6. Missouri State
5. East Tennessee State
4. Montana
3. Montana State
2. South Dakota State
1. North Dakota State

wapiti
May 18th, 2022, 04:39 PM
I think Jackson state being in this list is laughable.

POD Knows
May 18th, 2022, 04:42 PM
https://herosports.com/fcs-football-2022-preseason-top-25-bzbz/

T25. UC Davis
T25. Richmond
24. Northern Iowa
23. Dartmouth
22. Harvard
21. South Dakota
20. Southeastern Louisiana University
19. Jackson State
18. Eastern Washington
17. Holy Cross
16. Chattanooga
15. Delaware
14. UT Martin
T12. Southern Illinois
T12. Incarnate Word
11. Stephen F. Austin
10. Sacramento State
9. Villanova
8. Kennesaw State
7. Sam Houston
6. Missouri State
5. East Tennessee State
4. Montana
3. Montana State
2. South Dakota State
1. North Dakota State
Didn't ETSU lose their coach and most of their team to the transfer portal or did I dream that. I would rate them in the top 25 but not that high

FUBeAR
May 18th, 2022, 04:50 PM
FUBeAR is good with ETSU @ #5 & Chatt @ #16, but he doesn’t see how you don’t have Mercer somewhere around that #12 spot. I see they have the Bears in their “Top 28,” but Mercer (with few graduation losses) handled Chatt late last season and their final game with ETSU (on the road) was a back & forth affair that turned on a missed Mercer FG as time expired.

TBH, the top 6 in the SoCon are really “Pick’em,” but if you gonna rank the MountainPirates & the TrainBirds up there, you can’t omit the Bears…can you?

JSUSoutherner
May 18th, 2022, 05:19 PM
Pretty sure it's in the FCS bylaws that a "JSU" must be grossly overrated in any and all rankings.

nodak651
May 18th, 2022, 05:20 PM
The lack of effort in these pre season polls is embarrassing. Highly doubt the exact same 5 MVFC teams make the playoffs two years in a row (as the rankings essentially indicate). Is USD ranked only because of a lucky hail mary td vs sdsu? Had that play not happened, USD finishes 2021 6-5 and missing the playoffs, and I highly doubt they would be ranked right now. Does that lucky play somehow make USD better this year?

bonarae
May 18th, 2022, 09:03 PM
Harvard at #23? Sounds unimaginable to me at this point... xcoffeex

MR. CHICKEN
May 18th, 2022, 09:06 PM

.....YER RIGHT.....MO'...LIKE.....#22......AWK!

DFW HOYA
May 18th, 2022, 09:07 PM

What will the Ivy League think about a national ranking? Creeping professionalism in its ranks! xeyebrowx

MR. CHICKEN
May 18th, 2022, 09:08 PM
.....WHERE'S..WM & MARY?........BRAWK!

atthewbon
May 18th, 2022, 09:19 PM
Doesn’t look horrible. If I had to rank them for the AGS poll today this is how I’d do it. Definitely subject to change before we submit them. Just had some free time and felt like making my own. Idk if we’ll be ranking SHSU and JSU this year so I included them and a 26th team. I also found it hard to rank the Ivy’s (it’s possible some should be ranked it’s just so hard to know)

1. NDSU
2. SDSU
3. Montana st
4. Montana
5. Sam Houston* (not sure if we will be ranking them and Jacksonville st)
6. ETSU
7. Kennesaw st
8. Missouri st
9. Villanova
10. Southern Illinois
11. Sacramento st
12. Eastern Washington
13. Stephen F Austin
14. UT Martin
15. Delaware
16. Incarnate Word
17. Jackson st
18. Northern Iowa
19. Southeastern Louisiana
20. South Dakota
21. Holy Cross
22. Chattanooga
23. Mercer
24. Rhode Island
25. UC Davis
26. Richmond (threw them in bc idk if SHSU will count)

