PDA

View Full Version : UNH Backup QB Arrested for Murder

wildcat_fan
September 13th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Did anyone hear about this? Backup QB, Henri Hendrickson was arrested over the weekend for the murder of a surfer in San Diego. Apparently, Hendrickson and 4 other "gang members" beat up the surfer after a dispute at a bar and the guy died. UNH football immediately suspended Hendrickson and now he doesn't even appear on the roster.

UNHWildCats
September 13th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Did anyone hear about this? Backup QB, Henri Hendrickson was arrested over the weekend for the murder of a surfer in San Diego. Apparently, Hendrickson and 4 other "gang members" beat up the surfer after a dispute at a bar and the guy died. UNH football immediately suspended Hendrickson and now he doesn't even appear on the roster.

Ya it was discussed last week when UNH announced he was suspended from the team.

I do caution you though, from everything I have read the police aren't saying he was directly involved with the death, but that he was there and held the victims girlfriend back from helping the guy.

danefan
September 13th, 2007, 10:37 AM
he was there and held the victims girlfriend back from helping the guy.

How is that not directly involved in the death?

UNHWildCats
September 13th, 2007, 10:39 AM
How is that not directly involved in the death?

What i mean is he didnt physically kill the guy.

citdog
September 13th, 2007, 10:40 AM
What i mean is he didnt physically kill the guy.

neither did Charlie Manson

UNHWildCats
September 13th, 2007, 10:42 AM
neither did Charlie Manson

So Hank Hendricks is on the same level as Charlie Manson?

Go back under your rock and continue planning your grand ol south's return to glory.

citdog
September 13th, 2007, 10:45 AM

Go back under your rock and continue planning your grand ol south's return to glory.

did i say that? was merely pointing out that one does not have to physically kill someone to be guilty of murder. it is you unh who spend a great deal of your time "under rocks", two of them in a satchel

yorkcountyUNHfan
September 13th, 2007, 11:01 AM
In the local paper today.
No more info on what happened, but sheds some light on what the team is going through.

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070913/FOSTERS02/709130093/-1/NEWS11

appfan2008
September 13th, 2007, 12:09 PM
thats too bad... sad story... lets hope he is innocent

Casey_Orourke
September 13th, 2007, 01:05 PM

In the eyes of the law accessory to murder is as bad as murder itself......However he is still innocent until convicted.

wildcat_fan
September 13th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Not to mention the possibility of felony murder charges. If he was in on any of the beating, the battery would constitute a felony for which he can then get tagged for the murder. Reaching way back to the criminal law class I took in law school for this one, so don't quote me on all this.

citdog
September 13th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Not to mention the possibility of felony murder charges. If he was in on any of the beating, the battery would constitute a felony for which he can then get tagged for the murder. Reaching way back to the criminal law class I took in law school for this one, so don't quote me on all this.

did it anyway!

Ram Ball
September 15th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Wow. This is the first I've heard of this. Unbelievable..