PDA

View Full Version : Did Charleston Southern and the College of Charleston merge...

jwfgeol
September 20th, 2007, 01:01 PM
...and I just not hear about it. First, on ESPN, Joe Schaad talks about Hawaii playing the College of Charleston, then, on the NFL Network, the FBS top 25 schedule is scrolling across the bottom of the screen and the blip about the game says, "CofC: first ever game against Hawaii".

OL FU
September 20th, 2007, 01:03 PM
...and I just not hear about it. First, on ESPN, Joe Schaad talks about Hawaii playing the College of Charleston, then, on the NFL Network, the FBS top 25 schedule is scrolling across the bottom of the screen and the blip about the game says, "CofC: first ever game against Hawaii".

I have heard of companies merging to add a new line of business but this is the first time colleges have merged to add a new athletic departmentxthumbsupx xsmiley_wix

CSUBUCDAD
September 20th, 2007, 01:06 PM
You know how it goes, no research, only see half what you read and understand even less. Just shows how utterly unfamiliar these outfits are with the FCS.

CharlestonAppFan
September 20th, 2007, 03:44 PM

Do these guys ever get anything correct?xeyebrowx xrolleyesx xnonono2x xnonox