PDA

View Full Version : Deja vu all over again..

ChickenMan
October 6th, 2007, 02:24 PM
As Yogi Berra said.. I feel like this was "deja vu all over again". UNH's All-American.. senior QB is hurt late in the 1st half and an unknown freshman comes off the bench to lead UNH to a big win over UD.... xeekx

The exact same senario as in '04.. as unknown Ricky Santos comes off the bench late in the 1st half.. replacing UNH's Sr All-American to lead UNH to a big win over UD.

Congrats to UNH.. they had a big must win game and they won. They outplayed UD for 3 quarters and were able to hold on in the end.

WrenFGun
October 6th, 2007, 02:41 PM
A little bit tight at the end, but ultimately, a very nice win for UNH. Toman played very well, as well. Defense kind of gave up toward the end, but did enough to win. Let's hope Santos is OKAY! Huge Win for the Cats, and classy gesture on your part, Chicken..

Old Cat Fan
October 6th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Someone at one time during or right after the Dartmouth game when Toman saw some action stated that he reminded him of a bigger version of Santos, after seeing the kid in person today I would have to agree with that comparison..Was behind the Bluehen bench for awhile during the 1st half and watching the QB Flacco coming off the field, he looked like he had no game in him at all like he had a long night or somthing, but a very dissapointed Hen fan told me he is always like that. That same guy was getting on him hard, must have worked because he was a diffrent QB second half.

UNHWildCats
October 6th, 2007, 04:01 PM
As Yogi Berra said.. I feel like this was "deja vu all over again". UNH's All-American.. senior QB is hurt late in the 1st half and an unknown freshman comes off the bench to lead UNH to a big win over UD.... xeekx

The exact same senario as in '04.. as unknown Ricky Santos comes off the bench late in the 1st half.. replacing UNH's Sr All-American to lead UNH to a big win over UD.

Congrats to UNH.. they had a big must win game and they won. They outplayed UD for 3 quarters and were able to hold on in the end.

On a positive note, you wont have to see Toman now til he's a senior.