View Full Version : Big Sky games today against Division I-A teams

Lumberjacks76
September 3rd, 2005, 10:50 AM
Here are some big Division I-AA vs. I-A matchups today:

Eastern Washington plays at San Jose State
Portland State plays at Oregon State
Montana State plays at Oklahoma State
Sacramento State plays at California

These are all from the Big Sky, but there could be others today, too.

I think one of these teams pulls an upset. Most likely Eastern Washington.

Thoughts?

Paul

Stang Fever
September 3rd, 2005, 10:58 AM
All Blow outs except 1

Eastern Washington blows out San Jose State (when i say blow out i mean 17+ points)

Portland state blown out

Montana State Looses in a close one

Suc St....we all know

catbob
September 3rd, 2005, 11:07 AM
If PSU is as good as advertised this year, they may be able to hang with OSU for a half or so. If they fall back into routine, they will be crushed.

EWU has the best chance at an upset, but I think people tend to underestimate SJSU just a bit. I still picked the Eags in all my pools, though.

MSU is going to have a tough contest at OSU, if MSU comes out of the gates running, look for a respectable showing, but if we come out of the gates and fall face first, it could be a long, hot day in Stillwater.

Sac St... this is going to be ugly, Sac better pray they don't lose anyone to injuries. That alone would be a victory.

Lumberjacks76
September 3rd, 2005, 02:04 PM
Sacramento State is sort of the weak link in the Big Sky this year. They went 3-8 last season. Will they be better? I don't know.

Paul

igo4uni
September 3rd, 2005, 03:18 PM
Go I-AA!!

Beat those I-A teams!!!!!!!!!!

peace

igo4uni

Lumberjacks76
September 3rd, 2005, 03:28 PM
:bang: Why is Portland State playing two Division I-A teams this year?

Paul

GOKATS
September 3rd, 2005, 03:36 PM
:bang: Why is Portland State playing two Division I-A teams this year?

Paul

Has to be for the $$$$$$$$$

The Fan
September 3rd, 2005, 05:33 PM
Hornet D has been playing very well and giving Cal all they can handle, 10-3 Cal at the half.

EWU up early 7-0 on SJSU

JALMOND
September 3rd, 2005, 08:47 PM
PSU not a bad showing against Oregon State. Beavers still will have difficulty stopping the run this year as Rubin had a good game. PSU had no answer for Beavers all-world receiver Mike Hass as OSU could go to him practically any time they wanted to. OSU slept through the first half but came awake in the second. All in all, I am not too terribly depressed about this game.

Final: OSU 41, PSU 14