PDA

View Full Version : UNI vs SIU....who is going to win

Engy0
October 8th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Another exciting game has come to Cedar Falls and it seems like every other year it always involves SIU. I think this year will be the best game between these two schools and I think UNI will come out on top. Feel free to skull ***** me and my idea but its a biased opinion and I have seen some of the "dome" magic come out of UNI when we needed it the most. This is probably the most exciting homecoming game we have had and it shows with this game selling out during our bye week. I am looking forward to seeing one of the best FCS games this year.

montanafan
October 8th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Neither, It will be a draw. xlolx

Just kidding. I do think UNI will take this one but it will be close.

Mountain Panther
October 8th, 2007, 11:24 AM
UNI by 7.

Killsback
October 8th, 2007, 11:39 AM
The home team generally wins this game...This might be SIU's most talented team to go to UNI since 1983, but we will see what happens Saturday afternoon.

birdsflyhigh
October 8th, 2007, 12:42 PM
SIU by 3...GO SALUKIS!!! xnodx

skinny_uncle
October 8th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Two threads on this already? How many by Saturday?
xeyebrowx

FargoBison
October 8th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Is this game on TV?

unigriff
October 8th, 2007, 12:51 PM
i started the my poll thread hours before this one came up...en prob didnt see it.

As for TV...
Mediacom is showing it...and i think FSN may be picking it up too..but ill get back to you on that.

Gil Dobie
October 8th, 2007, 01:00 PM
SIU will win this one. xthumbsupx

FargoBison
October 8th, 2007, 01:02 PM
i started the my poll thread hours before this one came up...en prob didnt see it.

As for TV...
Mediacom is showing it...and i think FSN may be picking it up too..but ill get back to you on that.

Hopefully, FSN picks it up because this is definately a must see game.

Ronin
October 8th, 2007, 01:58 PM
UNI, but this will be close as SIU is a very good team.