PDA

View Full Version : National Player of the Week Honors Announced

CSN-info
September 10th, 2007, 02:52 PM
National Player of the Week Honors Announced
College Sporting News

Southern Illinois University senior quarterback Nick Hill, North Dakota State University junior runningback Tyler Roehl, James Madison University senior linebacker Justin Barnes and the tandem of Prairie View A&M University junior safety Vallice Ford and junior cornerback Riante Jones are the recipients of College Sporting News national Football Championship Subdivision honors for the week ending September 10, 2007.

READ MORE... http://www.collegesportingnews.com/article.asp?articleid=87356

DetroitFlyer
September 10th, 2007, 03:42 PM
http://www.pioneer-football.org/article.asp?articleid=87283

From the PFL website:

PLAYERS OF THE WEEK
OFFENSE
Josh Johnson, San Diego
Senior, Quarterback, Oakland, Calif.
Johnson picks up his 10th career weekly honor after leading San Diego to a 38-17 victory against Marist, Saturday. He completed 24-of-28 passes for 403 yards and four touchdowns to improve to 23-2 all-time as a starter. Johnson’s 403 yards were the most thrown by an FCS quarterback, Saturday, and the second-most in the season’s first two weeks. He threw touchdowns of 39, 80, 9 and 20 yards to three different receivers.

Are you kidding me? Josh Johnson of USD blew away the competition in every way possible.... And he did it against FCS competition. Yeah, I appreciate that the "winner" played against an FBS team, but JJ numbers are just to impressive to ignore! The winner's numbers are quite modest as compared to JJ!

UNHWildCats
September 10th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Marist.... your arguing his case after they played Marist??????!

Gil Dobie
September 10th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Congrats to the winners, and especially homeboy Tyler Roehl replacing All-Conference Kyle Steffes.

rmutv
September 10th, 2007, 05:35 PM

You're surprised? xlolx

Seawolf97
September 10th, 2007, 07:51 PM

The defensive power of the Northeastxlolx xlolx

skinny_uncle
September 10th, 2007, 09:20 PM
National Player of the Week Honors Announced
College Sporting News

Southern Illinois University senior quarterback Nick Hill, North Dakota State University junior runningback Tyler Roehl, James Madison University senior linebacker Justin Barnes and the tandem of Prairie View A&M University junior safety Vallice Ford and junior cornerback Riante Jones are the recipients of College Sporting News national Football Championship Subdivision honors for the week ending September 10, 2007.

READ MORE... http://www.collegesportingnews.com/article.asp?articleid=87356

Attaboy, Nick. The way he rallied the Salukis in back-to-back two minute drills at the end of the game against Northern Illinois is one of the most impressive performances I have ever seen. There were three fourth down conversions in those two drives. It was one of the most amazing endings to a game I have ever seen. Of course, I've only been watching football for about forty years.

CSN-info
September 10th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Yes, Nick Hill looked like John Elway or something!

skinny_uncle
September 10th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Yes, Nick Hill looked like John Elway or something!
Elway had "The Drive". If he had had two in the fourth quarter.................

igo4uni
September 10th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Of course, I've only been watching football for about forty years.

You're just a young kid!!

BDKJMU
September 10th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Barnes aslo got co CAA defensive POTW.

http://www.caasports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=8500&ATCLID=1211037

AggieFinn
September 10th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Chalk one up for NDSU and the Great West xthumbsupx From what I heard from Coach Bohl's week 2 interview, the OL of NDSU was just rampaging the SFA defense all night long...tons of large yard gains all night...and turnovers, but glad the Bison still got the W.

Green26
September 10th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Montana's qb, Bergquist, who had conference honors this week, was 13-13 passing, a school game completion percentage record. His season 80% completion percentage leads the nation after the first two games, and he's 4th in passing efficiency.