NDSU1980
May 18th, 2022, 09:42 PM
The lack of effort in these pre season polls is embarrassing. Highly doubt the exact same 5 MVFC teams make the playoffs two years in a row (as the rankings essentially indicate). Is USD ranked only because of a lucky hail mary td vs sdsu? Had that play not happened, USD finishes 2021 6-5 and missing the playoffs, and I highly doubt they would be ranked right now. Does that lucky play somehow make USD better this year?A win is a win and of course it should count. Now if UND were to pull off a last second win against NDSU or SDSU this year, should the AGS voters ignore it and attribute it to luck?

caribbeanhen
May 18th, 2022, 10:27 PM

Sam Herder always has at least one HBC in top 25 poll, did same thing last year

atthewbon
May 18th, 2022, 11:50 PM
Sam Herder always has at least one HBC in top 25 poll, did same thing last year

It’s hard not to put them in a preseason top 25. They were solid last year and have the #1 recruit in the country. Not FCS, the country. Plus a ton of other incredibly highly touted prospects, the kind we seldom ever see in the FCS. I wish they played in the FCS playoffs and hope they do soon I think Deion was talking about it at some point (can’t blame them for going the route that gets them money tho). The recruiting is no guarantee they’ll be amazing but I would be surprised if they aren’t at least good this year.

Hypothetically speaking, if they go 13-0 (Win SWAC championship and Celebration Bowl) and destroy everyone they play (I don’t think they play a FBS or traditionally good FCS team) where do they deserve to be ranked come the end of the season?

nodak651
May 18th, 2022, 11:56 PM
I agree, a win is a win during whatever season it happens. There are huge misses in the fcs polls every year though. When projecting forward it doesn't seem that there is much thought put into it other looking at W/L of previous season. That's all I'm saying.

CenMEBlackBearFan
May 19th, 2022, 09:12 AM
I don't put much faith in preseason polls but find it interesting that Maine has three CAA opponents on the schedule- Nova, Richmond and Rhody. We have beaten Rhody 14 years in a rowxnodx

Daytripper
May 19th, 2022, 09:16 AM
Sam Houston is ineligible for the playoffs, so I don't think they should be ranked. They do play a full FCS schedule, though.

caribbeanhen
May 19th, 2022, 09:18 AM
It’s hard not to put them in a preseason top 25. They were solid last year and have the #1 recruit in the country. Not FCS, the country. Plus a ton of other incredibly highly touted prospects, the kind we seldom ever see in the FCS. I wish they played in the FCS playoffs and hope they do soon I think Deion was talking about it at some point (can’t blame them for going the route that gets them money tho). The recruiting is no guarantee they’ll be amazing but I would be surprised if they aren’t at least good this year.

Hypothetically speaking, if they go 13-0 (Win SWAC championship and Celebration Bowl) and destroy everyone they play (I don’t think they play a FBS or traditionally good FCS team) where do they deserve to be ranked come the end of the season?

I would love to see them or whomever beats them playing in the FCS the playoffs. Until that happens we’ll just be talking about where they should be ranked. That’s OK

I totally get why they don’t play in the playoffs right now, but what I would like to see is for somehow the Celebration Bowl to be a part of a first round playoff game.

Back in 1973, Grambling beat Delaware in the Boardwalk Bowl and that game was also a first round Division 2 playoff game. Two HOF coaches and legend had it Tubby Raymond thanked Eddie Robinson after the game for keeping the score down.

How is Sanders doing anyway? He has been battling some pretty serious health issues

POD Knows
May 19th, 2022, 09:21 AM
Sam Houston is ineligible for the playoffs, so I don't think they should be ranked. They do play a full FCS schedule, though.
There are also other teams that don’t participate in the playoffs that are in the poll. I have voted for Ivy’s in the past and will probably include SHSU as well, provided they perform up to expectations.

caribbeanhen
May 19th, 2022, 09:28 AM

The article mentions that but they explain why they rank them anyway

WestCoastAggie
May 19th, 2022, 09:45 AM

With this line of thinking, Campbell needs to also be in the top-25. They had the #2 FCS recruit class and wasn't far off from what Jackson State did recruit-wise.

