PDA

View Full Version : FCS Predictions

LehighFan11
September 28th, 2007, 11:27 AM
This guy cant be serious picking Umass to beat BC 24-21..can he? Matt Ryan is a top 10 if not top 5 FBS QB, there is no way he struggles against Umass. Umass may keep this close in the first half but BC will pull away by a few scores.
http://www.footballgameplan.com/fcs-division-i-aa-predictions

BlueHen86
September 28th, 2007, 12:10 PM
This guy cant be serious picking Umass to beat BC 24-21..can he? Matt Ryan is a top 10 if not top 5 FBS QB, there is no way he struggles against Umass. Umass may keep this close in the first half but BC will pull away by a few scores.
http://www.footballgameplan.com/fcs-division-i-aa-predictions
As much as I'd like to see it I don't see UMass winning tomorrow. BC looks really strong this year. Also the UMass game is sandwiched by two of the 'lesser' games on BC's schedule; Army last week, Bowling Green next week. There should be no let down or looking ahead for BC.

I'd love to see UMass pull it off, and it might be close for a while.
On the other hand; any given Saturday.

furpal87
September 28th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Did you look at some of the FBS predictions by these idiots!!! Auburn winning at Florida, Illinois 3 TD's over Penn State, Mich State over Wisc. at Wisconsin? These guys don't have a clue!! Or they are smoking some good stuff!!!xsmiley_wix xlolx

youwouldno
September 28th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Matt Ryan is overrated, but obviously it will be difficult for UMass to pull the upset.

birdsflyhigh
September 28th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Okay, that site is officially laughable. They just pulled the "if a team gets up on Illinois State, then the Redbirds lose confidence" idea straight out of their behinds. Where the heck do they come up with this stuff....throwing darts at a dartboard??? xeyebrowx

ASU88
September 28th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Probably not, but BC wouldn't want to go to sleep against UMass. Couple of turnovers or big plays and they could make a game of it.

furpal87
September 28th, 2007, 11:52 PM
If this game was last week, I think UMASS would have a better shot, but they got a week to get all the bad stuff out against a far weaker team.