PDA

View Full Version : Pough Suspends Four -- Two Starters

TexasTerror
September 13th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Four players suspended ahead of the contest against South Carolina for the Bulldogs of SCST...

4 South Carolina St. players suspended
Posted: September 13, 2007

ORANGEBURG, S.C. (AP) -- Four South Carolina State players have been suspended for Saturday's game against South Carolina, coach Buddy Pough said Thursday.

Defensive lineman Patrick Brooks, kicker Stephen Grantham and wide receivers Terrance Smith and Phillip Morris will sit out a game for an unspecified violation of team rules, Pough said in a news release.

Grantham and Smith are both starters, while Morris and Brooks are top reserves for the Football Championship Subdivision Bulldogs, who are taking on South Carolina for the first time ever.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=272685

bosshogg
September 14th, 2007, 12:34 PM
they missed study hall...big no-no in Pough's program

Khan4Cats
September 14th, 2007, 12:45 PM
They really have a player named Phillip Morris? Wow, hope nobody tries to sue him.

bodoyle
September 14th, 2007, 01:08 PM
xthumbsupx to Pough for standing firm and not waiting til they play Little Sisters of the Poor.

TexasTerror
September 14th, 2007, 01:25 PM
they missed study hall...big no-no in Pough's program

Academics first...I can not agree more with Pough's decision. These players are going to miss playing in big time environment, so I bet they understand what they did was no bueno. xnodx

Seahawks Fan
September 14th, 2007, 01:28 PM
They really have a player named Phillip Morris? Wow, hope nobody tries to sue him.

Phillip Morris boasted he was gonna smoke them.

rcny46
September 14th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Phillip Morris boasted he was gonna smoke them.

I have to admit that the above made me laugh.Very clever! xlolx

OL FU
September 14th, 2007, 02:08 PM
I hate it. But you have to do what you have to do.

I like Poughxthumbsupx

citdog
September 14th, 2007, 02:15 PM
I like Poughxthumbsupx

me too, his son is a El Cid Man! we offered him our job but he wanted to stay at State.

MR. CHICKEN
September 14th, 2007, 03:32 PM
LIKE.....MISSIN' DESE LADS.......MAKES UH DIFF........xsmhx....BRAWK!

Go...gate
September 14th, 2007, 03:36 PM
After ASU's win, you just never know. The ol' ballcoach may serve up a stinker.....