FUBeAR
May 19th, 2022, 09:52 AM
The article mentions that but they explain why they rank them anyway
Yes…they did it ‘for the children.’

”children” = clicks from Sam & JaxSt fans.

FUBeAR sees the logic of ranking eligible Teams that follow FCS rules even though they choose not to participate in the FCS Playoffs.

FUBeAR knows that the only reasons to include Teams that are ineligible (because they are not ‘playing by the rules’ of FCS Football) for their Conference Championships & the FCS Playoffs and to include Players and Coaches on these ineligible Teams in “All-Whatever” and/or “Whatever of the Year” awards are financially driven.

SDFS
May 19th, 2022, 10:01 AM
A win is a win and of course it should count. Now if UND were to pull off a last second win against NDSU or SDSU this year, should the AGS voters ignore it and attribute it to luck?

I think he is talking about the likely hood of that happening back to back years. For me the biggest impact is the yearly change in schedule and rotation of home and away because games are so close within the MVFC.

Example SDSU:

Last year - SIU, UNI, NDSU and UND at home with USD on the road.
This year - Missouri St, NDSU, UND and UNI on the road with USD at home.

caribbeanhen
May 19th, 2022, 10:55 AM
Yes…they did it ‘for the children.’

”children” = clicks from Sam & JaxSt fans.

FUBeAR sees the logic of ranking eligible Teams that follow FCS rules even though they choose not to participate in the FCS Playoffs.

FUBeAR knows that they only reasons to include Teams that are ineligible (because they are not ‘playing by the rules’ of FCS Football) for their Conference Championships & the FCS Playoffs and to include Players and Coaches on these ineligible Teams in “All-Whatever” and/or “Whatever of the Year” awards are financially driven.

ok but if they had included Mercer, FUBeAR would of rained enough dollars down on Hero to float Sammy and Jacksonville St right into to FBS once and for all 😂

FUBeAR
May 19th, 2022, 11:10 AM
ok but if they had included Mercer, FUBeAR would of rained enough dollars down on Hero to float Sammy and Jacksonville St right into to FBS once and for all 
https://c.tenor.com/bkqb7SfBKIoAAAAC/make-it-rain-money-we-bear-bear.gif

F'N Hawks
May 19th, 2022, 11:39 AM
A win is a win and of course it should count. Now if UND were to pull off a last second win against NDSU or SDSU this year, should the AGS voters ignore it and attribute it to luck?

That is pretty much how it works with UND, yes.

atthewbon
May 19th, 2022, 11:41 AM
With this line of thinking, Campbell needs to also be in the top-25. They had the #2 FCS recruit class and wasn't far off from what Jackson State did recruit-wise.

Jackson st went 11-2 last year Campbell went 3-8. Campbell needs a lot more help than Jackson st does. It’ll be interesting to see how Campbell does. I think they could do well in a bad Big South.

NDSU1980
May 19th, 2022, 03:29 PM

I dunno, I've always thought AGS ranked und fairly when they deserved it. I think they were even ranked #1 briefly during the asterisk season.

HootyHoo
May 19th, 2022, 05:30 PM

Quit your blubbering you shandy sipping sissy. Hooty does not want to hear about unfair rankings from a member of the Valley. You can lose 5 games and still make the field. Meanwhile, KSU has been largely ignored by AGS voters. The Owls have to go undefeated to get an at-large.

FUBeAR
May 19th, 2022, 06:36 PM
Quit your blubbering you shandy sipping sissy. Hooty does not want to hear about unfair rankings from a member of the Valley. You can lose 5 games and still make the field. Meanwhile, KSU has been largely ignored by AGS voters. The Owls have to go undefeated to get an at-large.
Gonna be hard for the owlets to go undefeated when they gonna start out 0-3…with losses to 3 different SoCon Teams in 3 of their past 4 games.

