PDA

View Full Version : App State Michigan win "Sports South" channel

UNH SUPERFAN
September 21st, 2007, 08:01 AM
Earlier this week there was a feature on the "Sports South" channel about App State's win over Michigan. It had footage and audio from the sideline, coaches box, and locker room both during and after the game, as well as game clips with the ASU radio broadcast. I thought it was a great show, very inspiring! Anyone else catch it?

AppState09
September 21st, 2007, 08:16 AM
I think u are talking about "Under the Lights." Fox Sports video taped footage of our summer workouts and first few weeks of practice leading up to the Michigan game. There was great footage taken from locker rooms during practice, us students waiting in line for tickets to Michigan, and all the scenes u wanted to see at Michigan. I wish they would start selling copies of it, it is a great video for any Appalachian fan.

proasu89
September 21st, 2007, 08:26 AM
I think u are talking about "Under the Lights." Fox Sports video taped footage of our summer workouts and first few weeks of practice leading up to the Michigan game. There was great footage taken from locker rooms during practice, us students waiting in line for tickets to Michigan, and all the scenes u wanted to see at Michigan. I wish they would start selling copies of it, it is a great video for any Appalachian fan.

Seven hours of footage edited to fit in the one hour slot. Would love to see all they shot.

ASU88
September 21st, 2007, 08:30 AM
Yeah, the great thing is they were doing that show BEFORE the big win. It was supposed to be cut down to a 30 min. show. Of course, after the victory in Ann Arbor they made it an hour long and included the dramatic game footage.

Would have been a nice showcase before. It's a must have, now.

Sitting on my DVR until I buy a DVD. :)

citdog
September 21st, 2007, 08:34 AM
if they "won" sportsouth what are they planning on doing with it? bev. hillbillies reruns?