PDA

View Full Version : Some Montana QB questions.....

Ronbo
September 3rd, 2005, 07:27 AM
could be answered today. The QB's will split time against Fort Lewis in hopes that one will stand out and separate himself.

#7 Jason Washington, 6'2" 197, Jr. transfer from Bowling Green
http://www.montanagrizzlies.com/files/photo_content/football/2005/fall_camp3/pic01.jpg

#14 Cole Bergquist, 6'2" 195, RS Fr.
http://www.montanagrizzlies.com/files/photo_content/football/2005/fall_camp3/pic11.jpg

MSUCats
September 3rd, 2005, 07:48 AM
I figured the griz already knew they play well against HS teams. :D

Ronbo
September 3rd, 2005, 07:53 AM
Listen to you talk. This is the first year you guys don't have a couple HS teams on your schedule since I can remember.

Note that Washington can run. Some are saying he's the fastest kid on the team. The RB Coach said he could challenge at RB if he wasn't a QB. Uh Oh, could spell trouble for the Kitty Kats since they can't even stop Lex. :D

Side note: You better pray for a great season this year because next year who have you got coming back? Let's see, hmmm... let me think.... oh yeah.... NOBODY!

MSUCats
September 3rd, 2005, 08:13 AM
Side note: You better pray for a great season this year because next year who have you got coming back? Let's see, hmmm... let me think.... oh yeah.... NOBODY!

Think all you want, you'll still never figure it out.

Newsflash: Both of our backups are better then your starters.

You should just concentrate on this year. But by this comment, you must have already thrown in the towel. :spank:

Ronbo
September 3rd, 2005, 08:20 AM
Keep dreaming. Maybe someday you guys will measure up to us. NOT! You'll always be the little brother that we womp to keep your little butts in line. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GrizFoo
September 3rd, 2005, 10:17 AM
First of all, how would msucat know who's QB's were better, when we haven't even seen ours in live game action, and I know you haven't seen them catbob. I must pull out my napoleon dynomite voice: "IDIOT".

Washington will start the game, he is the better QB at this point, but you never know how these guys will react in a game. They could choke, or they could find their game, and everything could just click for them.

PhantomCAT
September 3rd, 2005, 10:44 AM
How can things not click for them? Ft. Lewis High has 20 kids on scholarship. Coppack and Carpenter would both start for the lowly griz.

Washington and Berquist flat out cannot throw the ball. Lex cannot run 65 times a game. :deadhorse

catbob
September 3rd, 2005, 11:03 AM
First of all, how would msucat know who's QB's were better, when we haven't even seen ours in live game action, and I know you haven't seen them catbob. I must pull out my napoleon dynomite voice: "IDIOT".

Washington will start the game, he is the better QB at this point, but you never know how these guys will react in a game. They could choke, or they could find their game, and everything could just click for them.

Don't give me credit where it isn't due!! ;)

In all seriousness, I will be paying attention to the griz today to see how their QBs do. I don't know about you guys, but I'm sick of all this talk, I want to see my boys in action, as I'm sure you do.

Here's to a good, injury-free season griz! Just lose that one little important game would ya? :)

Tailbone
September 3rd, 2005, 11:15 AM
..... Coppack and Carpenter would both start for the lowly griz.

Would that be the same lowly Griz you (and the Boobcats) watched play for the NC.....from home? :D

X-Factor
September 3rd, 2005, 05:57 PM
I guess I don't really care much about this Grizz game, but the kittens vs Oklahoma State will be top of my list to listen to.