PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to SDSU

nmatsen
September 16th, 2007, 08:53 AM
I made the trip from Des Moines Iowa up to Brookings South Dakota last night for the UNI vs SDSU game. The drive was so terrible I do regret going however that does not negate what I am about to say. South Dakota State is ready for power conference I-AA football(sorry it always will be.) I guess I wasn't questioning their abilities on the field nor was I that concerned about seeing the stadium, facilities or so on. But now that I have seen it in person I would like to congratulate SDSU on having a very nice stadium with a very, very excited fan base. Of all the schools in the gateway SDSU straight up flattens IN State, Western Illinois, Il State and SMS in atmosphere, stadium, fans, etc... Way to go, welcome, and good luck jacks. xthumbsupx

AZGrizFan
September 16th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Oh, rub it in, why don't you. xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx

nmatsen
September 16th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Oh, rub it in, why don't you. xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx

Huh? Not picking up what you are putting down AZGrizFan? What do you mean?

Hammerhead
September 16th, 2007, 04:42 PM
I think he's mad because the Big Sky didn't add two quality schools (SDSU and NDSU) when they had the chance.

nmatsen
September 16th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Very good point. I see now. We needed you guys more though with losing WKU and all. I have a I-AA team in Indiana that would fit right in with the big sky schools. I will give you a hint. Their initials are ISU and their mascot is a tree.

grizband
September 16th, 2007, 05:01 PM
I think he's mad because the Big Sky didn't add two quality schools (SDSU and NDSU) when they had the chance.
A lot of us feel that way. xsmhx Good luck in the Gateway, SDSU.

alleycat
September 16th, 2007, 05:10 PM
I guess I wasn't questioning their abilities on the field nor was I that concerned about seeing the stadium, facilities or so on. But now that I have seen it in person I would like to congratulate SDSU on having a very nice stadium with a very, very excited fan base. Of all the schools in the gateway SDSU straight up flattens IN State, Western Illinois, Il State and SMS in atmosphere, stadium, fans, etc... Way to go, welcome, and good luck jacks. xthumbsupx

I would agree. Great to see them join the Gateway. Fans were very cool and are excited above moving the Gateway. SDSU is a very physical team and the "W's" will come for them.