Who wants to volunteer for Hooty welfare check duty when that happens?

HootyHoo
May 19th, 2022, 06:53 PM
Gonna be hard for the owlets to go undefeated when they gonna start out 0-3…with losses to 3 different SoCon Teams in 3 of their past 4 games.

Samford and Wofford have no change against the Owl Juggernaut. Those teams were a combined 5-17 last season. They will be nice appetizers before we start our conference slate.

JSUSoutherner
May 19th, 2022, 07:23 PM

Probably because the Big South when you guys were in it was Grade A dog****

KSU could easily get an at-large this year without going undefeated.

F'N Hawks
May 19th, 2022, 08:54 PM

Ok

WestCoastAggie
May 19th, 2022, 08:57 PM
Probably because the Big South when you guys were in it was Grade A dog****

KSU could easily get an at-large this year without going undefeated.

Well, damn. A&T is catching strays. We held Kennesaw State to 14 points on offense. it's just that they held us to zero.

BigBlueMU
May 20th, 2022, 11:14 AM

Really? KSU is the darling of AGS voters.

caribbeanhen
May 20th, 2022, 11:27 AM
Really? KSU is the darling of AGS voters.

the high school crush that just won’t go away

caribbeanhen
May 20th, 2022, 11:37 AM
Dan Steenkamer is best thing going in FCS and the kid is just getting started

How was this Top 25 ranking formed?
Sam Herder (https://twitter.com/SamHerderFCS) and Daniel Steenkamer (https://twitter.com/DanSteenkamer) both did their own Top 25. Each slot was given a point total, and the two rankings were combined and ordered by total points.

Redbird 4th & short
May 23rd, 2022, 01:45 PM
Who's blubbering again ?

MVFC deservedly gets 6-5 and 7-5 teams in playoffs some years. Our aggregate playoff record since 2010 against non-MVFC teams is close to .660 win %, excluding NDSU's .960 win %. Our 5 loss teams usually win or at least compete, and against higher seeded teams, and always on the road.

No other conference is even close over the same period. Big Sky has done very well of late for sure. But every time we get 5 win teams ito playoffs, we do very well compared to the field. To say nothing of how many times NDSU has sent some very good MVFC teams packing .. notaby SDSU .. or there could have been higher win %.

I like the KSU football program, and they've had some strong seasons ... but stop the pity party for yourself. AGS does the most objective rankings of any of the top polls.

Daytripper
May 23rd, 2022, 02:29 PM
Who's blubbering again ?

MVFC deservedly gets 6-5 and 7-5 teams in playoffs some years. Our aggregate playoff record since 2010 against non-MVFC teams is close to .660 win %, excluding NDSU's .960 win %. Our 5 loss teams usually win or at least compete, and against higher seeded teams, and always on the road.

No other conference is even close over the same period. Big Sky has done very well of late for sure. But every time we get 5 win teams ito playoffs, we do very well compared to the field. To say nothing of how many times NDSU has sent some very good MVFC teams packing .. notaby SDSU .. or there could have been higher win %.

I like the KSU football program, and they've had some strong seasons ... but stop the pity party for yourself. AGS does the most objective rankings of any of the top polls.

Yup.

caribbeanhen
May 28th, 2022, 08:49 AM

if that happens, Hooty the Owl will be back on the endangered species list.... hard to find

Redbird 4th & short
May 29th, 2022, 11:55 AM
if that happens, Hooty the Owl will be back on the endangered species list.... hard to find

They actually play a pretty tough schedule .. not a top 10 SOS, bu it is strong. Most of the programs on their schedule have made playoffs in the recent years. Not top 8 progams, but lot of top 25 programs over recent years, plus Cincinnatti. For the first time, they may feel the cumulative effects of a season long grind .. though it remains to be seen how strong their opponents will be.

