PDA

View Full Version : Robert Morris Makes QB Change

rmutv
October 8th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Robert Morris is making a QB change after two rough starts by 2 year starter Erik Cwalinski

Sophomore quarterback Camdin Crouse will make his first start of his career Saturday at Central Connecticut State in place of the junior Cwalinski.

Crouse made a cameo appearance in the season finale last year. In the 41-21 pasting of Sacred Heart, Crouse completed his only pass attempt for a 16 yard gain.

BobbyMo
October 8th, 2007, 10:12 PM
TV,
Without naming your source, how reliable would say this is? By the way, I think its a good idea. Certainly can't hurt anything.

rmutv
October 8th, 2007, 11:12 PM
TV,
Without naming your source, how reliable would say this is? By the way, I think its a good idea. Certainly can't hurt anything.

110% reliable source. It's a definite move.

downbythebeach
October 9th, 2007, 02:13 PM
why didn't they ever play that Temple transfer....he started as a freshman there, and I know Temple is temple, but still....

rmutv
October 9th, 2007, 02:31 PM
why didn't they ever play that Temple transfer....he started as a freshman there, and I know Temple is temple, but still....

Joe DeSanzo couldn't stay healthy last year, got a quick look in the St. Francis blowout in Loretto, threw an interception, and then couldn't stay on the field.

Then something happened and he left camp and never came back.

BobbyMo
October 9th, 2007, 05:57 PM
I think that he transfered again to Slippery Rock.

Edit: Though i think he is probably practice only due to transfering twice already. Is there some kind of rule that even if you go down a level, if you have transfered once already in your first 2 years blah blah blah you have to sit out?