PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who couldn't be there (NDSU v SHSU)

NDB
September 21st, 2007, 10:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8uQM6rkpH0

ncbears
September 21st, 2007, 11:40 AM
How many times are we going to see a SHSU and NDSU youtube video? Good game but it's time to move on.

NDB
September 21st, 2007, 12:08 PM
bitter?

i thought it was enjoyable and that other fcs fans might as well.

Go Bison
September 21st, 2007, 12:39 PM
How many times are we going to see a SHSU and NDSU youtube video? Good game but it's time to move on.

This video is different than the past videos. More of a highlight video than just the last play. I know I love watching it!

putter
September 21st, 2007, 12:59 PM
Alright NDB,

Nice video but I liked the gameday video better.

P.S.--> Way to steal and turn around a great line from a great movie:p

NDB
September 21st, 2007, 01:03 PM
I try. ;)

Mountain Panther
September 21st, 2007, 01:18 PM
Your turf looks older than ours. xrolleyesx

patssle
September 21st, 2007, 02:58 PM
Their turf blows. I know because I was on the sidelines and I wasn't even playing.

Nice arena, bad bad turf.

blackfordpu
September 21st, 2007, 03:47 PM
Their turf blows. I know because I was on the sidelines and I wasn't even playing.

Nice arena, bad bad turf.

Pat, I like your video better, minus the final shot.

JohnStOnge
September 21st, 2007, 04:30 PM
Pat, I like your video better, minus the final shot.

Pat's would've been a lot better video if they'd have closed the deal! Then he could've ended it with a shot of the scoreboard.

But NBD's video did have a nice expression of respect for Sam Houston at the end.

BisonBacker
September 21st, 2007, 04:40 PM
There's talk about replacing the turf but it's not that old. I know it's being addressed but I don't expect to see any change for a few more years. I'd like to see them upgrade too. I also like all the videos of the game. I just think the UNC poster would like to see some video of his players only not from the 6 o clock news :D