Hooty may want to keep his powder dry.

HootyHoo
May 29th, 2022, 03:13 PM
They actually play a pretty tough schedule .. not a top 10 SOS, bu it is strong. Most of the programs on their schedule have made playoffs in the recent years. Not top 8 progams, but lot of top 25 programs over recent years, plus Cincinnatti. For the first time, they may feel the cumulative effects of a season long grind .. though it remains to be seen how strong their opponents will be.

Hooty may want to keep his powder dry.

Don’t worry about the Owls, this is the deepest roster in program history. KSU is ready to contend for a National title. Cincinnati better be ready for when Hooty comes to town.

The SOCON is beneath notice at this point. ETSU got lucky and pulled a rabbit out of the proverbial hat. However, Samford and Wofford are not nearly as talented and will be blown out yet again.

It is fun to have fresh meat on the schedule. AGS voters won’t have the “KSU doesn’t play anybody” excuse this season. The Owls even play OVC favorite UT Martin late in the year. Hooty can smell the 2 seed.

NDSU1980
May 29th, 2022, 11:03 PM
Don’t worry about the Owls, this is the deepest roster in program history. KSU is ready to contend for a National title. Cincinnati better be ready for when Hooty comes to town.

The SOCON is beneath notice at this point. ETSU got lucky and pulled a rabbit out of the proverbial hat. However, Samford and Wofford are not nearly as talented and will be blown out yet again.

It is fun to have fresh meat on the schedule. AGS voters won’t have the “KSU doesn’t play anybody” excuse this season. The Owls even play OVC favorite UT Martin late in the year. Hooty can smell the 2 seed.
So do you expect to play the Bison in Frisco next year or are you hoping to knock us off at the Fargodome?

Bisonoline
May 30th, 2022, 12:03 AM

Did you cut and paste this from a couple of years ago? Ive head this from you before.

Catatonic
May 30th, 2022, 10:03 AM
There are also other teams that don’t participate in the playoffs that are in the poll. I have voted for Ivy’s in the past and will probably include SHSU as well, provided they perform up to expectations.

the Ivy’s qualify but choose not to participate. Sam Houston doesn’t qualify. They exceed FCs scholarship limits.

taper
May 30th, 2022, 10:18 AM
the Ivy’s qualify but choose not to participate. Sam Houston doesn’t qualify. They exceed FCs scholarship limits.
In 2013 Montana St bought out their game at NDSU a few months before the season. We really struggled to find a replacement so our AD asked the NCAA if we could just play 10 games. The answer was an emphatic no. We MUST play a full 11 game schedule. Ivy only plays 10, so per that NCAA statement they're not eligible. Not that the NCAA is known for consistently enforcing rules, and in this case it appears they just made it up on the fly.

FUBeAR
May 30th, 2022, 10:21 AM
FUBeAR concurs with this sentiment.

FCS Teams ineligible or not yet eligible to participate in post-season activities - being crowned Champions of their Conference and/or participating in the FCS Playoffs - should not be included in FCS Polls / Rankings.

Players who are on ineligible or not yet eligible Teams or ineligible or not yet eligible Players should not be considered for any post-season honors or accolades, with the exception of selection to & participation in “All-Star” games as these can be ‘auditions’ for the ‘next level’ and ‘banning’ Players from them could be legally challenged…as well as just not being the right thing to do.

HootyHoo
May 30th, 2022, 02:26 PM
So do you expect to play the Bison in Frisco next year or are you hoping to knock us off at the Fargodome?

Hooty wrestles with this question daily. Hooty is pretty sure the Bison are undefeated in Frisco, so probably surprising NDST in Fargo is our best chance. Hooty would rather South Dakota st knock you guys out and then KSU beats them in Frisco. That sounds much better.

