PDA

View Full Version : Presbyterian/ NCCU

PCbluehose
September 24th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Battle of the newbies this week. What do you think the outcome of the game will look like?

PC- Has losses against all SoCon teams (counting Samford as one) and win versus Pikeville High School.

NCCU- their wins are against teams whose combined records are 0-15. Only one of those teams are FCS (NC A&T).

I think it depends what PC team shows up. If it is the one who turns the ball over all the time it could be a long day. if it is the one who showed up against Pikeville, it could be an enjoyable ride home from Durham.

My Prediction: PC 31 NCCU 13

Thoughts?

Does NCCU have a message board?

walliver
September 24th, 2007, 04:50 PM
PC probably should win this one.

I was tempted to make a joke about how you shouldn't hire a NCCU student for pre-game entertainment, but thought better of it.

RMH NCCU93
September 25th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Go to Onnidan Fan forum and you will found the Hard Core NCCU Fans

The game should be interesting

Our D has been our offense for most of the year.

The running game is getting better

Our QB has not made numbers he had in his freshman year throwing for almost 2000 yards and 20 plus TD

The key will be our O line.

I will be watching the game from the internet

NO!!!!!!!!!!! SHE SHE WAS NOT A STUDENT AT NCCU

RMH NCCU93
September 25th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Battle of the newbies this week. What do you think the outcome of the game will look like?

PC- Has losses against all SoCon teams (counting Samford as one) and win versus Pikeville High School.

NCCU- their wins are against teams whose combined records are 0-15. Only one of those teams are FCS (NC A&T).

I think it depends what PC team shows up. If it is the one who turns the ball over all the time it could be a long day. if it is the one who showed up against Pikeville, it could be an enjoyable ride home from Durham.

Thoughts?

31 POINTS on our D. do not put money on that.

asu 16
fsu 0
st aug 0
escu 10
ncat 22

about 9 points a game. yes those teams are 3-16 but have put up numbers on other teams they have played

nccu 20 psu 14

terrierbob
September 25th, 2007, 01:23 PM

Thoughts?

Pikeville what?

pcguy09
September 25th, 2007, 02:30 PM
PC has scored 20 against WC, 24 against Samford, 58 against pikeville college oh and 800yrds of offense, and 16 against furman.
our offense has played well, and our defense has not played that bad. turnovers and poor red one production are what are keeping us from being 3-1 right now.. western carolina, samford and furman all scored withthin a min. left in the game which makes the difference of the score larger than the actual game. I think PC will win 28-14 or 28-17, hopefully we'll cut down on the turnovers and play smart this weekend

terrierbob
September 25th, 2007, 03:00 PM
PC has scored 20 against WC, 24 against Samford, 58 against pikeville college oh and 800yrds of offense, and 16 against furman.
our offense has played well, and our defense has not played that bad. turnovers and poor red one production are what are keeping us from being 3-1 right now.. western carolina, samford and furman all scored withthin a min. left in the game which makes the difference of the score larger than the actual game. I think PC will win 28-14 or 28-17, hopefully we'll cut down on the turnovers and play smart this weekend

Well, I have been a Wofford fan since NAIA days and our rivalries with PC, Newberry, LR, Catawba, Emory and Henry, etc. I hope you soon win the Big South.

WoCoTerrier
September 25th, 2007, 03:02 PM

Hey now, we're WC, Western Carolina is WCU. xlolx
Although I can't wait to play you guys, my older brother is a PC alum. Hope you win against NCCU!

R.A.
September 25th, 2007, 04:55 PM

http://pub59.ezboard.com/bnccueagles

RMH NCCU93
September 25th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Will PSU travel deep to Durham this Saturday?

I predict a close game winner by 7 or less

of course I want NCCU to have the more

WileECoyote06
September 26th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Of course Presby scares me, because our offense has been anemic.

Our defense of course has been playing great. . . they are ball hawks, so don't underestimate them.

I'm going to go for my home team in a close one:

27 - 24.

PCbluehose
September 26th, 2007, 02:27 PM
PSU?

I am looking forward to the game. It should be a great time.

WileECoyote06
September 26th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Blue Hose fans, does Presbyterian have a marching band? If so, are they going to make the trip?

citdog
September 26th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Blue Hose fans, does Presbyterian have a marching band? If so, are they going to make the trip?

if presby has one and wofford doesn't that would be funny!

PCbluehose
September 27th, 2007, 09:38 AM
No we do not. We have a pep band. We are looking into the possibilities for the future though.

Bro. Askia Musa Afiba
September 30th, 2007, 01:10 PM
From News & Observer Published: Sep 30, 2007 12:30 AM Modified: Sep 30, 2007 02:10 AM
http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/ciaa/story/721043.html

Eagles' 20-point fourth not enough
http://web.nccu.edu/athletics

Jaymes Powell Jr., Staff Writer