looking at him closer. It is not like he is viewed as a draftable player at this point though. He will need a better season to get drafted.

caribbeanhen
June 22nd, 2022, 07:17 AM
Oh he is good and I think he is a legit All-American but just not as good as Davis.

Plack is definitely the better of the two but I think he runs better and that alone has NFL people looking at him closer. It is not like he is viewed as a draftable player at this point though. He will need a better season to get drafted in my mind.

Impressive with you tracking all these players that you know this

smallcollegefbfan
June 22nd, 2022, 07:40 AM
Impressive with you tracking all these players that you know this

I talked to some NFL people about him. He is a little faster than Whitehead and bigger so that is helping his cause. UD has probably 4-5 players total who will get looks but Plack is definitely your best one in their mind as of now. You know things can change though when games begin. We have a long way to go.