FUBeAR
May 30th, 2022, 03:33 PM
Hooty wrestles with this question daily. Hooty is pretty sure the Bison are undefeated in Frisco, so probably surprising NDST in Fargo is our best chance. Hooty would rather South Dakota st knock you guys out and then KSU beats them in Frisco. That sounds much better.
Lookin’ to fly in the back door of the barn, huh?

Not surprising.

Better get your birdbrain on Samford. Coach Hatcher’s squad gonna be playin’ for his continued employment this upcoming year - won’t leave any tricks remaining up their sleeves. Gonna open up a can of that O they put on Florida this past season is the word FUBeAR’s hearin’

NDSU1980
May 30th, 2022, 03:43 PM
Well SDSU has been trying to figure out how to knock NDSU off in the playoffs for the last 10 or 11 years with no success. I doubt KSU has any better luck, your best chance might be to hope the Bison miss the playoffs :). And what the hell is a NDST?

taper
May 30th, 2022, 04:19 PM
Get on the phone with your athletic department and tell them to arrange a home and home with NDSU. We're not afraid to travel to good teams. Let's see what's what.

nevadagriz
May 30th, 2022, 05:21 PM
Couple teams I'm interested in watching this season, ETSU,MSU, and KSU.
Can the bobcats rebuild their o-line and many pieces from their great defense? Can teams slow down TD Tommy?
Can the Owls get a high seed this year?
Enjoyed watching ETSU in the playoffs last year, How good will they be this year?

And of Course my Griz can They take the next step and reach the Semi-finals?

caribbeanhen
May 31st, 2022, 05:38 AM
Couple teams I'm interested in watching this season, ETSU,MSU, and KSU.
Can the bobcats rebuild their o-line and many pieces from their great defense? Can teams slow down TD Tommy?
Can the Owls get a high seed this year?
Enjoyed watching ETSU in the playoffs last year, How good will they be this year?

And of Course my Griz can They take the next step and reach the Semi-finals?

How good will ETSU be this year? not as good as last year. Quay Holmes is gone and they really came up aces last year on pulling games out late.

Redbird 4th & short
May 31st, 2022, 09:10 AM

I forgot how far off Wofford fell last year ... wow.

So when you say something like, "this is the deepest roster in program history" ... very strong statement, with zero specifics. Can you provide some supporting details like ... starters lost/returning ? Or better yet 2-deep lost/returning.

I posted here that I thought my ISUr Redbirds would bounce back this year after very poor showing in 2021. But I supported it with mostly tangible info. Doesn't make it so, but it's something.

Otherwise. it just comes off like same old Hooty.

HootyHoo
June 2nd, 2022, 01:40 AM
I forgot how far off Wofford fell last year ... wow.

So when you say something like, "this is the deepest roster in program history" ... very strong statement, with zero specifics. Can you provide some supporting details like ... starters lost/returning ? Or better yet 2-deep lost/returning.

I posted here that I thought my ISUr Redbirds would bounce back this year after very poor showing in 2021. But I supported it with mostly tangible info. Doesn't make it so, but it's something.

Otherwise. it just comes off like same old Hooty.

Of course, I’ll be glad to. Obviously it is difficult to give accurate returning starters because of the Transfer Portal but I’ll do my best.

Let’s start at QB where we have all-conference caliber players in Xavier Shepherd and Jonathan Murphy. Experience, leadership, the whole package. A two headed monster.

The backfield is always stacked at Kennesaw. 5/7 backs return from last year. Xavier Hill is the #1 WR. A former 3 star that will be able to win on the outside.

Offensive line is the one question mark on the roster with only 2 starters returning. But two rotation players return who should fill in the gaps.

Now we come to the fun part. Defense. This is where Hooty is very excited. The Defensive Line is two or three deep at every position. Vanderbilt transfer LB Michael Mincey will man the middle with experience all over the secondary to back him up.

Fifth year senior kicker. Reliable as they come.

This is it Gentleman. Hooty declares war upon you all. The Talent is here. The experience is here. The suffering is here. The Owls have earned this. This is our time. HMFH.

