PDA

View Full Version : Pete's Weekly for Week-3 is Out

Pete's Weekly
September 20th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Sorry, I did not post this earlier, but the polls and site features are up for this week. Don't forget to pick your winners and losers for this Saturday.

http://www.petespoll.com

TexasTerror
September 20th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Glad to see Pete addressed the SHSU issue...xlolx

Maybe next week...he'll address the fact that the poll only has one voter who has an anti-SHSU bias...xreadx

blukeys
September 20th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Sorry, I did not post this earlier, but the polls and site features are up for this week. Don't forget to pick your winners and losers for this Saturday.

http://www.petespoll.com

And How many voters are in the Pete's Poll????

The AGS Poll has over 100. This makes is a real poll and not one man's opinion.

blur2005
September 20th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Any poll with Hampton and Lafayette in the top eight is not worth looking at. Why don't you create a formula that is at least a little more accurate? For that matter, why don't you give up your poll and just vote in the AGS one. At least you'd be actually contributing something if you did that.

th0m
September 20th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Lafayette? HAMPTON?????????????

Towson (wow, you finally ditched the 'state'?) DSU...

UAalum72
September 21st, 2007, 07:14 AM
My pick for loser of the week - Pete.

Excludes leagues that he says have no chance at the playoffs, while including leagues who have specifically stated they REFUSE to be in the playoffs.

andy7171
September 21st, 2007, 07:20 AM
Towson loses badly to UMass, Pete's Result? Keep 'em at #14!

He did drop the State, so he must read this thread.

TexasTerror
September 21st, 2007, 07:20 AM
My pick for loser of the week - Pete.

Excludes leagues that he says have no chance at the playoffs, while including leagues who have specifically stated they REFUSE to be in the playoffs.

He's going to be in a real rut when and if the NCAA decides to change the format for the playoffs by adding the other conferences...not sure he can handle all those schools...

Pete's Weekly
September 21st, 2007, 09:34 AM
Towson loses badly to UMass, Pete's Result? Keep 'em at #14!

He did drop the State, so he must read this thread.

Of course I read the threads. The reason I put it in there is to help find any mistakes. The ticker I receive shows the UMass vs. Towson State score as 19-16 Minutemen. I will add Yahoo's RSS feed to the blame list as well as myself. I will make the adjustments tonight or Sunday ...thanks.

As to the negative comments, I really do not care ...say anything you like. To any other readers, this just goes to show that if you question anything on the list ...let us know. This poll is for you.

As to Towson vs Towson St. ... LOL If that is all you have to complain about, the list (and your lives) must be pretty sweet. I am well aware of the name change ...in fact you may notice I use TU ...not TSU. xpeacex

Thanks once again and again feel free to mention anything that does not look right. It may not be.

andy7171
September 21st, 2007, 09:38 AM
I feel honored that you choose to respond to me and my milk toast complaints and questions instead of the others.

Pete's Weekly
September 21st, 2007, 10:53 AM
I feel honored that you choose to respond to me and my milk toast complaints and questions instead of the others.

No you are the only one that found an actual mistake. The Pirates and Leopards are where they belong through last saturday. So I used yours.

The interesting thing will be to see how far UMass jumps, less than 1 point separates the top-4 clubs. They could take the #1 spot from ASU. That would be exciting.

Purple Knight
September 22nd, 2007, 01:09 AM
Hampton, Lafayette and Delaware State position in the polls (being in the polls) is a mystery.