PDA

View Full Version : FCS Recap: Old School Gridfest <---CSN

CSN-info
September 23rd, 2007, 03:59 AM
http://www.collegesportingnews.com/images/articles/87702_FCSRECAP.jpg

FCS Recap: Old School Gridfest
Charles Burton, CSN Columnist

Across the FCS this week, teams “kicked it old school” by winning with down your throat rushing, selfish and stingy ball control, and downright dominating defense. After the cloud of dust cleared, some squads were wondering when they last saw the ball while they were soothing the cleats marks on their bodies and wiping the snot-bubbles.

READ MORE... http://www.collegesportingnews.com/article.asp?articleid=87702

DetroitFlyer
September 23rd, 2007, 07:14 AM
Shame on you LFN. Not even a mention of Dayton's win at Fordham.... Robert Morris at Morehead State was good, but for a PL fan to not even mention Dayton's victory sure smells like PL homerism. I am very disappointed in you, something that has been rare for me to say indeed. Shame!!!!

kardplayer
September 23rd, 2007, 08:22 AM
Shame on you LFN. Not even a mention of Dayton's win at Fordham.... Robert Morris at Morehead State was good, but for a PL fan to not even mention Dayton's victory sure smells like PL homerism. I am very disappointed in you, something that has been rare for me to say indeed. Shame!!!!

Did he mention any PL team?

Dane96
September 23rd, 2007, 10:16 AM
I guess LFN is now part of the Old Guard...according to Dayton fan. ;)

gmoney55
September 23rd, 2007, 11:17 AM
I am actually a tad surprised Dayton/Fordham isn't in there just because it was an exciting game. Fordham rallies from 24-3 down to tie in the fourth and Dayton answers back for the win.

FCSFAN
September 23rd, 2007, 03:10 PM
xthumbsupx

blukeys
September 23rd, 2007, 03:58 PM
Shameful indeed!!! No mention at all of UNI's total dominance and undressing of PFL standard bearer Drake or of UNI's taking 3 knees on Drake's one yard line so as not to further embarass the hapless PFL Rep. xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx