PDA

View Full Version : Does your school have streaming audio/video?

MSUBear42
September 11th, 2007, 09:17 PM
I'm trying to figure out how many other schools are still lacking live streaming audio and video from their school's website.

Golden Eagle
September 11th, 2007, 10:27 PM
The school itself doesn't, but the OVC has it for all games.

rokamortis
September 12th, 2007, 05:31 AM
Coastal has audio for all games - has since inception. Video is newly available this year through the Big South Edge.

TexasTerror
September 12th, 2007, 07:18 AM
The school does not -- it links to our radio partner, KSAM. The school has recently signed with XOS and we should have both streaming audio and video here in the short term...

bosshogg
September 12th, 2007, 07:18 AM
SC State has audio for all games

Seahawks Fan
September 12th, 2007, 07:22 AM
Wagner has audio for all the games.

Hammersmith
September 12th, 2007, 07:23 AM
NDSU has audio/video for all home events through XOS and audio, at least, for all away games. Not sure how home basketball will work since The Summit has their own agreement with XOS.

DetroitFlyer
September 12th, 2007, 07:26 AM
Dayton has had audio for a number of years. This past Saturday, the first ever video webcast of the Urbana / UD took place. It was great!! Dayton is video webcasting all home games this year for free!

th0m
September 12th, 2007, 07:44 AM
JMU has started streaming video this year, at a cost of $8 per month I think. This is for football and a bunch of other sports as well such as fieldhockey, soccer etc. Only the home games though. Audio covers pretty much all sports home and away I believe.

Ram Ball
September 15th, 2007, 03:53 PM
I think it is being investigated at Rhody, but we are also bound by the A-10 contract with CSTV.... if that is even relevant.

Peems
September 15th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Audio link is available at montanagrizzlies.com. Video is for all big sky games at www.bigskytv.com (or .org i forget)

Husky Alum
September 16th, 2007, 01:05 PM
I think it is being investigated at Rhody, but we are also bound by the A-10 contract with CSTV.... if that is even relevant.

Why would it be relevant when the A-10 has nothing to do with football any more (thank god)??

NU streams all of its home games (yeah, all sports) on www.gonu.tv (or something like that). It's $4.95 per game.

Last season most home hoops and hockey games were streamed and the quality was pretty good. The graphics are actually excellent.

I was on a work assignment in Beijing and was able to watch NU hoop games over breakfast.

slostang
September 16th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Cal Poly has audio for all games and video streaming for all home games available through CSTV.com.

Seawolf97
September 16th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Stonybrook has it !

TheValleyRaider
September 16th, 2007, 02:27 PM
Colgate has both.

Audio is streamed through TeamLine, WKXZ 93.9/94 out of Utica, NY, and is free

Video is only for home games, through the Colgate All-Access package. $10 for a month, $80 for a year. Usually through the local TimeWarner 26 Sports Channel.

walliver
September 16th, 2007, 02:34 PM
The question is a little confusing.

Wofford, like many schools does not directly provide streaming audio, but it is available from the radio station which broadcasts the games, and is linked from the school's web site.

skinny_uncle
September 16th, 2007, 02:34 PM
SIU has both.
Audio is free @ magic 95.1 (http://www.magic951.com/home.php)
Video is subscription only @ DawgWatch.TV (http://www.stretchinternet.com/siuvideo.html)

ncguitarplyr
September 16th, 2007, 02:46 PM
app state has one you can pay for....its a gigantic ripoff and unwatchable...ive seen slideshows that looked more real time

Old Cage
September 16th, 2007, 03:45 PM
UMass has had both for a few years. This year is the first that you have to pay for the video. Folks who have done that are not happy with the quality.

chrisattsu
September 16th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Yes,

Tarleton (d2) has streaming video and audio commentary through their website, as well as the radio stations who carry the game.