PDA

View Full Version : Ralph on SME

Ronbo
October 2nd, 2007, 11:53 PM
Ralph Wallace will be a guest on the SME football show at 5 pm eastern Wed. Can this be right? xsmiley_wix

BulldogFan
October 3rd, 2007, 05:28 AM
That's right. 5-7 Eastern every Wed.

BulldogFan
October 3rd, 2007, 05:34 AM
The show will also feature Robby Robinson, "Voice of the Bulldogs", about this weekends showdown. Go 'Dogs!

HofstraFB
October 3rd, 2007, 07:37 AM
After all of the fighing between AGS members, I find it ironic that these two places actually get along. His name is clearly on the guest list (http://www.smebroadcasting.com/football.html) for tonight.

dungeonjoe
October 3rd, 2007, 08:17 AM
I find this really funny. People on this board love to argue about Waves vs. SME. Those die-hard Waves fans that have been thinking that SME was somehow anti-waves. His name is on the football page of their site.

Yet, both of these people can be on the same show. Maybe this Ralph guy got a job at SME, thats why there is no Waves. I can't wait to see the tons of arguements that now start up. Maybe he will take phone calls too!

I think the problem isn't Waves vs. SME, but those troublemakers who feel a need to stir the pot.

Go...gate
October 3rd, 2007, 11:33 AM
How is he feeling?

dungeonjoe
October 3rd, 2007, 12:17 PM
(In my best Al Pacino voice....)

"You....talkin' to me....?"

xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx
nope. You, sir are a troublemaker of a different variety.:) You and several others are voluntary troublemakers... there are those of the paid variety here too.xcoolx

Purple Knight
October 3rd, 2007, 12:52 PM
My ignorance: what is SME?

Grizo406
October 3rd, 2007, 02:14 PM
I'd like to hear Ralph say..."SME, your name is "you're wanting", and you can't play the FCS game. 'Cause only one thing counts in this world: get them to register, and post on AGS! You hear me you ...... .......?"

With all apologies to Blake, from Glengary Glenn Ross.xlolx

AZGrizFan
October 3rd, 2007, 03:19 PM
nope. You, sir are a troublemaker of a different variety.:) You and several others are voluntary troublemakers... there are those of the paid variety here too.xcoolx

People get PAID to cause trouble here?????

Where do I sign up??

FCSFAN
October 3rd, 2007, 04:44 PM
The SME link is:
http://www.broadcastmonsters.com/SMEN/smenradio.asx

Also, the fifth edition of “This Week in Big Sky Football” is now available for listening at http://www.bigskyconf.com

The first edition of “Ask the Commish” is also available.

This week’s Guests on “This Week in Big Sky Football” are Idaho State center George Yarno, Portland State coach Jerry Glanville, and David Coulson, executive director of FCS football for the Sports Network.

Big Sky Commissioner Doug Fullerton answers questions about possible playoff expansion, illegal chop blocks, and instant replay.

JoltinJoe
October 3rd, 2007, 05:05 PM
They donated to Jimmy V's charity in Ralph's name

A very cool gesture.

It's great to hear Ralph on the air again. :)

Ronbo
October 3rd, 2007, 05:06 PM
It's a veritable "Love Fest".xnodx

FCSFAN
October 3rd, 2007, 05:12 PM
this Ralph guyMaybe now you know who "this Ralph guy" is.

NDSUFREAK
October 3rd, 2007, 05:42 PM
Maybe now you know who "this Ralph guy" is.

i know too xreadx

HofstraFB
October 4th, 2007, 08:52 AM
What are the odds that they will be allowed to post here again?

Cap'n Cat
October 4th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Maybe now you know who "this Ralph guy" is.

Talking to yourself....

xnonox

xlolx

Ronbo
October 4th, 2007, 08:56 AM
On eGriz SME posts just once a week to announce the show and the guests and subjects to be discussed. I don't think it would take away from the discussions here.

dungeonjoe
October 4th, 2007, 09:07 AM
On eGriz SME posts just once a week to announce the show and the guests and subjects to be discussed. I don't think it would take away from the discussions here.
You started this thread, so it looks like it gets covered week to week regardless.

Ronbo
October 4th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Never started an SME thread before. Thought it was of interest to the folks here that Ralph was a guest and was surprised it hadn't been mentioned.

The SME guys paid Ralph a huge compliment. They said if it wasn't for him their business wouldn't exist.

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Loved the interview...

Mutual respect both ways.

Glad to hear a donation is being made in the name of Ralph Wallace to Jimmy V Foundation.

Look forward to Ralph getting better -- so we can see what SME and CSN can do together to get the name of FCS out there...

HofstraFB
October 4th, 2007, 01:23 PM
It's good to see that Ralph and SME are getting along and the donation is a nice touch. SME stepped up and showed they are classy and that they are true professionals. How will the AGS community respond? The interview showed no remorse by CSN, SME showed they are not looking to take over (and those are the reasons for the ban), and I think the ban should be lifted.

What else do they need to prove to anyone? xbowx