PDA

View Full Version : Coastal Carolina To Play Penn State in '08

rmutv
September 21st, 2007, 11:45 AM
I apologize if this is old news, but I just stumbled across it on another message board.

Apparently Youngstown State had to drop their meeting with Penn State in 2008 and Coastal Carolina is playing them instead.

downbythebeach
September 21st, 2007, 01:36 PM
Yeah I think this was on here before

That's kinda a random game

Go...gate
September 21st, 2007, 02:32 PM
They needed a warm-up before the following week's tilt vs. Colgate. :D

BDK@YSU
September 21st, 2007, 04:37 PM
We are playing Ohio State next year to open the season again. I thought we had an agreement to play Penn State in the upcoming years though?

th0m
September 21st, 2007, 04:38 PM
I'm assuming this'll be CCU's first FBS game?

Tealblood
September 21st, 2007, 04:57 PM
yes

citdog
September 21st, 2007, 04:59 PM
yes, we are gonna get our @ss handed to us, and the testicle satchel trimmed from our mascots chin

fixed it

Tod
September 21st, 2007, 05:09 PM
They needed a warm-up before the following week's tilt vs. Colgate. :D

Penn State is playing two FCS opponents in one year? I wonder what PSU fans will think of that.

UNHWildCats
September 21st, 2007, 05:20 PM
Penn State is playing two FCS opponents in one year? I wonder what PSU fans will think of that.

He meant Coastal needed the warmup for Colgate not Penn State

Tod
September 21st, 2007, 05:36 PM
He meant Coastal needed the warmup for Colgate not Penn State

Ahhhhh...thanks. My bad. Still recuperating, here. :D

rokamortis
September 21st, 2007, 07:12 PM
fixed it

This coming from a fan of a school that gives their AD a bonus for scheduling multple FBS whoopings each year.

downbythebeach
September 21st, 2007, 07:20 PM

Penn State play two FCS?

Yeah right......they only play the big boys like Temple and Florida International....................xoopsx

blukeys
September 21st, 2007, 11:51 PM
Penn State play two FCS?

Yeah right......they only play the big boys like Temple and Florida International....................xoopsx

The PSU Kool Aid drinkers will tell you they are "pressured" by the legislature to schedule Temple. Of course no one seems to pressure them to schedule Pitt. (who is not on the schedule!!xeekx xeekx xeekx )