PDA

View Full Version : FCS Maps 2007

HensRock
September 14th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Have a look.
(This should be of special interest to all of you Westerners complaining about the so-called East Coast Bias :D )

http://www.gohens.net/images/MapFCS2007.jpg

HensRock
September 14th, 2007, 02:27 PM
The corridor from Washington, DC to Boston MA contains over 30 FCS Institutions. Here's a more detailed view:

http://www.gohens.net/images/MapFCS2007NE.jpg

HensRock
September 14th, 2007, 02:29 PM
And in case some of you not from this area of the country are wondering who the heck some of these schools are...

http://www.gohens.net/images/MapFCS2007NENames.jpg

kalm
September 14th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Ahhh, somebody discovered what a map is. That's great. Now, what's your point?xrolleyesx

grizband
September 14th, 2007, 02:46 PM
It should also explain why some of the western teams have trouble consistantly scheduling other FCS teams for the OOC schedule.

HensRock
September 14th, 2007, 02:51 PM
It should also explain why some of the western teams have trouble consistantly scheduling other FCS teams for the OOC schedule.

Very True.
I certainly don't envy you guys from a scheduling and travel standpoint.

citdog
September 14th, 2007, 02:54 PM
even on a map the Confederacy is a beautiful place!

Purple Pride
September 14th, 2007, 03:47 PM
even on a map the Confederacy is a beautiful place!AMEN BROTHER!!!!!

FCS Go!
September 14th, 2007, 08:23 PM
even on a map the Confederacy is a beautiful place!

I'd agree if you'd said The South. Kinda like saying the Third Reich is a beautiful place, but you'd probably agree with that huh?

Give up boy. The Civil War is over. Most Southerners have moved on.xnonono2x

ngineer
September 14th, 2007, 11:08 PM
I'd agree if you'd said The South. Kinda like saying the Third Reich is a beautiful place, but you'd probably agree with that huh?

Give up boy. The Civil War is over. Most Southerners have moved on.xnonono2x

I can see you're a fairly new around here...Citdog has moved on and is what he is. You should have been around here a couple years ago! xnodx Despite his rebel rantings, a lot of us have become quite fond of him and enjoy his skewed observations. xrotatehx Doesn't every family have a crazy aunt in the attic?;)

appfan2008
October 14th, 2007, 06:00 PM
the piedmont of north and south carolina sure is littered with teams as well

JayJ79
October 14th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Ahhh, somebody discovered what a map is. That's great. Now, what's your point?xrolleyesx

Perhaps this map such as here could help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so that we will be able to build up our future for our children

USDFAN_55
October 14th, 2007, 08:42 PM

Hey, we've been saying that for some time now.... those East coast guys just don't understand though. At San Diego our closest FCS opponent in Cal Poly, which is almost 300 miles away. In the East you can get to at least 10 different FCS schools within that distance.

USDFAN_55
October 14th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Have a look.
(This should be of special interest to all of you Westerners complaining about the so-called East Coast Bias :D )

http://www.gohens.net/images/MapFCS2007.jpg

No, App State fans.... that is not a map of Iraq.xeekx xlolx xthumbsupx

Peems
October 14th, 2007, 08:45 PM
This map just proves their is east coast bias.

WUTNDITWAA
October 14th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Perhaps this map such as here could help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so that we will be able to build up our future for our children

It took 12 posts for that to pop up. I figure the over/under would've been 10, and I would've taken the under. Oh well. xrolleyesx

brownbear
October 14th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Hey, we've been saying that for some time now.... those East coast guys just don't understand though. At San Diego our closest FCS opponent in Cal Poly, which is almost 300 miles away. In the East you can get to at least 10 different FCS schools within that distance.

Just 10?

From Brown, within 300 miles you can play 31 FCS schools. Delaware, Delaware State, Maine, Cornell, and Bucknell are all within 300 miles as well as all of the other schools in New York, New Jersey, and New England.

We can actually get 10 other FCS schools within a range of only 120 miles.