PDA

View Full Version : Where to watch Bison in AZ ??

bisonbill
September 21st, 2007, 04:40 PM
Does anyone know of a Bison friendly pub in the Phoenix area? I will be in AZ for 2 weeks and am looking for a public place to watch Central Michigan and Western Illinois.

Help, I need my fix !! I'd love to be around other fans when we beat CMU ! xthumbsupx

Thankfully, I was able to schedule my trip to be back in Fargo for the Davis game.

Go Bison !!

Mountain Panther
September 21st, 2007, 04:42 PM
AZGrizFan's living room, while he serves you beer and helps cheer on the Bison. ;)

Cap'n Cat
September 21st, 2007, 04:45 PM
Does anyone know of a Bison friendly pub in the Phoenix area? I will be in AZ for 2 weeks and am looking for a public place to watch Central Michigan and Western Illinois.

Help, I need my fix !! I'd love to be around other fans when we beat CMU ! xthumbsupx

Thankfully, I was able to schedule my trip to be back in Fargo for the Davis game.

Go Bison !!

Probably too late now, but, I woulda checked with NDSU Alumni Ass'n. Surely, there is a Phoenix or AZ area Alumni Chapter there. UNI has one in P'nix.

bisonbill
September 21st, 2007, 04:48 PM
I will be in the southern valley.. Chandler area.. is the game on the tube down there or just the all access feed ?

bisonbill
September 21st, 2007, 04:51 PM
Probably too late now, but, I woulda checked with NDSU Alumni Ass'n. Surely, there is a Phoenix or AZ area Alumni Chapter there. UNI has one in P'nix.

Well, if it's too late for CMU game.. Maybe the Western Illinois Game ???

BisonBacker
September 21st, 2007, 04:54 PM
If you have access to a computer go online to gobison.com and pay the 8.00 and you can watch it online. If you don't have a computer with internet access I guess your going to have to find the Alumni association's location down there. They do have one but I don't have any more info then that sorry.

citdog
September 21st, 2007, 04:57 PM
bison in arizona? think you're ***** out of luck buddy! too hot for all that fur!

xsmiley_wix