FUBeAR
June 2nd, 2022, 07:12 AM
Vanderbilt transfer LB Michael Mincey will man the middleWhich one of Mincey’s 1 Career Tackles (an Assist during a 42-0 loss @ Florida) for Vanderbilt (2-10 / 0-1 vs. FCS SoCon Teams (3-23 loss) during Mincey’s only season there) tells you the most about what a dominant Player he will be for the owlets?

HootyHoo
June 2nd, 2022, 11:09 AM
Which one of Mincey’s 1 Career Tackles (an Assist during a 42-0 loss @ Florida) for Vanderbilt (2-10 / 0-1 vs. FCS SoCon Teams (3-23 loss) during Mincey’s only season there) tells you the most about what a dominant Player he will be for the owlets?

Mincey is a stud out of Ware County. Consensus 3 star and listed as the #43 ILB Nationally by ESPN and #44 by 247.
Region 2-5A Defensive player of the year as a junior.
He played on special teams as a Freshman at Vandy, he has 3 years of eligibility left.

FUBeAR
June 2nd, 2022, 11:19 AM
Mincey is a stud out of Ware County. Consensus 3 star and listed as the #43 ILB Nationally by ESPN and #44 by 247.
Region 2-5A Defensive player of the year as a junior.
He played on special teams as a Freshman at Vandy, he has 3 years of eligibility left.so…he’s gonna be the stud in the middle for your mighty, mighty owlets, yet he couldn’t find a way to get on the field & make more than 1 tackle during a full season with a Team that is 3 scores worse than a SoCon Team?

wapiti
June 2nd, 2022, 11:44 AM
Of course, I’ll be glad to. Obviously it is difficult to give accurate returning starters because of the Transfer Portal but I’ll do my best.

Let’s start at QB where we have all-conference caliber players in Xavier Shepherd and Jonathan Murphy. Experience, leadership, the whole package. A two headed monster.

The backfield is always stacked at Kennesaw. 5/7 backs return from last year. Xavier Hill is the #1 WR. A former 3 star that will be able to win on the outside.

Offensive line is the one question mark on the roster with only 2 starters returning. But two rotation players return who should fill in the gaps.

Now we come to the fun part. Defense. This is where Hooty is very excited. The Defensive Line is two or three deep at every position. Vanderbilt transfer LB Michael Mincey will man the middle with experience all over the secondary to back him up.

Fifth year senior kicker. Reliable as they come.

This is it Gentleman. Hooty declares war upon you all. The Talent is here. The experience is here. The suffering is here. The Owls have earned this. This is our time. HMFH.

Have they been hitting the weight room this summer???
(This is reference to a UND post from a few years ago)

ElCid
June 2nd, 2022, 11:46 AM
so…he’s gonna be the stud in the middle for your mighty, mighty owlets, yet he couldn’t find a way to get on the field & make more than 1 tackle during a full season with a Team that is 3 scores worse than a SoCon Team?

He is hilarious. This guy obviously couldn't cut it at Vandy either on the field or in the classroom, who knows. But he will be magic at KSU because he was highly rated in HS. We all know how that works out. Too funny.

POD Knows
June 2nd, 2022, 11:54 AM
He is hilarious. This guy obviously couldn't cut it at Vandy either on the field or in the classroom, who knows. But he will be magic at KSU because he was highly rated in HS. We all know how that works out. Too funny.
Well at least going from Vandy to KSU is maybe an upgrade for football

HootyHoo
June 2nd, 2022, 11:57 AM

OR the head coach who recruited him got fired and he wanted to come closer to home.
Hooty assumes you do not know about Ware County Football. A South Georgia power that produces hard nosed Football players. Hooty is not obsessed with star rating, but Mincey is legit.

caribbeanhen
June 2nd, 2022, 12:07 PM

Let Hooty be Hooty, pure entertainment 😂