PDA

View Full Version : CatfishCCU will be pullin chains Saturday...

MarkCCU
September 12th, 2007, 07:07 AM
at CSU! Watch out BUCS!!!!!!!!!!xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xrotatehx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xsmiley_wix

citdog
September 12th, 2007, 07:35 AM
at CSU! Watch out BUCS!!!!!!!!!!xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xrotatehx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xsmiley_wix

glad you are FINALLY putting that degree from CCU to SOME use!xthumbsupx xrotatehx :D

MarkCCU
September 12th, 2007, 09:22 AM
glad you are FINALLY putting that degree from CCU to SOME use!xthumbsupx xrotatehx :D

haha thanks.

Citdog, you better be nice to me. Remember, I work with the Marine Corps. Remember my name April 14, 2011 when the revolution begins!!!!!!!!

bandl
September 12th, 2007, 09:23 AM
How many players on the CSU roster? That's alot of chains to be pulling. Be sure to use both hands so you don't wear yourself out. :)

citdog
September 12th, 2007, 09:23 AM
haha thanks.

Citdog, you better be nice to me. Remember, I work with the Marine Corps. Remember my name April 14, 2011 when the revolution begins!!!!!!!!

it is my name that will be on the lips of Southerners around this planet!

MarkCCU
September 12th, 2007, 09:29 AM
How many players on the CSU roster? That's alot of chains to be pulling. Be sure to use both hands so you don't wear yourself out. :)

Oh I get it. A gay jokexrolleyesx

:p

MarkCCU
September 12th, 2007, 09:29 AM
it is my name that will be on the lips of Southerners around this planet!

Remember MY name when you need to equipment.xrolleyesx xcoolx

citdog
September 12th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Remember MY name when you need to equipment.xrolleyesx xcoolx

i will do so!

MarkCCU
September 12th, 2007, 10:01 AM
I didn't infilitrate the marine corps for nothing!

hahaha

Mountain Panther
September 12th, 2007, 10:48 AM

Sneak in a camera and videotape the opposing team's defensive play calling....maybe you can make some extra cash.

bobbythekidd
September 12th, 2007, 12:44 PM
With you in C-town, is Krista still meeting me in Conway this weekend?xsmiley_wix

MarkCCU
September 12th, 2007, 12:46 PM
With you in C-town, is Krista still meeting me in Conway this weekend?xsmiley_wix

Dude, you were supposed to tell me if you were going to Conway.

If you stop in Chucktown, let me know.

bobbythekidd
September 12th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Not to worry, I will be watching this one on TV.