Boogs
September 21st, 2007, 10:20 PM
Pain for the Bison.

The FCS title goes thru Richmond.

UNHWildCats
September 21st, 2007, 10:28 PM
Pain for the Bison.

Yes UNH has to make a stop there on its way to Chattanooga this season xwhistlex

Boogs
September 21st, 2007, 10:42 PM
Yes UNH has to make a stop there on its way to Chattanooga this season xwhistlex

Didn't realize your team is going to a Dolly Parton concert!

Yee ha!

ngineer
September 21st, 2007, 10:43 PM
Didn't realize your team is going to the annual Dolly Parton concert!

Yee ha!

Yes, their stacked this year...;) :D

redspider
September 22nd, 2007, 03:56 PM
All I have to say is so far Tim Hightower has to be in consideration for offensive player of the year in the CAA and First Team All American. Lets see if he can keep it up.

Bucknell: On only 24 carries 295 yards of offense! Breaking the spider record for rushing yards after last week when he tied the record for touchdowns I believe five of them.

Boogs
September 22nd, 2007, 09:09 PM
45-14.

Next victim.

2-0 against FCS competition.

Home opener is next week. Gonna be there in person come hell or high water.

Tickets go on sale for the FCS title game (aka Richmond football invitational tournament) this week. Am I a fan of the Spiders or what?!

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2007, 09:14 PM
Bucknell is a bad football team. This outcome was not suprising at all. My question is why did the Bison only attempt 12 passes? I know the forward pass is somewhat of a novelty for them but come on....

Boogs
September 22nd, 2007, 09:26 PM
I know this is off topic but, with the new CAA league name, are we getting a championship game (North vs. South) before the NCAA tourney begins?

I googled for that and did not see anything mentioned about that.

UNHWildCats
September 22nd, 2007, 09:39 PM
I know this is off topic but, with the new CAA league name, are we getting a championship game (North vs. South) before the NCAA tourney begins?

I googled for that and did not see anything mentioned about that.

There is no conference championship game. Playoffs week after regular season wraps.

Boogs
September 22nd, 2007, 09:43 PM
My preference would have been to have all twelve teams in the CAA have a TBA game as their last game of the regular season whereby the opponent would have been as follows: 1st North vs. 1st South, 2nd North vs. 2nd South, and so forth.

Under that format we can get a league champion without adding an extra game to the regular season schedule.

JMU2004
September 22nd, 2007, 11:43 PM
Pain for the Bison.

seriously???? Richmond has beaten 2 bad teams.....UNH comes to town next week, and it could be a rude awakening for the spiders.

ChickenMan
September 23rd, 2007, 12:05 AM
Richmond has to play at JMU and at Delaware.. xrolleyesx

th0m
September 23rd, 2007, 06:05 AM
I like the confidence. Now lets see if your team can back it up.