35-0 in the 3rd

JMU records a Sell Out....turning students away at the gates

JMU2004
September 3rd, 2005, 08:09 PM
56-0 Final

JMU gains 560 yards on 50 plays......LHU 123 yards on 60 plays

JMU Duke Dog
September 3rd, 2005, 08:18 PM
JMU got off to a sluggish start in the game but finally got things rolling about halfway through the second quarter. JMU needs to expand the stadium as soon as possible to maybe around 20,000 total seats as having 5,100 student seats in the 13,500-seat Bridgeforth Stadium does not cut it anymore for football games. Backup quarterback Rodney Landers looked really good in his first appearance. Duke Dog ran into one of JMU's wide receivers with a motorcycle while running out onto the field but fortunately the player was alright.

JMU2004
September 3rd, 2005, 08:37 PM
official attendance is 14,673.....for a very bad D2 team.

TIME TO EXPAND

Every game should equal this mark

We are also adding another 500-1000 seats within the next month

14,500 average attendance seems VERY possible....IF we keep winning, jeez

JMU Duke Dog
September 3rd, 2005, 09:39 PM
JMU's next two opponents won on the road today...

Coastal Carolina 17 Elon 10

Delaware State 21 Florida A&M 17

MR. CHICKEN
September 4th, 2005, 12:04 AM
35-0 in the 3rd

JMU records a Sell Out....turning students away at the gates

MAYBEAH...IT WAS DAT FREE COLORIN' BOOK AN' CRAYON PROMOTION....DAT LED TA DUH 14,673......STAMPEDE!...NO WONDERAH YA TURNED AWAY STUDENTS!......:rolleyes:.....BRAWK!

ngineer
September 4th, 2005, 12:10 AM
JMU got off to a sluggish start in the game but finally got things rolling about halfway through the second quarter. JMU needs to expand the stadium as soon as possible to maybe around 20,000 total seats as having 5,100 student seats in the 13,500-seat Bridgeforth Stadium does not cut it anymore for football games. Backup quarterback Rodney Landers looked really good in his first appearance. Duke Dog ran into one of JMU's wide receivers with a motorcycle while running out onto the field but fortunately the player was alright.

You gotta be *****tin' me!? :eek: I cannot believe the AD/Coach whoever runs the show would allow such antics. Mascots are nice, but when they try become "the show" someone better put their foot on their neck. People watch too much tv and try to emulate the 'pros' like the Phillie Phanatic, etc.
I hope 'Duke Dog' got his azz kicked and suspended for a game.

JMU2004
September 4th, 2005, 12:18 AM
[/B]

You gotta be *****tin' me!? :eek: I cannot believe the AD/Coach whoever runs the show would allow such antics. Mascots are nice, but when they try become "the show" someone better put their foot on their neck. People watch too much tv and try to emulate the 'pros' like the Phillie Phanatic, etc.

its true...our all-america mascot graduated.........and our new guys seem to suck. I pesonally would smack the new kid

MR. CHICKEN
September 4th, 2005, 08:19 AM
TIME TA CAGE DAT DAWG.....AN' MONTE!...........xcoffeex........BRAWK!

Tribe4SF
September 4th, 2005, 09:37 AM
TIME TA CAGE DAT DAWG.....AN' MONTE!...........xcoffeex........BRAWK!

Many feel that you should also be caged, Sir Brawkalot! :p

Marshall was led out of the tunnel Thursday by a Harley customized as a buffalo. It was pretty cool, and no one got hit. They have a great atmosphere at Marshall. Tough place to play.

youwouldno
September 4th, 2005, 09:52 AM
JMU must have the easiest OOC schedule for a highly ranked team I've ever seen. That's their business, but I wonder if it will leave them less prepared when league play arrives.

JMU Duke Dog
September 4th, 2005, 01:00 PM
JMU must have the easiest OOC schedule for a highly ranked team I've ever seen. That's their business, but I wonder if it will leave them less prepared when league play arrives.

We will find out October 1st when JMU travels to Hofstra.

jmuroller
September 4th, 2005, 04:31 PM
You guys actually think that the real Duke Dog rode that motorcycle? HAHA I hate to break the news, but there are more than one Duke Dog uniforms.

Dukester
September 4th, 2005, 05:24 PM
its true...our all-america mascot graduated.........and our new guys seem to suck. I pesonally would smack the new kid

That was not our mascot - it was a guy from the Harley shop that just put on the uni for the introduction. He'll be doing it for every game this year. The football players liked the idea when they found out about it during warmups. I didn't notice the incident. But the team is supposed to follow the mascot not pass him.

Either way - I love that JMU is trying new things to improve the game day excitement. I think we've gone from top 50 in 1AA game day excitement to top 10 in game day excitement in the last two years.

JMU Duke Dog
September 6th, 2005, 07:45 AM
Here is a link to the highlight video from the JMU-Lock Haven game:

http://www.jmusports.com/include/AdCode/abmc.asp?b=105&z=20

Here are some photos from the JMU-Lock Haven game:

http://www.dnronline.com/photos/m090305%20JMU%20FTB6%20NF_1125988073.jpg

http://www.dnronline.com/photos/m090305%20JMU%20FTB2%20NF_1125988046.jpg

89Hen
September 6th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Just when you thought the purple couldn't get any brighter. Those unis have batteries in them? :p

putter
September 6th, 2005, 11:53 AM
[/B]

You had better not come to a Montana game ngineer. This, along with other stuff happens every game!