PDA

View Full Version : WE ARE NEW HAMPSHIRE

NHWildcatfan
September 17th, 2007, 11:01 AM
http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v123/49/81/11004013/n11004013_32891598_3427.jpg

89Hen
September 17th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Somebody's excited. xeyebrowx

citdog
September 17th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Somebody's excited. xeyebrowx

maybe he and UNHWcats will hit it off. i wonder if this one is asian?

UNHWildCats
September 17th, 2007, 11:43 AM
lol

Retro
September 17th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Congrats to UNH, but i don't think it is appropriate to MOCK marshall and their slogan as it relates the movie.. They suffered the worst tragedy in american sports history and were able to rebuild their football team into a I-AA power at one time... In a time that far less money was available to university football teams.

th0m
September 17th, 2007, 03:06 PM
I agree with Retro. Besides, that stadium looks horrible.

CoastalFan2005
September 17th, 2007, 03:10 PM
Also agreed with the posts above...considering the meaning behind "We Are Marshall," I don't feel it's appropriate to mock that. Poor taste, IMHO. xnonox

WUTNDITWAA
September 17th, 2007, 03:11 PM
I agree with Th0m. That stadium does look horrible.

yorkcountyUNHfan
September 17th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Ya, but we're kicking off. That means we just scored!xthumbsupx

We really, really, really need a new stadium.:o

Lehigh Football Nation
September 17th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Also agreed with the posts above...considering the meaning behind "We Are Marshall," I don't feel it's appropriate to mock that. Poor taste, IMHO. xnonox

I feel it's quite appropriate to mock any movie with Matthew McConaughey in it. And I think it's pretty clear in the graphic that it's intended to be a "move screenplay type of thing" and doesn't really mock the tragedy or anything.

What's next? I can't make fun of pretty-boy DiCaprio belting out "I'M KING OF THE WOOOOOORLD" since it mocks the survivors of the Titanic?

89Hen
September 17th, 2007, 03:38 PM
I feel it's quite appropriate to mock any movie with Matthew McConaughey in it. And I think it's pretty clear in the graphic that it's intended to be a "move screenplay type of thing" and doesn't really mock the tragedy or anything.
xnodx xthumbsupx xnodx

Retro
September 17th, 2007, 05:53 PM

What's next? I can't make fun of pretty-boy DiCaprio belting out "I'M KING OF THE WOOOOOORLD" since it mocks the survivors of the Titanic?

You must have never seen "Dazed and Confused"xlolx

You can mock dicaprio all you want.. He played a fictional character within the setting of a true story.. "We are Marshall" is based fully on a true and tragic story.. Different animal..