PDA

View Full Version : SoCon Week 5

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 29th, 2007, 08:47 PM
[EDIT] Furman hosts Coastal Carolina, not Western Carolina. Sorry about the mistake.

Choose the teams that will win..(don't pick two teams to win the same game, please)

Elon @ Western Carolina Western's offense looked pretty bad to me against GSU...penalties and turnovers. They don't have what it takes to take Elon. Elon wins by 21

Gardner-Webb @ Appalachian State - Appalachian State wins big here
App. State by 31

South Dakota State @ GSU
Hopefully Lamar Lewis will finally be back for GSU and will be ready to take some of the load off of Foster's back. GSU wins by 10 versus a team that is a glutton for punishment on their schedule.

Wofford @ The Citadel (my Socon game of the week) My upset pick of the week...if Wofford thinks they have the Socon locked then they'd better think again. They'd better bring their A-game to Charleston if they want to win. The Citadel shows the toughness that they have consistantly had all year and win by 3.

UTC @ Arkansas - 7 Socon FBS games down, two more to go...this is the next to the last FBS game in a conference where every team has one FBS game, except for Western who has two. Arkansas is one of the lower teams in the SEC this year, but I don't think UTC has the run defense to contain Darrin McFadden. Arkansas by 28.

Coastal Carolina @ Furman - Furman isn't a bad team but has suffered, having to play a good CAA team and two good Socon teams so far. At home Furman can win this one by 10.

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 29th, 2007, 08:59 PM
oops...week 6...my bad

xoopsx

BestofBreed and Furman94...you think ASU will lose to Gardner-Webb?