PDA

View Full Version : McNeese Football Game Replays

McNeese72
September 18th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Decent quality McNeese football replays can be seen from links at the following website:

Tarver Media Productions (http://www.tarvermedia.com/)

Doc

P.S. The opening video that plays automatically when you get to the website is the "Welcome to the Show" introduction that they play on the scoreboard right before the Cowboys take the field.

FCSFAN
September 18th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Decent quality McNeese football replays can be seen from links at the following website:

Tarver Media Productions (http://www.tarvermedia.com/)

Doc

P.S. The opening video that plays automatically when you get to the website is the "Welcome to the Show" introduction that they play on the scoreboard right before the Cowboys take the field.Great, watching now. The one on Southland TV this past Saturday was the scoreboard feed from ULL, with all the ads and such. This is the real deal with the McNeese State radio play by play!

Thanks. xbowx

FCSFAN
September 18th, 2007, 09:43 PM
McNeese State scored first

FCSFAN
September 18th, 2007, 10:15 PM
almost 11 mins left in the second quarter and the game is out of reach for the cagins xlolx

Allen Nelson finds the endzone after racing 87 yards with a fumble recovery, the Cowboys never trailed after this

FCSFAN
September 18th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Jeepers, two minutes later Kris Bush runs it in from 4 yards out and increases the Cowboys' lead

McNeese72
September 18th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Jeepers, two minutes later Kris Bush runs it in from 4 yards out, loses his helmet, and increases the Cowboys' lead

I'm going to have to go back and look at that. I thought it was FB Terez Jackson (No. 26)'s helmet.

The drive for the TD right before the half after they blocked the punt to tie it at 17 was very BIG!!

Doc

PantherRob82
September 18th, 2007, 10:53 PM
The intro video was less exciting than I expected. The first half seemed really cheesy. A lot of UNI stuff has been that way in the past too. So no offense.

FCSFAN
September 18th, 2007, 10:55 PM
I'm going to have to go back and look at that. I thought it was FB Terez Jackson (No. 26)'s helmet.

The drive for the TD right before the half after they blocked the punt to tie it at 17 was very BIG!!

DocYeah xoopsx that was Jackson's helmet off!

FCSFAN
September 18th, 2007, 10:57 PM

DocMcNeese closed the half with this TD catch and run by Carlese Franklin!

FCSFAN
September 18th, 2007, 11:03 PM
well we know what happened in the second half, McNeese shut them out

FCSFAN
September 18th, 2007, 11:06 PM
Kris Bush scored again in the 3rd

FCSFAN
September 18th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Jamie Leonard finished the demolition of ULL with a 12 yard TD run in the 4th

FCSFAN
September 18th, 2007, 11:29 PM
This Bryan Smith guy was a beast for McNeese shown here cllimbing off the ULL QB after his second sack