PDA

View Full Version : Highlights: Eastern Washington @ Montana

DuckDuckGriz
October 8th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Apologies for the poor announcing, but man what a great game.

http://streamingmedia.montanagrizzlies.com/umgriz/2007_2008/Football/Multimedia/vs_Eastern_W/um-ewu-2007.wmv

Grizaholic17
October 8th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Apologies for the poor announcing, but man what a great game.

http://streamingmedia.montanagrizzlies.com/umgriz/2007_2008/Football/Multimedia/vs_Eastern_W/um-ewu-2007.wmv

WOW, amazing game!

SeattleGriz
October 8th, 2007, 11:11 PM
What a drag. I paid to watch this game on the internet, but was busy with the kids most of the game. I missed a lot of these highlights.

DuckDuckGriz
October 8th, 2007, 11:23 PM
What a drag. I paid to watch this game on the internet, but was busy with the kids most of the game. I missed a lot of these highlights.

I actually liked listening to Mick better than watching. You should have heard him when Bagley caught the ball. It would pump any Griz fan up.

Reminded me of when I was a little kid and none of the away games were televised except MSU and maybe one other one.

Grizaholic17
October 8th, 2007, 11:54 PM
I actually liked listening to Mick better than watching. You should have heard him when Bagley caught the ball. It would pump any Griz fan up.

Reminded me of when I was a little kid and none of the away games were televised except MSU and maybe one other one.

yeah, i listened to the broadcast of mike after the game over the internet...he sure does a fine job!

eagle1
October 9th, 2007, 12:09 AM
It was a great game and the Griz found a way to win. Congratulations Grizzlies and I hope you stumble down the road so EWU can stay in the hunt. Go Eagles!!!

DuckDuckGriz
October 9th, 2007, 12:10 AM
It was a great game and the Griz found a way to win. Congratulations Grizzlies and I hope you stumble down the road so EWU can stay in the hunt. Go Eagles!!!

I've had a heavy dislike for EWU - but they get my respect almost every year. Another classic from the Eags and Griz. Now knock off those Cats next week.

X-Factor
October 9th, 2007, 12:25 AM
This would have been a fun game to see in person

Screamin_Eagle174
October 9th, 2007, 12:42 AM
Oh it was a PHENOMENAL game to watch in person! Me and some of my fraternity brothers from Eastern rolled over for the game and it was worth every penny of the $28 you guys were charging. Montana barely escaped the screamin' eagles, but the bobcats won't be so lucky. Go EAGS!

SeattleGriz
October 9th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Oh it was a PHENOMENAL game to watch in person! Me and some of my fraternity brothers from Eastern rolled over for the game and it was worth every penny of the $28 you guys were charging. Montana barely escaped the screamin' eagles, but the bobcats won't be so lucky. Go EAGS!

Thanks for making the game, hope you were treated well.

SirApp
October 9th, 2007, 02:17 AM
Wow, great catch on that 4th and 10.

Grizzaholic
October 9th, 2007, 03:31 PM

I will second and third that!!! All anybody can say is WOW! Good call.

DuckDuckGriz
October 9th, 2007, 03:32 PM

The funny thing is if the ball were thrown better he might have been gone. But we'll take it :D

Grizaholic17
October 9th, 2007, 05:54 PM
The funny thing is if the ball were thrown better he might have been gone. But we'll take it :D

Yeah, it is probably a better thing that didn't happen, because Eastern was unstoppable and in 30 seconds got it to midfield!

CrunchGriz
October 9th, 2007, 05:59 PM

He would have been gone...and given EWU almost two minutes to drive down the field and win the game.

The way things were going, it's a good thing for the Griz that it was overthrown and required a circus catch.

Peems
October 9th, 2007, 07:31 PM

I was really impressed with the Eagle turnout, I saw tons of them tailgating and at the game not only were there eagles in the "usual away" spot, but also in the South Endzone area. Great turnout and great game.

Grizaholic17
October 10th, 2007, 12:13 AM
I was really impressed with the Eagle turnout, I saw tons of them tailgating and at the game not only were there eagles in the "usual away" spot, but also in the South Endzone area. Great turnout and great game.

Yeah, I noticed the same! Wa/Griz actually seemed alive this game...it was good.

uofmman1122
October 10th, 2007, 12:39 AM
Probably ranks as one of the best games I've ever seen at Wa-Griz. Man....watching those highlights gave me chills. xlolx

I watched Bagley's catch at 2:00 a.m. on Sunday night about 20 times. Great play!

kylegod
October 10th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Did anyone watch the phantom roughing the snapper call. The punter had the ball in is hands before the snapper was touched. That was a crap call. On the plus side what I liked about Bagley was it was a legit diving catch. It wasnt one of those falling forward catch and then they dive type plays. He was full fledged superman on that dive. It was awesome.

Screamin_Eagle174
October 10th, 2007, 04:13 PM

I thought the South endzone WAS the "usual away" spot. That's where I was seated on Saturday, and where I was seated two years ago!

DuckDuckGriz
October 10th, 2007, 04:22 PM
I thought the South endzone WAS the "usual away" spot. That's where I was seated on Saturday, and where I was seated two years ago!

The usual spot is the west side at about the 10-15 yard line.